- Special Deals
Casino Hotel - CGH Earth
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 584 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Offering complimentary internet access to its guests, Casino Hotel - CGH Earth is located in Cochin. This is 0.5 km away from Cochin Harbour Terminus and 2 km from Mattancherry Palace. Casino Hotel - CGH Earth accommodates within its 65 rooms spread across 3 floors.
Conveniences like television, air-conditioner, direct dialing phone, bottled drinking water, in-room safe and iron board are available. This Cochin property provides facilities like multi-cuisine restaurant, spa, 24-hour front desk, Fitness Center and gift shop.
It features an indoor swimming pool along with a poolside bar. Services such as 24-hour security and laundry are also available at this hotel in Cochin. This property is accessible from Cochin International Airport at a distance of 38 km and Ernakulam Railway Junction - South is 8 km away.
Tourists places are Wonderla Park (27 km), Lulu Mall (17 km), Vasco Da Gama Church (10 km) and Marine Drive (11 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Executive Single ROOM ONLY
20 Rooms Left!
Executive Double ROOM ONLY
20 Rooms Left!
Executive Double With Breakfast
20 Rooms Left!
Executive Single With Breakfast
20 Rooms Left!
Superior Pool View Single With Wifi
5 Rooms Left!
Superior Pool View Double with Wifi
5 Rooms Left!
Superior Pool View Single With Breakfast
5 Rooms Left!
Superior Pool View Double With Breakfast
5 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Cochin Port Trust Hospital 0.09 km
- Mattancheri Wharf 0.58 km
- Maritime Museum 1.03 km
- Mattancherry Bus Terminal 1.07 km
- Jew Street And Jewish Synagogue 1.13 km
- Dutch Palace 1.14 km
- Kochi Harbour Railway Station 1.42 km
- Cochin Port Trust 1.44 km
- Kochi Old Airport 1.57 km
- Nehru Memorial Town Hall 1.81 km
- Fort Kochi Wharf 2.18 km
- Mattancherry Halt 2.25 km
- Ajanta Cinema 2.52 km
- cochin shipyard 2.6 km
- Fort Kochi Bus Terminal 2.83 km
- Bolgatty Island 2.84 km
- Kathakali Centre 2.89 km
- Dr BR Ambedkar Statue 2.98 km
- Kochi Fort 3.05 km
- Chinese Fishing Nets 3.13 km
- St Francis Church 3.13 km
You might also like these hotels
- The Waterfront Granary 4.5 Review Score - 40 reviews
- Travancore Court -By Spree 4.0 Review Score - 275 reviews
- Aiswarya 4.0 Review Score - 157 reviews
- Time Square Business Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 188 reviews
- Bharat Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 161 reviews
- Hotel Maple Regency 3.5 Review Score - 31 reviews
- Hotel Mareena Regency 3.0 Review Score - 15 reviews
- Bijus Tourist Home 3.5 Review Score - 36 reviews
- Xandari Harbour 4.5 Review Score - 304 reviews
- Sui House 4.5 Review Score - 69 reviews
- The Boat Jetty Bunglow 4.0 Review Score - 16 reviews
- Hotel Malabar 4.0 Review Score - 7 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Excellent hotel, service and food!
by Aish23 on
We stayed here 1 night with our families and absolutely enjoyed the stay. The buffet spread for breakfast, lunch and dinner was excellent with great variety of Indian and continental food. The rooms were spacious and the hotel decor was very charming, clean and colonial. All the hotel staff was very friendly and went above and beyond to help us. We will definitely come back!
Nice hotel but bad location
by graham_ward on
The best thing about this hotel is the staff. They couldn't be more helpful or attentive if they tried. Everyone from reception to restaurant to security are totally customer focussed. The food is simple but good. There's a local band in the restaurant at night doing covers of the favourites. There's a seafood restaurant too but I didn't try that. I know the hotel are very proud of it and tell me that it has a good reputation. There is a nice pool in a protected spot that allows some calm in the storm. The worst thing though is the location. There's nothing within walking distance worth talking about. The disabled room is large and the bathroom well equipped. The rooms do feel rather dated though. There is air conditioning but it's very noisy.
by jaggu536 on
this is the best casino hotel i have ever visted. stay was awesome and the hotel management are mind blowing. they provided a very well hospitality and the rooms were luxurious. it is located connecting the remote places.
Good hotel for the price
by DalmatianCanada on
The service was good. I had an issue with my hot water and they came and fixed it. The property is nice. The pool is ok, we did not use it. Their seafood restaurant is well known amongst other resorts. So do try it, we did not try the spa as we were there only for one night. The hotel is located in Wellingdon Island - its quite a drive from Kochi airport. The concierge has a lot of information. Overall if I visit Kochi, I will stay again.
by lyndiej2012 on
Casino Hotel is a very nice hotel within its own grounds and as such, delightful. However, it is located on Willington Island which is basically a military island and as such there is absolutely nowhere to go in the evening without ordering a cab and then, it is a bit of a journey. Having said that, the welcome by all members of staff at the Casino was warm and the food very good. The pool was lovely too and very pleasant to sit to soak up the sun in the afternoons.
- Central Air Conditioning
- Audio-visual equipment
- Wheelchair Access
- Smoking Rooms
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- Doctor on Call
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Currency exchange
- Car Rental
- Front desk
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Laundry facilities
- Limousine Service
- Medical services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ticket Service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Disabled Friendly
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Breakfast Services
- Full Services Health Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Kids Play Area
- Restaurants that deliver
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Garden view
- Pool view
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.