- Special Deals
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 120 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
"Fort Castle is located at 0.5 km from the Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica Church. This budget accommodation in Cochin provides high-speed Wi-Fi internet. It is at 13 km from the Ernakulam Railway Junction South. The 3-storey hotel has 16 air-conditioned rooms.
Cable/satellite TVs and reading lamps are available in all rooms. The attached baths in the rooms are equipped with showers. This Cochin hotel houses a restaurant and provides services such as 24-hour room service, currency exchange, express laundry, and doctor-on-call. The hotel also has a travel desk, which arranges for sightseeing tours covering places such as Vasco Da Gama Church (0.1 km), Jewish Synagogue (5 km), and Mattancherry Palace (3 km).
The Cochin International Airport is at 37 km from the hotel and the Fort Kochi Bus Terminal at 0.5 km."
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard Non A/c
6 Rooms Left!
10 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Chinese Fishing Nets 0.14 km
- St Francis Church 0.15 km
- Kochi Fort 0.16 km
- Fort Kochi Bus Terminal 0.3 km
- Kathakali Centre 0.32 km
- Mahatma Gandhi Beach 0.32 km
- Dutch Cemetery 0.5 km
- Bishop House 0.53 km
- Fort Kochi Wharf 1.01 km
- Coir Factory 1.17 km
- Ajanta Cinema 1.58 km
- Nehru Memorial Town Hall 1.66 km
- Cochin Port Trust 1.89 km
- Dutch Palace 2.14 km
- Mattancherry Bus Terminal 2.18 km
- Jew Street And Jewish Synagogue 2.27 km
- Mattancheri Wharf 2.93 km
- Cochin Port Trust Hospital 3.03 km
- Swami Vivekanand Kendriya Vidyalay 3.03 km
- Bolgatty Island 3.48 km
- Kochi Harbour Railway Station 3.61 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 6
- Poor 8
- Average 22
- Very Good 41
- Excellent 43
Fort Kochi Stay
by Shaji-Vimmi M on June 8, 2017
A very good hotel with friendly staff and a caring owner. The hotel owner Patrick has been very particular about the comfort of his guests and my family felt like being at home. I wish the hotel all success and look forward to staying there as and when I visit there. The food has been quite savoury and the hotel is well furnished. It has been near to historic places and the hotel has taken care of my arrival to departure. I could not find any mosquitoes or cockroaches and the room has been quite neat and clean. Well done Patrick, Brian, Charles, Birjam and other staff.
Great location and lovely hotel
by Anna N on May 20, 2017
Great Hotel in a fantastic location. Very easy walking distance to all the great things in Fort Kochi. I have stayed in this hotel twice and loved it. The staff very helpful and friendly and the rooms were very conformable. Will definitely stay here again.
by milander on March 27, 2017
Within walking distance to the beach, the promenade and the Chinese fishing nets. The markets and fish markets are close by. You can choose seafood from the market and have it cooked at one of the nearby eateries. Good variety of local restaurants. Cold beer just around the corner. Clean rooms. Great omelettes for brekkie.
Two night stay was ok.
by Reme_meg on February 14, 2017
We stayed in non-ac double room, which was clean and neat. We wanted a king-sized bed. Instead two single beds were joined. Travel desk is non-existent. We had to manage from outside operator for travel related.
by judette5 on January 10, 2017
Nice enough hotel, well located close to attractions and quiet. But wifi very poor, kept dropping out and slow, and TV set top box was dodgy and kept breaking down. Nice clean room and premises, good breakfast.
The hotel has been in a quite place with enough natural lighting and ventilation. Go for the first floor rooms.
by Shaji-Vimmi M on June 8, 2017
First floor left corner for a street side balcony.
by Arindam R on August 31, 2016
Although it is bang in the middle of Kochi, it's in an unadopted side street, so I doubt if any of the rooms are particularly noisy.
by RickWhalley on May 4, 2016
You'll definitely want AC during the hotter months
by George B on March 22, 2016
-make sure you specify with air-con or without (just has a fan)
by E R on February 14, 2016
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 1:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.