- Special Deals
The Last Resort Homestay
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 249 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 AM
- Check-out Until 12:00 PM
"Located within 0.1 km from the Bola Rameshwara Temple, The Last Resort, an accommodation in Chikmagalur offers Wi-Fi connectivity to its guests. The Chikkamagaluru Railway Station is at 3 km from this accommodation. This property has 17 cottages.
All the cottages have attached bathrooms. Each cottage also has a TV. This homestay in Chikmagalur offers 24-hour front desk assistance and room service. The homestay also has indoor and outdoor games facilities and makes arrangements for campfire. The Last Resort operates a travel counter that assists guest with travel-related queries.
The Bola Rameshwara Temple Bus Stop is at 0.1 km, whereas the Mangaluru International Airport is at 157 km. Guests can visit the Bhadra Wildlife Sanctuary (50 km), Kote Ganapathi Temple (2 km), and District Park (1 km)."
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Kallathigiri Falls 2.78 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 5
- Poor 5
- Average 7
- Very Good 97
- Excellent 135
by Bhuvana N on June 21, 2017
Awesome place, rooms were tidy, hygiene, and beautiful place. Worth time and money. would love to visit again. I enjoyed through out my stay there. hebbe falls and mulyanagiri is near by. awesome awesome awesome place. Thank you david.
summer vacation in kemmanangundi
by Jayashree B on June 18, 2017
Great hospitality shown by the staff, excellent ambience, tasty food. overall v enjoyed the stay thoroughly. will surely visit again just to stay at THE LAST RESORT and will surely refer frnds & relatives
Stay In Nature
by Sunil S on June 14, 2017
Yes, as the title goes 'stay in nature' its completely true..hve to appreciate Mr.vinu bird and his family including pepper and tiara(cat family) for there efforts to keep us safe and sound. Stay in last resort vl be memorable with there company and ur loved ones, about food no other word with local cuisine ur food vl be complete..with mesmerising view of nature our trip was #wowsome manju and santosh were good host to look after all our needs thr.. totally our stay was overwhelming in last resort.. special thanks for Mr.Vinu Bird for making this trip happen so memorable and wonderfull.. cheers..
SERENE BEAUTY OF VARIOUS KINDS OF FLORA
by Issac P on June 12, 2017
IDEAL getaway from the huzzle buzzle citylife., calmness around with best opportunity for kids to spend time with nature, rather than on gadgets. The staff are very polite, helpful and food is good too. It was a lovely experience on the whole.
Very chilled out resort!!
by Shravan B on June 10, 2017
Very friendly staff , affordable .. very clean n spacious bathroom.. food was also decent .. view from room.. are brilliant .. hot water available .. WiFi wasn't that great .. however it was manageable ..
by Pooja109 on May 4, 2017
Look for the rooms with couch provided.
by akkibhat46 on February 17, 2017
Rooms with huge balcony & recliners
by policeraj on February 1, 2017
All the rooms are awesome!!
by SANTANU S on October 26, 2016
Halt at the Last resort for a life time remembrance
by prasadyohan on October 12, 2016
- Suitable for children
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Room service
- Wildlife Safaris
- Picnic area
- Makeup mirror
- Separate sitting area
- Showers only
- Attached Bathroom
- Smoking rooms
- window opens
- H/C running water
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
From 00:00 AM
Until 00:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.