- Special Deals
The Grand Krishna
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 83 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
The Grand Krishna is situated at a distance of 4 km fromthe Chikkamagaluru Railway Station. This hotel in Chikkamagaluru offers airconditioned accommodation to its patrons. The Grand Krishna features 28 spacious rooms.
Basic amenitiesavailable include in-room dining, mini-bar and an attached bathroom. This hotel features The Spice restaurant whichserves wide range of delicacies to its patrons. The Grand Krishna has variousfeatures available with it some of which includes front desk, elevator andtravel assistance desk. This hotel in Chikkamagaluru offers a dining hall toits patrons.
It can also be reached from Mysore Airport (193 km) and Kote BusStop (2 km). Tourist attractions locatednear this hotel in Chikkamagaluru include Basavanahally Lake (1 km), AzamMosque (1 km) and ShaktiGanapathi temple (2 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Superior Non Ac
5 Rooms Left!
Deluxe AC Room
8 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Vijay Farma Bus Station 0.01 km
- Wash Wara Temple 0.23 km
- Swamy Vivekananda PV College 0.38 km
- SMT BM Sweet Pal Memorial Hall 0.47 km
- Sri Vankata Temple 0.58 km
- MK Sreenivas Steel Lae College 0.72 km
- Basavanahalli Lake 0.89 km
- Chikmagalur Bus Stand 1.09 km
- Ksrtc Bus Stand 1.09 km
- bus stand 1.09 km
- Ashraya Hospital 1.33 km
- Deputy Conservator Office 1.51 km
- Malle Gowda District Hospital 1.51 km
- St Anderews Church 1.54 km
- STJ College for Women 1.59 km
- City Municipal Council Chikmagalur 1.62 km
- Bolarameshwara Temple 1.65 km
- Annapurna Hospital 1.82 km
- IDSG Government College 1.85 km
- Government Bus Depot 2.02 km
- Balamuri Ganpati Temple 2.11 km
You might also like these hotels
- The Planters Court 3.0 Review Score - 151 reviews
- HOTEL RAJMAHAL 3.5 Review Score - 78 reviews
- Crystal Inn 4.0 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Vishwas Residency 4.0 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Athithi Lodge 4.0 Review Score - 62 reviews
- Rest Inn 3.0 Review Score - 14 reviews
- Coffee County Stay I G Road 3.5 Review Score - 18 reviews
- The Lotus 3.5 Review Score - 11 reviews
- Soundarya Residency 3.5 Review Score - 15 reviews
- Hotel Samrat 5.0 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Emgee's Residency 5.0 Review Score - 3 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Vijaykumar on Aug 21,2017
What's Good: Staff are very good
What needs to improve : Rooms need little more clean in all the corners
by Jison on Apr 12,2017
What's Good: Restaurant is awesome, so are the staff as they are very polite and cooperative
What needs to improve : Lack bit of cleanliness on the beds and pillows
Great Family Stay
by BettyKamal on
Excellent food, frinedly staff, good rooms. We stayed for 2 days. Complimentary breakfast is awesome. Room service is excellent especially the biriyani. Its walkable from MG road..Ideal location for tourists
by RaGhU M on
Our stay was excellent and complementary breakfast was good. Mr.Rajesh General Manager recommend to have chef's special spicy idly, it was awesome and all the service staff is very helpful and attentive..
by ukarmakar on
Located at the heart of the city. Almost all the tourist places can be covered from here. Hotel staff was very nice, always there to help. I had a problem with a wrong food bill, I raised the concern, they took care within few minutes. Very professional behavior. Hotel room was nice, though I was expecting a double bed, as I was traveling with one 7 yr kid, but they gave 2 single beds separated by a bedside table. Here, it could be better. Restaurant was nice, tasty food, a little costlier than one can expect. Facilities inside the hotel was good, 24/7 hot water, everything else what you can expect was there. Don't expect any nice view from the hotel rooms, as it is located within the city. Overall, it was a nice experience. I recommend this hotel.
Good Family Hotel
by ddudeja on
I stayed in Grand Krishna for 1 day with my family and found this hotel really satisfactory. I even had my lunch and dinner in hotel itself and found it good and as per expectation. We stayed in Deluxe AC rooms and they were neat and clean, they also provided all the basic necessary bathroom amenities. The staff was very helpful and guided us for the site seeing. I would recommend this hotel.
One of the best hotels in Chikkamagalur!
by Bidyut G on
If you are considering staying in Chikkamagalur town, this hotel would be a great choice. Location: In the centre of the town. About 2 Kms from the KSRTC bus station. (If you are taking a KSRTC bus from Bangalore.) Autos from KSRTC bus station will be a 5-7 min ride and will cost 30 rupees. What I liked about the location is that it is not a busy main road and located at a safe, sweet and accessible distance. Rooms: Rooms are really good. Not very spacious but clean, well-maintained and all necessary items and toiletries were provided. Hot and cold water is available 24 hours and this is important if you feel like taking a hot shower after you return late in the night. An electric kettle is provided in the room with tea-bags, dairy whiteners and sugar. TIP: Try to avoid taking a room in the ground floor. The windows face a wall and rooms in the ground floor are not very airy. Front-desk: The front desk people were really nice and helpful and they accommodated my room change request. However, I feel they should be a little more genuine while recommending tourist attractions to guests. Many of the places recommended are not really worth your time and effort. The hotel has a printed brochure on the tourist attractions to visit in Chikkamagalur but I feel the brochure is just over-populated with lot of unnecessary places to visit. As guests visiting Chikkamagalur for the first time we expect a little more genuine guidance from the front-desk. Restaurant: The quality of food in the in-house restaurant was great. A bit pricey I would say but prices of the menu items are at par with the good restaurants in Chikkamagalur town. The complimentary breakfast buffet was awesome. During my stay, breakfast buffet included fresh fruit cuts, choice of cereals, milk, juice, bread-butter-jam, idli, sambhar, tamarind rice and a couple of other items. Room service: Room service was fast. However, at the time of checking-in, the front desk said that they have a 10% discount on all orders from the in-house restaurant. However, at the time of final billing, the discount was not provided. Overall I would say this hotel is a great choice for your stay in Chikkamagalur. Don't miss Mullayanagiri peak and have a memorable trip.
- Room service
- Front desk
- Travel counter
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.