- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- budget hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 77 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Rajmahal offers internet connectivity (surcharge) in the hotel premises. This hotel in Chikmagalur is located 1 km from KSRTC Bus Stand and Mullayanagiri peak is 22 km. Housing a total of 60 well-maintained and air-conditioned rooms.
Other room amenities include safety deposit locker, satellite television, intercom facility, power supply and wardrobe. An attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply. Hotel Rajmahal has round- the- clock room service along with laundry, security, doctor on call and newspapers.
All the major credit cards are accepted at the hotel. This property in Chikamagalur provided bike on a rental basis. Kadur Railway Station is 40 km and Mangalore Airport is 158 km from the hotel. Places of interest include Baba Budangiri (34 km), Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary (51 km), Bhadra Dam (79 km) and Jungle Stay Experience in Chikmagalur (29 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Ksrtc Bus Stand 0.33 km
- Chikmagalur Bus Stand 0.33 km
- bus stand 0.34 km
- Wash Wara Temple 0.53 km
- Ashraya Hospital 0.59 km
- Vijay Farma Bus Station 0.76 km
- Deputy Conservator Office 0.76 km
- Malle Gowda District Hospital 0.81 km
- Bolarameshwara Temple 0.89 km
- St Anderews Church 0.9 km
- MK Sreenivas Steel Lae College 0.93 km
- City Municipal Council Chikmagalur 0.93 km
- Swamy Vivekananda PV College 0.97 km
- STJ College for Women 0.98 km
- Annapurna Hospital 1.05 km
- SMT BM Sweet Pal Memorial Hall 1.21 km
- Government Bus Depot 1.26 km
- Sri Vankata Temple 1.33 km
- Balamuri Ganpati Temple 1.35 km
- Basavanahalli Lake 1.43 km
- Cafe Coffee Day 1.6 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 16
- Poor 3
- Average 15
- Very Good 26
- Excellent 17
Felt like staying in reception hall, didn't feel like lodge
by Chitracp on August 29, 2017
Actually we booked 2rooms, both were at 4th floor, and it was an Banquet hall. At night time some strangers knocked the door, we felt very afraid as only 2rooms was there in that floor. Dint has the feeling of staying in lodge, felt very bad .... Car parking was full all the time. No ROOM SERVICE AT ALL.....
Good Lodge to Stay
by KARTHIKEYAN C on August 16, 2017
It was unplanned trip to Chikmagalur, and I approached Hotel Rajmahal, and the rooms were available. Good hotel to stay for the day and I dont have any issue. The staffs were helpful and Parking was available as well. Near by there good number of restaurants are available.
Very good experience with Hotel Orchid
by Nitu S on June 5, 2017
The best part of this hotel is it is very accessible, easy to reach. To add to it MG road is at walking distance. The hotel staff is very helpful and cordial. We got whatever we asked for. They are very customer oriented. Specially the hotel manager is very friendly and helpful.
Nice hotel - close to the bus stand
by Ganesh G on May 17, 2017
I stayed at this hotel about a couple of months back. It is very neat and elegant. It is also a short walk from the bus stand (about 10 minutes). The person at the front desk gave me a map and also tips about which places to visit. I wanted to do a hike on Mullayanagiri, but the person at the reception told me that I would need a private vehicle to get to the starting point. I finally ended up taking a bus to Baba Budan Giri. The hotel has an attached restaurant that serves North and South Indian cuisine and is open late at night (up to 10 p.m. or so). Both the room and bathrooms were spick and span. I would recommend staying here. Tip: Belur and Halebid are close by and are must-see places. You can take a bus to Belur (about Rs. 30) and another from Belur to Halebid. Also make sure to see the Basadi Jain Temples in Halebid (Parshvanatha and Shanthinatha Temples) and the Kedareshwara Temple. They are located a short walk away from the Hoysaleshwara Temple in Halebid.
Rajmahal is just an okay, kind of LODGE... but reception staff are rude..waste fellows..!!
by Shashank V on May 6, 2017
Hotel Rajamahal and The Orchid are 2 different properties, opposite to each other. Rajamahal rooms are just okay..its kind of LODGE and not so clean. The Receptionist male staff are arrogant and rude..!! + VERY LIMITED PARKING
Suite room is very good for a decent rate
by JithinPune on January 29, 2017
Air conditioned rooms may not be needed in all seasons.
by joginadhamc on June 30, 2016
Rooms are clean with great ambience.
by BMAvinash62035 on June 10, 2016
Go for Deluxe rooms which are far better than the standard ones.
by Arkoz2015 on July 9, 2015
Ask for a room on the lower floors. It is a pain to drag your luggage all the way upto higher floors.
by nitindilip on July 5, 2015
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.