- Special Deals
The Orchid Luxury Hotel
- Best Seller
- luxury hotel
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
The Orchid Luxury Hotel is placed roughly 0.1 km from Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Bus Stand and 2 km from Dantaramakki Kere (lake). As a value added service, guests are offered free Wi-Fi connectivity during their stay. There are in total 22 well-kept rooms that are equipped with essential requisites.
Available conveniences include bottled drinking water, television set, makeup mirror, mini-bar, tea/coffee maker, wardrobe and attached bathroom. Apart from good accommodation in Chikmagalur, the property has a restaurant and a coffee shop that offers a selection of delicacies and beverages to its patrons.
There is elevator, banquet hall, gift shop, shopping area, 24-hour front desk, security guard and backup generator within the premises. Guests are offered room service, laundry, parking space and medical aid during their stay. The Orchid Luxury Hotel is close to tourist spots like Seethlayanagiri Temple (19 km) and Hirekolale lake (9 km).
The property in Chikmagalur is accessible from Chikkamagaluru Railway Station (4 km) and Shimoga Airport (90 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Non-AC Double Room
4 Rooms Left!
AC Double Room
2 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Chikmagalur Bus Stand 0.34 km
- Ksrtc Bus Stand 0.34 km
- bus stand 0.35 km
- Wash Wara Temple 0.51 km
- Ashraya Hospital 0.61 km
- Vijay Farma Bus Station 0.75 km
- Deputy Conservator Office 0.77 km
- Malle Gowda District Hospital 0.82 km
- St Anderews Church 0.9 km
- Bolarameshwara Temple 0.91 km
- MK Sreenivas Steel Lae College 0.93 km
- City Municipal Council Chikmagalur 0.94 km
- Swamy Vivekananda PV College 0.95 km
- STJ College for Women 0.98 km
- Annapurna Hospital 1.07 km
- SMT BM Sweet Pal Memorial Hall 1.19 km
- Government Bus Depot 1.28 km
- Sri Vankata Temple 1.31 km
- Balamuri Ganpati Temple 1.36 km
- Basavanahalli Lake 1.41 km
- Cafe Coffee Day 1.62 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Senthilkumar on Aug 29,2017
What's Good: Hotel staff
What needs to improve : Parking facility, no room service during my stay
by Vijayan on Aug 16,2017
What's Good: prome Location
What needs to improve : big tariff for Small room
by Senthil on Jun 12,2017
What's Good: Interior
What needs to improve : Noise
by Sainath on Jun 12,2017
What's Good: Neatness
What needs to improve : Good
by suresh on May 17,2017
What's Good: location
What needs to improve : irresponsible reception
by Mansoor on May 16,2017
What's Good: Cleanliness
What needs to improve : Hot water supply wasnot on time
by sunil on May 05,2017
What's Good: The Room in the hotel was value for money
What needs to improve : The Hotel staff was not co-operative. Besides, Even after booking two rooms they provided only one room and adjusted the other with different hotel which i experienced for the first time. Though room was good but behaviour and management was not worst.
by Vijai on May 03,2017
What's Good: New Hotel located on Main street; food is good
What needs to improve : Noisy and busy street; double rooms are little small for three people; room partition does not stop much the noise from the adjacent rooms
by Dr Srikanth on Apr 27,2017
What's Good: Dint like anything
What needs to improve : Hotel location, no parking space, room next to party hall, attached restaurant not accepting cards
- Room service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Banquet facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or news-stand
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Medical services
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Central Air Conditioning
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Shopping Close by
- Bottled/drinking water
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-complimentary
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board(on request)
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.