- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 454 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Placed at an approximate distance of 6 km from Shree Naminath Swethamber Jain Temple, The Serai offers a comfortable stay to its patrons. This hotel in Chikmagalur is accessible from Siragunda Bus Stop, which is 0.1 km away. A total of 29 well-maintained rooms are available for accommodation.
The rooms offered are spacious and equipped with amenities such as night lamp, separate sitting area, premium bedding and attached bathroom with hot/cold running water. The Serai has a lounge, pool table, bar and swimming pool within the premises.
An in-house restaurant is available that serves a selection of delicacies to its patrons. Places of interest include Kodanda Ramaswamy Temple (9 km) and Udbhava Ganapathi Temple (35 km). Travel hubs near this property in Chikmagalur are Sakharayapatna Railway Station (30 km) and Chikkamagaluru Railway Station (9 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Estate Pool Villa
4 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- The Planters Court 3.0 Review Score - 151 reviews
- The Grand Krishna 4.0 Review Score - 83 reviews
- Trivik Hotels & Resorts Chikmagalur 5.0 Review Score - 118 reviews
- Suprabha Residency 3.5 Review Score - 35 reviews
- HOTEL RAJMAHAL 3.5 Review Score - 78 reviews
- Crystal Inn 4.0 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Vishwas Residency 4.0 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Little Malnad - A Wandertrails Showcase 5.0 Review Score - 60 reviews
- Athithi Lodge 4.0 Review Score - 62 reviews
- Rest Inn 3.0 Review Score - 14 reviews
- Flameback Resort 4.5 Review Score - 109 reviews
- Coffee County Stay I G Road 3.5 Review Score - 18 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Close to nature/serene
by Shanta S on
The ambience, individual cottages with private pool, lush and exotic gardens, tasteful interoirs, efficient and prompt service takes you in time to a truly blissful era. Totally enjoyed our time spent there. We were particularly moved by the prompt action taken by our hospitality team during a crisis situation during our stay. Would truly endorse Serai for a serene and relaxing holiday
Amazing resort! Private Hut Dining was special.
by Minakshi Y on
Stay at The Serai, Chickmagalur was really a memorable one. It's a royal treat amidst coffee estates. The peaceful villa with private pool surrounded by nature is perfect for a weekend break. While there were many engaging activities, Private Hut Dining was the high point of our trip. The private hut was located in a separate area away from resort's main complex, in the middle of nature.It was a beautifully done candle lit dinner with choice of cuisines and wine. As expected dishes were perfect. Having all the time in the world to spend with your loved ones was great.Exclusive private space with understanding Serai servers at your disposal made it an evening to remember! Serai, Chickmagalur... is now part of my most preferred destinations list. Minakshi
Total Rejuvenating And Memorable Holidays
by Darshan P on
We stayed for 5 days and what an amazing and wonderful experience it turned out for all of us. The rooms are huge with plush bathrooms and amenities and having individual private swimming pool.The whole property is built in privately owned forest area of 70 acres with built up area of only around 6 acres and so you can have a real experience of staying in forest with 5 star facilities. The hospitality was a thing that you have to experience yourself. The entire staff including F & B are on their toes round the clock. The GM, Mr. Piyush Paul treats each guest as his own taking care for even the tiniest of the requirement. We were specially treated to an authentic Malanad lunch aptly served on banana leaves which really sent us in a tizzy. Would highly recommend this resort for all the things at all given times. Keep it up Mr.Piyush and team. Three Cheers to you all.
by anoopsanjeeva on
We had been to this place through our official trip.This is a place where you can see luxury in every step with all the required amenities which you can think off in a resort. The cottages are huge with private swimming pool and also had lavish bathrooms. It gives you a wow feeling when you first go to these rooms. The staff here are friendly and helpful and also it is huge place to walk around and spend time. The food buffet was good, but we felt the spread was relatively less and could improve. Overall experience is very luxurious but at a very high price when compared to other luxury facilities you can find around Bangalore for a weekend.
Hotel like family home
by Thirdeyevision1 on
We visited hotel around 4 days before.The planning,the ambience,the room decor,the food and the most the People (staff). I mean Everything was to the mark.I had visited the hotel once and love to visit again and again. My good wishes to the hotel and their staff. And Thank You Piyush Paul.He took every guest in person. Regards to all the hotel staff
- Pool Table
- Full Services Health Spa
- Spa tub
- Laundry facilities
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Swimming pool
- Taxi Service
- Conference Room
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- 24-Hour Security
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.