- Special Deals
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 62 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Single With Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- cochin shipyard 1.23 km
- Maritime Museum 2.08 km
- Cochin Port Trust Hospital 2.8 km
- Kochi Old Airport 2.91 km
- Mattancheri Wharf 3.15 km
- Kochi Harbour Railway Station 3.29 km
- Mattancherry Halt 3.82 km
- Mattancherry Bus Terminal 3.82 km
- Bolgatty Island 3.84 km
- Jew Street And Jewish Synagogue 3.85 km
- Cochin Port Trust 3.86 km
- Dutch Palace 3.88 km
- Dr BR Ambedkar Statue 4.13 km
- Nehru Memorial Town Hall 4.56 km
- Fort Kochi Wharf 4.75 km
- cimar hospital 4.82 km
- Varkey Super Market 4.82 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by akansha_cool66 on
we were offered smelly mosquito infected rooms... even charged us for the complimentary water as we refused to jug full of water and asked for packed filter water.. who provides water in a jug in now days ... bad services... even elevator didn't work .. had to climb 2 stories to reach my room... as we are pure veg... hotel staff straight away refused to make Jain food for us... had to go out for dinner at 9 pm after 6 hrs journey. would not recommend this hotel at all.
This is my second time
by Arya J on
I am staying here for second time and you have improved a lot in your food quality.. Also rooms were properly furnished and cleaned. This property very closer to South Station and hospitals , banks etc. are just near to it. Stay was comfortable with my family
This Hotel is in the Heart of the city
by Jibin J on
The highlight is the location. Rooms were looking good and well cleaned. The best was the service i got from the team. The food was yummy... Totally it was a nice stay with you.. And i would like to suggest Hotel Castle Rock to my friends and cousins too..
by mogali s on
Hotel was good but looks like very old property but rooms were well furnished & comfortable. Restaurant food was good. Little far to tourism spots like churches, old sea port. Finally okay to stay here
What A Dump! Don't Risk Your Health or ...
by Jared S on
The hotel was superlatively ranked 3 star. So a 3 star facility is known internationally as good value with average to above average rooms and services. This hotel doesn't deserve to be called half a star! In countries other than India this hotel would be shutdown by a government health inspector because the bathrooms are all moldy and smelly and the rooms are dirty dirty dirty. To be fair this is completely unacceptable! The hotel did have a nice manager who was willing to take us around to many other rooms. However each room we went into had the same problems: Mouldy, smelly bathrooms, rooms with torn wall paper and dirty. The hotel was unwilling to refund the deposit on the room also. We wanted to go elsewhere but they only cared about making some money off a couple of people on there honeymoon! Shame on this hotel for treating people on there honeymoon in this manner! My poor bride was in tears. To treat international guests in this manner is completely unacceptable. And they claim to have Wifi! Well it never worked even when they claimed to have a technician fix it. Just one more disappointment brought to you by Hotel Castle Rock. The hotel looks good on the outside but that is deceiving! Wait until you see the rooms :( We had this hotel booked through a third party named Oasis Holidays (India) Pvt Ltd. They claim to make happy holidays! What a joke! By booking one night at this hotel it was more of a nightmare holiday! Thankfully we have some helpful advice for you: Don't stay at the Hotel Castle Rock in Kochi. Stay anywhere else! In fact right next door is a really good hotel, good value with clean mould-free bathrooms. You should stay next door at the Hotel Kochi Caprice. We stayed at the Hotel Kochi Caprice that night cause we couldn't stomach the Hotel Castle Rock. The Hotel Kochi Caprice was clean, great value! Don't chance staying at the Hotel Castle Rock. This has been a fair and truthful review of 2 international guests that are trying to save you from the same nightmare.
- Travel counter
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Front desk
- Beauty Parlour
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Car Rental 24-Hour
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Valet Parking
- Conference Room
- Cinema close by
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Dining area
- City View
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.