- Special Deals
Casino Hotel - CGH Earth
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 567 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Offering complimentary internet access to its guests, Casino Hotel - CGH Earth is located in Cochin. This is 0.5 km away from Cochin Harbour Terminus and 2 km from Mattancherry Palace. Casino Hotel - CGH Earth accommodates within its 65 rooms spread across 3 floors.
Conveniences like television, air-conditioner, direct dialing phone, bottled drinking water, in-room safe and iron board are available. This Cochin property provides facilities like multi-cuisine restaurant, spa, 24-hour front desk, Fitness Center and gift shop.
It features an indoor swimming pool along with a poolside bar. Services such as 24-hour security and laundry are also available at this hotel in Cochin. This property is accessible from Cochin International Airport at a distance of 38 km and Ernakulam Railway Junction - South is 8 km away.
Tourists places are Wonderla Park (27 km), Lulu Mall (17 km), Vasco Da Gama Church (10 km) and Marine Drive (11 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Cochin Port Trust Hospital 0.09 km
- Mattancheri Wharf 0.58 km
- Maritime Museum 1.03 km
- Mattancherry Bus Terminal 1.07 km
- Jew Street And Jewish Synagogue 1.13 km
- Dutch Palace 1.14 km
- Kochi Harbour Railway Station 1.42 km
- Cochin Port Trust 1.44 km
- Kochi Old Airport 1.57 km
- Nehru Memorial Town Hall 1.81 km
- Fort Kochi Wharf 2.18 km
- Mattancherry Halt 2.25 km
- Ajanta Cinema 2.52 km
- cochin shipyard 2.6 km
- Fort Kochi Bus Terminal 2.83 km
- Bolgatty Island 2.84 km
- Kathakali Centre 2.89 km
- Dr BR Ambedkar Statue 2.98 km
- Kochi Fort 3.05 km
- St Francis Church 3.13 km
- Chinese Fishing Nets 3.13 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 16
- Poor 33
- Average 95
- Very Good 247
- Excellent 176
Value for Money
by Viaggio2611 on September 12, 2017
The hotel is nice and clean with large spacious rooms and the staff are very helpful and friendly. The restaurant (Tharavadu Multi Cuisine Restaurant) serves a good selection of local cuisine - native to Kerala, so you can sample a wide selection of breakfast treats - in addition to a few continental offerings. However, I didn't see any American style breakfast dishes, such as bacon, sausages and hash browns for example. Nevertheless, the local food is very tasty, a very clean restaurant, helpful staff and so I am very pleased with this property. I would have liked to have access to some english TV channels to watch news, but couldn't find it on the channel list.
nice place with good food
by Shrikant2014 on September 9, 2017
awesome place to stay. food is fantastic. never had better south indian food ever. every dish was superb on the buffet. be it breakfast lunch or dinner. rooms are superbly clean and well maintained and kept.
Our stay at the Casino Hotel
by gemini023 on September 9, 2017
The hotel far exceeded our expectations. A delightful old world charm is what you encounter. A very well maintained property with impeccable standards of cleanliness is what you can expect. Both their restaurants Tharavadu and Fort Kochi (their sea food restaurant ) offered great dining experiences. We loved the hotel and would certainly recommend it to our friends. I would like to make a special mention of Harish at the front desk who was most helpful.
excellent food and perfect ambience
by SKZACH66 on September 6, 2017
One of the best places to dine in Cochin The dinner buffet spread is excellent with an amazing live music band to add to the ambience. Great spa to unwind short ride to fort Cochin and Cochin town The rooms are neat and well equipped. .
THE BEST SEAFOOD I EVER HAD
by akkamma27 on September 2, 2017
Its my regular destination whenever am at Cochin nice food and nice hospitality people will always with a warm smile you never hesitate to go there ones experience it,its little far from the city but its really worth even if you drive little more from the city. Thanks all
No specific tip, both the pool view rooms and the road facing rooms are very quiet just that the pool view have, well, a view of the pool.
by Rajesh J on July 31, 2017
by jaykantawala on June 13, 2017
The inner facing rooms has a better view of the garden and the swimming pool
by JPV74 on May 27, 2017
Rooms are very good and comfortable
by Paulcamillus on May 17, 2017
Only saw view of hospital don't know if there are any views
by minty2014 on May 10, 2017
- Central Air Conditioning
- Audio-visual equipment
- Wheelchair Access
- Smoking Rooms
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Doctor on Call
- Fire Extinguisher
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Car Rental
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Limousine Service
- Medical services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ticket Service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- LCD / Projector
- Disabled Friendly
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Breakfast Services
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Restaurants that deliver
- Kids Play Area
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Full Services Health Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Garden view
- Pool view
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.