- Special Deals
The Planters Court
- Best Seller
- budget hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 151 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Non AC With Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Standard A/C With Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe AC Room With Breakfast
5 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Balamuri Ganpati Temple 0.13 km
- Government Bus Depot 0.15 km
- Cafe Coffee Day 0.23 km
- Annapurna Hospital 0.35 km
- Bolarameshwara Temple 0.53 km
- Deputy Conservator Office 0.68 km
- City Municipal Council Chikmagalur 0.79 km
- Malle Gowda District Hospital 0.83 km
- Ashraya Hospital 0.88 km
- St Anderews Church 0.96 km
- STJ College for Women 1.03 km
- bus stand 1.07 km
- Chikmagalur Bus Stand 1.08 km
- Ksrtc Bus Stand 1.08 km
- Wash Wara Temple 1.93 km
- MK Sreenivas Steel Lae College 2.14 km
- Vijay Farma Bus Station 2.17 km
- Swamy Vivekananda PV College 2.33 km
- SMT BM Sweet Pal Memorial Hall 2.6 km
- Basavanahalli Lake 2.71 km
- Sri Vankata Temple 2.73 km
You might also like these hotels
- The Grand Krishna 4.0 Review Score - 83 reviews
- The Serai 4.5 Review Score - 454 reviews
- Trivik Hotels & Resorts Chikmagalur 5.0 Review Score - 118 reviews
- Suprabha Residency 3.5 Review Score - 35 reviews
- HOTEL RAJMAHAL 3.5 Review Score - 78 reviews
- Crystal Inn 4.0 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Vishwas Residency 4.0 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Rest Inn 3.0 Review Score - 14 reviews
- The Lotus 3.5 Review Score - 11 reviews
- Tiger Ranch 3.5 Review Score - 190 reviews
- Hotel O.L.V Palace - 95 Kms from Chikamaglur 3.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Kanthi Nivas 3.5 Review Score - 9 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by basavakumar on Oct 25,2017
What's Good: Nothin
What needs to improve : bathroom
by Sreejith on Oct 23,2017
What's Good: Low cost
What needs to improve : Very poor restaurant service
by sahil on Oct 04,2017
What's Good: The hotel manager was so helpful
What needs to improve : The infra / room / cleanliness
by SARANG on Jul 05,2017
What's Good: Only parking is ample
What needs to improve : Room was leaking, breakfast was bad, improper room service , TV not working, insufficient toileteries , no provision for driver's washroom
by Deepak on Jul 02,2017
What's Good: Quite Location,large parking, Nice Restaurant
What needs to improve : Food availability, no exhaust in the bathrooms
by Sweta on May 22,2017
What's Good: location and ambiance
What needs to improve : service
by Veeresh on May 16,2017
What's Good: Cafiteria
What needs to improve : Not clean
by Subir on Apr 03,2017
What's Good: Good hotel, located in city, clean room, got free upgrade to deluxe room
What needs to improve : nothing as such
by BINOY on Mar 27,2017
What's Good: Cleanliness and ample parking
What needs to improve : Looks very old, mosquitoes, TV channels not available, all taps having only hot water
Bad rooms and services
by pschaudhuri on
This hotel is way past it's glorious days. Good thing is car parking is available. Reached late afternoon and front desk issued most pathetically maintained room (no 107) which seems to be reserved for MakeMyTrip guests. After raising the concerns with MMT, they shifted us to another room (no 111) which was slightly better. No drinking water provided, CRT TV which is recharged incase guests ask for but without news, movie channels etc. Restaurant is understaffed (2 cooks, one waiter and one bar boy) and 80 percent items in menu card is unavailable and quality is pedestrian. Breakfast is avg. Not recommended
Budget hotel, Poor restaurant service, Helpful staff
by Sreejith T on
We booked 2 Standard NonA/c rooms for 3 nights. 1. The rooms were old fashioned. The kind where you see the old white tiles, small CRT tv etc. 2. If your objective is only to crash for the night, then this is a hotel worth that money. 3. However, if you want ambience, decor, extra comfort then I suggest you keep looking. 4. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, but then again they are limited by number of staff to help out. 5. The hotel has a restaurant & bar attached to it on the 1st floor. However, with only 1 person to wait at tables, we had a difficult time getting our order on time. We never returned to the restaurant after our first meal experience. 6. The restaurant has set timings and is not 24 hours open for hotel guests. 7. Ample parking.
Decent place for decent money
by Sharanya E on
We stayed here for 2 days. The front desk was very helpful. The hotel has it own restaurant. Morning breakfast is complementary. Everything was great until dinner.... The restaurant was high under staffed... There were like 1 person who handled everything while the manager and bar tender watched them run around. Later came other guy who kept attending to one single table. We almost walked out while the waiter stopped us and served us super fast.
A peaceful good place to dine.
by Shirley T on
Good food, lots of space to park and sit. Good food. Pleasant ambience including a wall with photos of Audrey Hepburn. Enjoyable. Clean, good rest rooms. I would recommend this for a leisurely, peaceful meal.
Decent place to stay
by Roshan B on
I think the location is closer to the actual Chikamagalur town area. Has decent parking space (I went during off-season). The hotel room was good. Staff was kind to explain areas around to visit, describing how far they were, how we could plan to go around. I stay there between November 17th - November 20th 2016 I believe, they need to have a better restaurant attached. The existing restaurant is okay, but not really meant for families. They could consider a Pure Veg restaurant that doesn't have bar attached to it. Facilities are overall nice. The hotel is situated at a location that makes you feel that you are along the town, but makes your rides to the mountains (Mullayangiri, waterfalls, town canteen etc.) a nice one to enjoy, if you like to drive. Overall I would say, decent place to stay, but needs good restaurants.
- Room service
- Business center
- 2W Parking Uncovered
- Travel counter
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
Media & Entertainment
- Satellite channels
- Internet Access
- Families with Children
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Bonfire Arrangement
- Multilingual staff
- Tile/Marble floor
- Conference Room
- Campfire Area
- Bottled water in room(complimentary)
- window opens
- Ceiling fan
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-wireless
- Attached Bathroom
- Western Toilet
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.