- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 35 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:12 PM
- Check-out Until 12:12 AM
Situated at a distance of 1 km from Kalasa Main Road Bus Stand and 7 km from Adhishakthyathmaka Sri Annapoorneshwari Ammanavara Temple, Suprabha Residency is a budget accommodation. Guests can avail of free high speed internet service within the premises.
Each of the 24 spacious rooms are equipped with basic amenities like television, wardrobe, bottled drinking water and an attached bathroom with constant supply of hot and cold water. Guests can also avail of additional services like laundry and room service within the premises.
This hotel in Kalasa has a front desk, travel counter and backup generator. Suprabha Residency also offers breakfast service (chargeable). Bantawala Railway Station is 113 km and Mangalore International Airport is 118 km from the property.
Popular tourist spots include Kalaseshwara Temple (1 km) and Sri Annapoorneshwari Temple (6 km.)
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard Non Ac Room
2 Rooms Left!
Standard Non Ac Four Bedded Room
1 Rooms Left!
Standard Ac Room
2 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- The Planters Court 3.0 Review Score - 151 reviews
- HOTEL RAJMAHAL 3.5 Review Score - 78 reviews
- Trivik Hotels & Resorts Chikmagalur 5.0 Review Score - 118 reviews
- Crystal Inn 4.0 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Vishwas Residency 4.0 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Hotel O.L.V Palace - 95 Kms from Chikamaglur 3.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Little Malnad - A Wandertrails Showcase 5.0 Review Score - 60 reviews
- Hotel Samrat 5.0 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Rest Inn 3.0 Review Score - 14 reviews
- Athithi Lodge 4.0 Review Score - 62 reviews
- Emgee's Residency 5.0 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Soundarya Residency 3.5 Review Score - 15 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by acchubhat on
I had one of my best experiences staying here, my trip was way more comfortable and peaceful. As the hotel is located at a closer distance to every major tourist attraction it was worth booking here. The amenities was decent, the staff were very courteous and helpful, my holiday was made much more awesome by the stay. Next time you go on a trip to the temples, I would suggest booking here.
Decent hotel in a good location.
by Asmita B on
Although there was construction work going on, the hotel was a decent one,located in a convenient position. View from our rooms were great. One doesn't need AC, as Kalasa is cooler compared to other places, in summers also. Overall good experience.
Place for a comfortable stay for a visit to Kalasa and Horanadu.
by Mallik S on
This is one of the best places to stay when visiting Horanadu. They offer very good rooms. The restaurant under is also one of the most decent place for food, specially when you care for hygiene. The hotel is at kalasa and just a few Kms away from Horandu. Since this is at Kalasa there is no tourist crowd and pilgrims mess around this place. There are a couple of Buitiful waterfall and river bank very close to this hotel. Visit to Kalaseshwra temple is a must.. which is again just few minutes walk from the hotel.
Good stay in old village surrounded by coffee estates.
by Rakesh S on
Near by places to visit r Kalaseshwara , Annapurna temples which r very old. Kudremukh national park where deep forest and many waterfalls in rainy days.beautifull coffee and tea estates. Nice roads. Lush green places. And imp is less crowded.
Horrible service both lodging and restaurant.
by Dinesh T on
We were 8 people stayed here. The room "look" good but it's very very horrible. There is no room service and and will have to carry luggage by own to 2nd floor as the lift doesn't work. They didn't provide towels and there is no wi-fi "available in other surrounding hotels" the cost is also too expensive but it's not worth. Couldn't comment on how AC works as it's 18degree here. The food in the restaurant is not properly cooked and idli is not boiled inside. They don't serve properly and you have to nag them to give sambar. It's my experience and it's was horrible.
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Travel counter
- LCD / Projector
- 4W Parking Covered
- 2W Parking Covered
- Front desk
- Car Rental
- Room service
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Taxi Service
Safety & Security
- Trekking Nearby
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Bottled/drinking water
- Attached Bathroom
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-complimentary
- Internet access-high speed
- Premium TV channels
- Makeup mirror
- window opens
- H/C running water
From 12:01 AM
Until 12:12 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.