- Special Deals
The Planters Court
- Best Seller
- budget hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 149 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Balamuri Ganpati Temple 0.13 km
- Government Bus Depot 0.15 km
- Cafe Coffee Day 0.23 km
- Annapurna Hospital 0.35 km
- Bolarameshwara Temple 0.53 km
- Deputy Conservator Office 0.68 km
- City Municipal Council Chikmagalur 0.79 km
- Malle Gowda District Hospital 0.83 km
- Ashraya Hospital 0.88 km
- St Anderews Church 0.96 km
- STJ College for Women 1.03 km
- bus stand 1.07 km
- Ksrtc Bus Stand 1.08 km
- Chikmagalur Bus Stand 1.08 km
- Wash Wara Temple 1.93 km
- MK Sreenivas Steel Lae College 2.14 km
- Vijay Farma Bus Station 2.17 km
- Swamy Vivekananda PV College 2.33 km
- SMT BM Sweet Pal Memorial Hall 2.6 km
- Basavanahalli Lake 2.71 km
- Sri Vankata Temple 2.73 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by SARANG on Jul 05,2017
What's Good: Only parking is ample
What needs to improve : Room was leaking, breakfast was bad, improper room service , TV not working, insufficient toileteries , no provision for driver's washroom
by Deepak on Jul 02,2017
What's Good: Quite Location,large parking, Nice Restaurant
What needs to improve : Food availability, no exhaust in the bathrooms
by Sweta on May 22,2017
What's Good: location and ambiance
What needs to improve : service
by Veeresh on May 16,2017
What's Good: Cafiteria
What needs to improve : Not clean
by Subir on Apr 03,2017
What's Good: Good hotel, located in city, clean room, got free upgrade to deluxe room
What needs to improve : nothing as such
by BINOY on Mar 27,2017
What's Good: Cleanliness and ample parking
What needs to improve : Looks very old, mosquitoes, TV channels not available, all taps having only hot water
- Terrible 19
- Poor 28
- Average 56
- Very Good 36
- Excellent 10
Decent place for decent money
by Sharanya E on August 30, 2017
We stayed here for 2 days. The front desk was very helpful. The hotel has it own restaurant. Morning breakfast is complementary. Everything was great until dinner.... The restaurant was high under staffed... There were like 1 person who handled everything while the manager and bar tender watched them run around. Later came other guy who kept attending to one single table. We almost walked out while the waiter stopped us and served us super fast.
A peaceful good place to dine.
by Shirley T on August 16, 2017
Good food, lots of space to park and sit. Good food. Pleasant ambience including a wall with photos of Audrey Hepburn. Enjoyable. Clean, good rest rooms. I would recommend this for a leisurely, peaceful meal.
Decent place to stay
by Roshan B on July 14, 2017
I think the location is closer to the actual Chikamagalur town area. Has decent parking space (I went during off-season). The hotel room was good. Staff was kind to explain areas around to visit, describing how far they were, how we could plan to go around. I stay there between November 17th - November 20th 2016 I believe, they need to have a better restaurant attached. The existing restaurant is okay, but not really meant for families. They could consider a Pure Veg restaurant that doesn't have bar attached to it. Facilities are overall nice. The hotel is situated at a location that makes you feel that you are along the town, but makes your rides to the mountains (Mullayangiri, waterfalls, town canteen etc.) a nice one to enjoy, if you like to drive. Overall I would say, decent place to stay, but needs good restaurants.
Good Hotel, safe for family
by PritamSaha on July 11, 2017
1. Cost is ok. 2. Room service is ok. 3. Hotel food is good. 4. Safe for family. 5. Space for car parking available. 6. Free breakfast is worst. 7. Value of Money. 8. Neat and clean. Please note, the hotel is not situated on the Hill, it will take half an hour to reach the Hill by car.
Good hotel to stay
by gpradeepshenoy on July 10, 2017
This hotel is located about 1.5-2 Kms from Chikkmagaluru KSRTC bus stand. From KSRTC bus depot this hotel is about 100 Mts.This hotel is somewhat outside from main town center of Chikkamaguluru(not too far but about 2 Kms outside). We booked deluxe double non AC room(As no other rooms were available). The room was big,sleep quality good,the toilets were clean too.But only one issue with regard to room is supply of hot water.Hot water is available only from morning say 4 Am to 8: 30 Am and in the evening from 6 pm to 8:30 pm.If they take steps to provide hot water 24 hrs it was great. We never opted for any room service so no comments on room service.The hotel has ample parking space. For dinner we opted for their restaurant "the club house" and found it just Ok.We ordered veg sweet corn soup,a paneer starter,a chicken starter,fried rice,noodles,a chicken gravy , egg gravy,buttermilk and lemon soda,among all buttermilk was the best,rest all dishes were just OK.Club house after the supreme court ban on bars on NH is not serving alcohol.As the dinner was not upto mark we decided to skip the breakfast(breakfast is complimentary )..Hotel management has to concentrate on food quality to attract more customers. Overall a decent hotel to stay.
Travellers , pl. do not choose this hotel for stay
by joshisarang on July 5, 2017
Rooms window towards parking and Lawn area has good view, prefer for Deluxe Rooms for better view.
by Anitha R on March 9, 2017
by Ravikrishnan2013 on March 8, 2017
Rooms with windows on parking side or windows towards back lawn are very good
by Krishnabf935 on March 7, 2017
by Somrhita on August 1, 2016
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- 2W Parking Uncovered
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Bonfire Arrangement
- Families with Children
- Campfire Area
- Conference Room
- Multilingual staff
- Tile/Marble floor
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Satellite channels
- Bottled water in room(complimentary)
- window opens
- Ceiling fan
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-wireless
- Attached Bathroom
- Western Toilet
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.