- Special Deals
Sri Venkatesha Residency
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 3 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 AM
- Check-out Until 12:00 PM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Wash Wara Temple 0.3 km
- Vijay Farma Bus Station 0.51 km
- Ksrtc Bus Stand 0.59 km
- Chikmagalur Bus Stand 0.59 km
- bus stand 0.6 km
- MK Sreenivas Steel Lae College 0.73 km
- Swamy Vivekananda PV College 0.78 km
- Ashraya Hospital 0.86 km
- SMT BM Sweet Pal Memorial Hall 0.95 km
- Deputy Conservator Office 1.02 km
- Malle Gowda District Hospital 1.07 km
- Sri Vankata Temple 1.07 km
- St Anderews Church 1.13 km
- Bolarameshwara Temple 1.15 km
- City Municipal Council Chikmagalur 1.18 km
- STJ College for Women 1.21 km
- Basavanahalli Lake 1.27 km
- Annapurna Hospital 1.31 km
- Government Bus Depot 1.51 km
- Balamuri Ganpati Temple 1.61 km
- Cafe Coffee Day 1.86 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Muralidharan on Aug 15,2017
What's Good: New Property, Clean rooms and Excellent front desk
What needs to improve : No parking.
by suresh on Jun 19,2017
What's Good: Rooms are not clean
What needs to improve : Not maintained
by Sanjoy on May 08,2017
What's Good: Stuffs are good, hotel location is easily findable.
What needs to improve : Bed covers and pillows are not clean properly.
- Terrible 0
- Poor 1
- Average 2
- Very Good 0
- Excellent 0
by Suresh A on April 16, 2017
This hotel is value for money, It' located in mid of the city. Walkable distance from Bus stand. No restaurant in this hotel but you will find a number of veg and non-veg restaurants near to this hotel. Very Helpful staff.
by Divya B on November 2, 2016
The service from the hotel is not great...lack of basic amenities like tissues, towels (as mentioned), mattress and pillows were bad. The double deluxe room is waaaaaay small. Think before when u r booking.
by AvishekDasgupta on August 1, 2016
We stayed here on 16th July, 2016 for 1 night. As we went in group of 8 members without any hotel booking (sudden plan) and need 4 rooms. Other nearby hotels were full or unable to provide 4 rooms. As we went inside for enquiry, the owner was there and he was very humble and polite. He immediate asked his staff to make arrangement and arrange 4 rooms on same floor. We waited for 25 mins. and finally got the rooms. Below are the good points: 1. Average room for a night stay and at good location. 2. Owner and staff are very polite and behaved very well. Owner even gave me a map and explained what can be covered in 2 days. 3. Its was bandh declared on that day but someway they arranged breakfast(rice bath) for us. 4. Also arranged milk for the child. 5. One members birthday was there so they helped us to get the cake refrigerated in their fridge. Below points are for improvements: 1. Cleanliness is a major issue here. Cleanliness of Bedsheet, Blanket and bathroom are not upto mark. 2. Rooms are very congested with no ventilation. Also chair are not provided/ no space for it. 3. Mineral water bottle we asked to provided were not sealed and has to be replaced twice.
Take a corner room for some ventilation
by AvishekDasgupta on July 31, 2016
From 00:00 AM
Until 00:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.