- Special Deals
FabHotel Sam Residency Gandhipuram
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 25 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
FabHotel Sam Residency Gandhipuram is located at approximately 10 km from Coimbatore International Airport. This hotel in Coimbatore offers complimentary breakfast, mineral water and free Wi-Fi corridor. This property accommodates 27 rooms including 4 non a/c rooms.
Each room has 24-hour hot water service and LCD TV with set-top box. This hotel in Coimbatore has a multi-cuisine a/c restaurant and serves pure vegetarian recipes which are Tamil Nadu specials. Additional services offered are same day laundry service, doctor on call, a 24-hour check out service and safe deposit lockers. FabHotel Sam Residency Gandhipuram can be conveniently located at 4 km from Coimbatore Railway Station and 85 km from Ooty.
Places worth visiting are Grass Forest Museum (4 km), Indira Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park (60 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Single Room Only
13 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room Only
13 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Single Room with Breakfast
13 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room with Breakfast
13 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Ellen Hospital 0.24 km
- Sri Ramakrishna Hospital 0.56 km
- Board Room 0.61 km
- Anna Statue 0.65 km
- Cross Cat Shopping 0.73 km
- Jail Exhibition Ground 0.81 km
- Gandhipuram Market 0.99 km
- Gandhipuram Main Bus Stand 1.01 km
- Corporation Bus Station 1.04 km
- Sheela Hospital 1.28 km
- Kongunadu Hospital 1.3 km
- Town Hall 1.34 km
- G Kuppuswamy Naidu Memorial Hospital 1.51 km
- VOC Zoo 1.6 km
- Nehru Stadium 1.78 km
- City Center 1.8 km
- siruvani falls and dam 1.81 km
- GD Naidu Museum 1.82 km
- Childrens Park 1.87 km
- Kanakadhara Theatre 1.9 km
- Karunya University 1.93 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Akhil on Sep 25,2017
What's Good: Comfort and service
What needs to improve : Location little away and remote
Not Customer Centric - Negative response for a fair amendment request
by Sudhar23 on
I wrote the following email to the Hotel on Thu, Sep 7, 2017 Yatra Booking ID: 0609758296603 & 0609712301336. I would be arriving at the property @ 6AM Morning on 23rd Sep and would like to check out by 9 PM 24th Sep. This is for your perusal. It would be great if you can acknowledge the request and send a confirmation email for the amended late check-in cum check-out request at free of cost . Expecting your positive earliest response. Paid the Fare & Avoided the hotel stay since they reject the late check in & late checkout request. I paid for 48 Hrs & for a stay less than 39Hrs they would require me to pay extras.Highly objectionable. I have opted for other options.
Very good hotel!!
by Partha D on
The property is next door to the Omni bus stand and the Coimbatore public transport bus stand. The property is strategically located. It has a restaurant and food is good enough for your travel requirement. Rooms are clean and neat. Hygiene standard is good. A go ahead for this hotel.
Decent stay and very nice service!
by Abhilash_C2 on
We stayed here with family during our trip to Tirupati. We were late to start and by the time we reached it was around 12 night. Staff here has guided us to reach the hotel and was readily available in reception. Check-in was very smooth and they were always ready to assist us. Room was descent and was spacious enough. Morning breakfast was decent. Altogether a nice stay.. thanks..
by mickeym0use27 on
This hotel is cheap but the good things about it are: Solar powered hot water Comfortable beds TV A/C Veg breakfast included 24 hour check out from time of check in Attentive staff Rooms come with water bottle
by Thomasajit on
I stayed in your horrible hotel for 2 days. You are very over priced hotel. Your staffs are very rude and they behave like goons. Your complimentary breakfast was horrible and you have charged 338 rs for that in our bill. Rooms are very ordinary and toilets are very nasty. Overall we regret our decision to choose your hotel.
- Indoor Parking
- Transportation Service
- Central Air Conditioning
- Conference Room
- Family Rooms
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Wedding services
- Front desk
- Ironing Service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Doctor on Call
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Satellite channels
- Flat-screen TV
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.