- Special Deals
FabHotel Sam Residency Gandhipuram
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 24 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
FabHotel Sam Residency Gandhipuram is located at approximately 10 km from Coimbatore International Airport. This hotel in Coimbatore offers complimentary breakfast, mineral water and free Wi-Fi corridor. This property accommodates 27 rooms including 4 non a/c rooms.
Each room has 24-hour hot water service and LCD TV with set-top box. This hotel in Coimbatore has a multi-cuisine a/c restaurant and serves pure vegetarian recipes which are Tamil Nadu specials. Additional services offered are same day laundry service, doctor on call, a 24-hour check out service and safe deposit lockers. FabHotel Sam Residency Gandhipuram can be conveniently located at 4 km from Coimbatore Railway Station and 85 km from Ooty.
Places worth visiting are Grass Forest Museum (4 km), Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park (60 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Single Room Only
8 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Single Room with Breakfast
8 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room Only
8 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room with Breakfast
8 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Ellen Hospital 0.24 km
- Sri Ramakrishna Hospital 0.56 km
- Board Room 0.61 km
- Anna Statue 0.65 km
- Cross Cat Shopping 0.73 km
- Jail Exhibition Ground 0.81 km
- Gandhipuram Market 0.99 km
- Gandhipuram Main Bus Stand 1.01 km
- Corporation Bus Station 1.04 km
- Sheela Hospital 1.28 km
- Kongunadu Hospital 1.3 km
- Town Hall 1.34 km
- G Kuppuswamy Naidu Memorial Hospital 1.51 km
- VOC Zoo 1.6 km
- Nehru Stadium 1.78 km
- City Center 1.8 km
- siruvani falls and dam 1.81 km
- GD Naidu Museum 1.82 km
- Childrens Park 1.87 km
- Kanakadhara Theatre 1.9 km
- Karunya University 1.93 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 2
- Poor 2
- Average 2
- Very Good 11
- Excellent 7
Very good hotel!!
by Partha D on July 9, 2017
The property is next door to the Omni bus stand and the Coimbatore public transport bus stand. The property is strategically located. It has a restaurant and food is good enough for your travel requirement. Rooms are clean and neat. Hygiene standard is good. A go ahead for this hotel.
Decent stay and very nice service!
by Abhilash_C2 on June 28, 2017
We stayed here with family during our trip to Tirupati. We were late to start and by the time we reached it was around 12 night. Staff here has guided us to reach the hotel and was readily available in reception. Check-in was very smooth and they were always ready to assist us. Room was descent and was spacious enough. Morning breakfast was decent. Altogether a nice stay.. thanks..
by mickeym0use27 on May 22, 2017
This hotel is cheap but the good things about it are: Solar powered hot water Comfortable beds TV A/C Veg breakfast included 24 hour check out from time of check in Attentive staff Rooms come with water bottle
by Thomasajit on May 6, 2017
I stayed in your horrible hotel for 2 days. You are very over priced hotel. Your staffs are very rude and they behave like goons. Your complimentary breakfast was horrible and you have charged 338 rs for that in our bill. Rooms are very ordinary and toilets are very nasty. Overall we regret our decision to choose your hotel.
by Mali S on April 25, 2017
I had a good experience at the hotel. Courteous staff and good food and being in a central location, accessibility to different places in an around Coimbatore is very good. Rooms are decently maintained.
We had a room at the front with a view of the flyover but not much traffic noise fortunately.
by asocrates on December 10, 2016
Avoid Main road facing rooms
by ArunGV1977 on December 6, 2016
by Mathivanan N on October 19, 2015
Don't book a single room
by gg_vijayakumar on May 19, 2015
I think room number 209 will be a good choice even though i stayed in 208.
by Sunil220 on August 10, 2014
- Central Air Conditioning
- Conference Room
- Family Rooms
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Wedding services
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Doctor on Call
- Indoor Parking
- Transportation Service
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.