- Special Deals
The Riverview Resort
- Best Seller
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 142 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Offering stunning viewof the Vashisthi River, the Riverview Resort is located 1 km from the ParshuramTemple. This resort offers an outdoor swimming pool and a health club. This resort has 37well furnished rooms located on 3 floors.
Each air-conditioned rooms has woodenflooring with amenities such as tea/coffeemaker, in room safe, television, minibar. The en suite bathroom comes with a shower. The Riverview Resort in Chiplun offers many services such as safe deposit box, a multi-cuisine restaurant, awell stocked bar, front desk and room service. The resort offers Ayurvedic massages and beauty treatments at the spa.
Ithas a poolside bar, small conference hall, lobby lounge and indoor and outdooractivities. Attractions in Chiplun are Sawatsada Waterfall (3 km). Chiplun Railway Station is 6 kmand the bus stop is 5 kilometer from the resort.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Family Room - Room Only
6 Rooms Left!
Superior Family Room - Room Only
6 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Gwalkot Fort 2.07 km
- Spice Plaza 2.37 km
- Chiplun Railway Station 2.97 km
- Baba Saheb Ambedkar Sabha Garh 3.43 km
- Lord Kedarnath Mandir 3.44 km
- ICICI Lombard Krishna Complex 3.63 km
- Chiplun ST Stand 4.13 km
- Chiplun Bus Stand 4.13 km
- Chiplun Bus Depot 4.16 km
- Chiplun Central Bus Stand 4.18 km
- Shivji Nagar Bus Stop 4.49 km
- Swami Samarth 4.87 km
- Chiplun Bus Station 4.96 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Highway 5.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Hotel Abhiruchi 3.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Hotel Saisha 4.0 Review Score - 19 reviews
- Hotel Reemz 4.0 Review Score - 24 reviews
- Dongarmatha 5.0 Review Score - 79 reviews
- Hotel Deepak Deluxe 4.0 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Hotel Sailee 3.5 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel Ayodhya 3.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Yadnyadatta H on
Amazing views from the room.Very courteous staff and Best Food. We were there for 3 nights. Had wonderful stay.The pool is quite good with amazing view. The Restaurant serves limited cuisines but it's worth giving a try.The local fish served by them was very tasty. Rooms a big clean and neat. Housekeeping services are good too. It is located amidst lush greenery and fabulous views.Truly Riverview with the view of the vashisti river. Only issue was there food is very highly priced as compared to other Restaurants. But if you are around chiplun or guhagar it's a highly recommended Resort for luxurious stay.
Do Nothing, Just Breathe!
by ArticulatedExp on
Already been to Matheran, Mahabaleshwar, Karjat, Alibaug and more? Try Chiplun! if you are in dire need of peace and just want to unwind and soak within yourself visit this place. No Sightseeing, no adventure, just you and nature :-) All the rooms are with great view. You have gym, kids area, and pool. Restaurant serves some amazing dishes to try on. PS: if you are on your way to Goa, this is a wonderful halt!
Great View , Awesome Food & Huge Rooms - Couldnt have asked for more !
by Vinay V on
The best part of this hotel is its View - Overlooks the Vashishti River And here are the main points which will make you go WOW 1. Large Rooms with 2 Double Beds 2. a Very Large TV ( not the typical 32 Inch Television Hotels have to offer ) with all channels to offer. 3. a Very Spacious Patio with a really pretty view 4. Has all the amenties that a 5 star would offer - Bathrobe , Bar Cabinet with wine , beer etc. , Toiletries galore , geyser , 5. The Malvani ( South Konkan region of Maharashtra ) food they offer is just spot on. 6. And lastly the staff (ex-Taj Employees ) are very courteous & humble. They have ample space for car parking , play area has carroms , table tennis , Gymnasium , kids arena etc. Check-in : 1pm Check-out : 11am Make sure you reach here early , they have a huge property with Infinity Pool too.
Perfect Weekend Getaway
by Akanksha102 on
Perfect Place to spend your weekend, very peaceful and scenic ..the food was very tasty and staff was very helpful. very well maintained property. We will visit the property again for sure. The view from Pool is very beautiful
Awesome location and a ice and friendly hotel
by Parag P on
We decided to visit The Riverview Resort at a short notice to enjoy weekend break and monsoon weather. I called their Chiplun telephone number for booking and I was attended to by one Mr. Arun. Since that very first call it was a friendly service and experience for us. Every member of the staff was friendly including security, front desk, room service, house keeping, restaurant and others. The resort is about 5 to 6 hours away from Mumbai - some 270 kms. The location of the resort is outstanding which is in the hilly region of Chiplun and further atop a small hill. The view from there is fabulous and one could get absorbed for hours. Rooms are clean and very well maintained, the resort garden is fabulous, staff service is excellent, restaurant is very good - all in all its a wonderful place to be at for a week end or for spending a night there during road journey to Goa. The resort is less than 10 km away from the Chiplun Railway station. The ancient Bhagwan Parshuram Temple is in the close vicinity of the resort.
- Room service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Wedding services
- Car Rental
- Banquet facilities
- LCD / Projector
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Packed Lunches
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ironing Service
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Snack Bar
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Fitness Centre
- Picnic area
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Breakfast Services
- Outdoor Games
- Indoor Games
- Audio-visual equipment
- In Room Movies
- Wheelchair Access
- Conference Room
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Swimming pool
- Kids Pool
- Decks with sunbeds
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- 24-Hour Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Disabled Friendly
- Child Friendly
- Families with Children
- Senior Citizen Friendly
- Large Groups
- Beach Nearby
- Trekking Nearby
- Infinity Pool
- Kids Play Area
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Electric kettle
- Dining table
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- River view
- Dining area
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
From 1:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.