- Special Deals
HOTEL SK REGENCY
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 92 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 AM
- Check-out Until 12:00 PM
Set in the heart of the city, Hotel S.K. Regency is reachable at 158 km from Mangaluru International Airport and 1 km from Sri Rama Temple. This property in Chikmagalur is a budget option for both business and leisure travelers. It comprises a total of 16 smartly furnished rooms for accommodation.
In-room amenities includes split AC, wardrobe to keep belongings, flat-screen TV, separate sitting area and mini-refrigerator. It also has a bathroom with shower facility. Round the clock room service and front desk assistance is also offered at this property.
Hotel S.K. Regency offers doctor on call and pick-up and drop service to its patrons. Additionally, a travel desk is available where guests can report their travel-related queries and get travel arrangements done any time of the day. Places worth visiting are Baba Budangiri (32 km), Mullayanagiri Peak (20 km) and Kudremukh National Park (146 km).
This Chikmagalur hotel is 266 km from Kempegowda International Airport and 4 km from Chikmagalur Railway Station.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Wash Wara Temple 0.18 km
- Vijay Farma Bus Station 0.2 km
- Swamy Vivekananda PV College 0.57 km
- MK Sreenivas Steel Lae College 0.59 km
- SMT BM Sweet Pal Memorial Hall 0.6 km
- Sri Vankata Temple 0.73 km
- Chikmagalur Bus Stand 0.93 km
- Ksrtc Bus Stand 0.93 km
- bus stand 0.94 km
- Basavanahalli Lake 1.08 km
- Ashraya Hospital 1.19 km
- Deputy Conservator Office 1.36 km
- Malle Gowda District Hospital 1.39 km
- St Anderews Church 1.44 km
- Bolarameshwara Temple 1.49 km
- STJ College for Women 1.5 km
- City Municipal Council Chikmagalur 1.51 km
- Annapurna Hospital 1.66 km
- Government Bus Depot 1.85 km
- Balamuri Ganpati Temple 1.95 km
- IDSG Government College 2.02 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Mayank on Aug 15,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Loud noise of staff
by krishnadasa on May 02,2017
What's Good: location
What needs to improve : cleanliness
by Sachin on Feb 14,2017
What's Good: Service
What needs to improve : Room
by Laxman on Nov 23,2016
What's Good: Staff
What needs to improve : Facilities
by zee91700 on
we stayed july 2017 nice staff and cool place to stay with family they have upgraded every thing sure i would like to visit again, i recommend all tourist who visit chikmagalur just give a look spacious room, complimentary break fast coffee tea any time free, and Suit room is awesome
by akhilmidha on
Let's just say avoid this place. The rooms look old and the place looks shabby. The rooms aren't worth more than 1000 per day. The hotel is so mismanaged that they do not even realise who has which car. The parking is mismanaged and all in all I can not write a single positive thing about this hotel.
very bad place
by Anoop B on
I happened to believe the online reviews and book this hotel. I will never visit them again. Very badly managed rooms. Toilets are the worst, see attached pics. Zero house keeping staff. They dont clean the rooms even after our request. Bed sheets are stained. I stayed for 2 nights, no cleaning service at all. The staff can be seen sleeping past 7.30am at the entrance floor. The parking space is not managed too, on your lucky day you can find another vehicle blocking your exit. Hot water stops working frequently and when it works, it would work only on request. If you are lucky, you can get one bucket of hot water for a family. This place is not fit for stay. They have excuse for everything. The chaltha hai attitude is written on their faces.
by Naina R on
If you are planning to visit chikmangalur at budget costs ,i can suggest you this place! me and friends went here two months ! service is really goo,rooms are well maintained.as its located in the centre of the town ,it'll be easy .
Excellent budget Hotel
by Gopal D on
Owner and staff are very good. You will get excellent response and service. Do not expect 3 Star Hotel facilities. Value for money. Location is awesome. Owner arranges Jeep for sight seeing. Car parking is available.
- Travel counter
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 00:00 AM
Until 00:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.