- Special Deals
Trivik Hotels & Resorts Chikmagalur
- Best Seller
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 118 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Trivik Hotels Resorts Chikmagalur is placed roughly 13 km from Allampura Bus Stop and 1 km from Seethlayanagiri Temple. The property is a value for money accommodation having a multi-cuisine restaurant that serves a selection of delicacies to its patrons. With its 23 well-kept rooms, the property in Chikmagalur offers a decent stay in air-conditioned rooms and tree houses.
Available conveniences include tea/coffee maker, electronic safe, television set, bottled drinking water, hair dryer, private Jacuzzi, wardrobe, telephone, mini refrigerator, and attached bathroom with hot/cold water facility and toiletries. Apart from good accommodation in Chikmagalur, the property has board room, health club, banquet hall and spa center within its premises.
It also provides cafeteria and accommodation for drivers. Guests can relish a selection of alcoholic beverages at the in-house bar. Guests are provided car parking, doctor on call, luggage storage, iron board and DVD player (on request) during their stay. Trivik Hotels Resorts Chikmagalur is close to tourist spots like Hirekolale lake (25 km) and Mullayanagiri Shiva Temple (4 km).
Travel hubs include Chikkamagaluru Railway Station (21 km) and Shimoga Airport (94 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Garden View Suites With Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Coffee View Suites With Breakfast
4 Rooms Left!
Mountain View Suites With Breakfast
3 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Mullayangiri Peak 3.22 km
You might also like these hotels
- HOTEL SK REGENCY 4.0 Review Score - 92 reviews
- The Serai 4.5 Review Score - 454 reviews
- The Planters Court 3.0 Review Score - 151 reviews
- The Grand Krishna 4.0 Review Score - 83 reviews
- HOTEL RAJMAHAL 3.5 Review Score - 78 reviews
- Flameback Resort 4.5 Review Score - 109 reviews
- Crystal Inn 4.0 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Suprabha Residency 3.5 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Vishwas Residency 4.0 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Little Malnad - A Wandertrails Showcase 5.0 Review Score - 60 reviews
- Rest Inn 3.0 Review Score - 14 reviews
- Athithi Lodge 4.0 Review Score - 62 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Vacation Stay @ Trivik
by Urmil S on
Trivik is located between mountains, offers very good weather, scenic views of coffee plantations,monuntain view,staff is very hospitable, knowledgeable abt their job,food is great, impressed how they made baby food exclusively,our 14 month daughter had a great time too.highly recommended, suggest to go with driver because of steep hills n narrow roads.
Best place in terms of views and infrastructure
by Magandeep S on
This is one of the best places, 38 acres property, lavish rooms, luxury in every thing that they have, beautiful views, it's one of the best that I have seen. In room food service is not that great, restaurant buffet is good.
by Chethan R on
One of the beat resort Ive ever stayed in! Gorgeous views, amazing hostipality, sumptuous and delicious food, rooms are too good fabulous coffee... I can go on and on about the place! Definitely going to visit this place again, and hoping to find it as pristine..
A Jewel in the crown!!!
by mspramod on
its undoubtedly a Jewel in the crown called Malnad. Location, Service & Hospitality is Great. The Rooms are huge & one of best i have stayed in.... Food was the weakest link, but improved post feedback. Overall, a Jewel indeed
Nestled among the clouds trivek hotel
by Fatima A on
We had a night at this beautiful resort in the most spacious suite overlooking the mountains.. we were checked in very quickly and efficiently and taken to our suite..i was astounded by the sheer luxury and the spacious suite overlooking the mountain and the coffee and pepper plantation.nothing was overlooked ..from the complimentary toiletries to the luxurious bath gowns...we had the pleasure of meeting Mr Sam Philips who is the G M...lovely..approachable person. We also had a magician who entertained both adults and children.. I think adults enjoyed it more.. The next day we had a cake mixing which was attended by many dignitaries and was througly enjoyable..as we were visiting from South Africa with friends who hosted us..we were very spoilt..breakfast..lunch and dinner food was a wide variety and very tasty..Mr Hasan Mukhi Bawa I want to thank him and Mr Sam Philips for making both my and my husband's stay a very memorable one. Would like to visit again in the future.. Fatima and Dr ahmed
- 2W Parking Uncovered
- Banquet facilities
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- VIP Room Facilities
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Medical services
- 24 Hour Power Supply
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Smoke Detectors
- Activity Centre
- Valet Parking
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Arcade/game room
- Fitness Centre
- Pool Table
- Central Air Conditioning
- Suitable for children
- Wheelchair Access
- Conference Room
- Smoking Rooms
- Indoor Games
- Campfire Area
- Family Rooms
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Child Friendly
Media & Entertainment
- Video Game Console
- Game console - PS3
- Trekking Nearby
- Infinity Pool
- Kids Play Area
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Living Area
- Garden view
- Mountain view
- Alarm clock
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.