- Special Deals
Porcupine Castle Resort
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 361 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Porcupine Castle a 3 star property in Coorg boasts of its beautiful tree house built 40 ft above the ground on a Black Currant tree. This hotel in Coorg is perched right on top of a 300 acre coffee plantation surrounded by unending valleys and hills. There are 25 different types of rooms.
In room amenities include: sachets for coffee, tea and milk, kettle, fridge, television, free toiletries, tea table, study table and an attached bathroom with supply of hot and cold water. The Drongo is the in-house multi-cuisine restaurant that specializes in Indian, Chinese and Continental dishes.
Hotel has a game room, multi-purpose hall (wedding/meetings/conference/parties/trainings), bonfire pit, swimming pool, trampoline and a free parking space. Guest amenities include: 24-hour front desk, backup generator, laundry facilities and limited room service. Mangalore International Airport is 178 Km, Bus Stand is 38 Km and Railway Station is 96 Km. Places of interest are Omkareshwara Temple, Nagarhole National Park, Abbi Falls and Madikeri.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Plantation View Chalet Non AC
3 Rooms Left!
Mountain View Chalet Non Ac
2 Rooms Left!
Mountain View Chalet AC
3 Rooms Left!
Valley View Chalet Non AC
3 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- Woodstock Villas 4.5 Review Score - 135 reviews
- Veera Bhoomi Tourist Village 3.0 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Cynosure Resort 3.0 Review Score - 73 reviews
- Serene Woods 4.5 Review Score - 316 reviews
- Three Hills 4.5 Review Score - 69 reviews
- The Green Retreat 4.5 Review Score - 23 reviews
- Chingara Estate Guest house 4.5 Review Score - 98 reviews
- The Fort Mercera 3.5 Review Score - 79 reviews
- Bgrows Camp Coorg Resort 4.0 Review Score - 10 reviews
- Kavery Estate 3.0 Review Score - 20 reviews
- Coorg Tent House 4.5 Review Score - 9 reviews
- Sai Estate 4.0 Review Score - 10 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Paramesh on Aug 13,2017
What's Good: rooms, pool, location
What needs to improve : Food
by Paramesh on Aug 13,2017
What's Good: Location, rooms
What needs to improve : food- ok and costly
by Padmanabha on Aug 12,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Food,price
by pradeep on Aug 06,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Can improve on restaurant
by Abhinav on Jun 13,2017
What's Good: Room balcony gave the feel os bothe mountain and forest, loved it
What needs to improve : More food options would have been better
Great Location (only)
by Giri_Mlr on
Not value for Money Rooms were not as explained or shown, took a plantation view thinking to have a plantation view of Coorg,but it wasnt actually plantation view and its like series of rooms in a row and can hear noise from other rooms. But property is very good and location is nice got beautiful views around it. Pool is a plus for them and Location was beautiful. Kindly check the rooms before stay, I felt other options were great like Mountain view and valley view. I wanted to upgrade but tariff was almost double. The. I ch fled if I can get a deal if rooms not get filled, but, they were not ready to give up. Almost rooms were empty on a weekend. Being in Coorg, they dont have any food of Coorg, wanted to taste Pundi Curry they didnt had. Food was not good with not many options. Single star for food. Never recommend. Hotel staff arranged for a campfire in evening, which was good again snacks need to be bought separately, but not tasty.
Remarkable view from the room...
by patelmohith87 on
Porcupine Resort - Remarkable view from the room...the cap of mist over the mountains on the top and lush green Coffee gardens down. Surreal! The rooms were spacious and neat, and the service amiable. We thoroughly enjoyed the vegetarian food spread for breakfast and dinner. Excellent Service, The Tea Counter gives your Local taste , There are lots of other activities to keep you engaged if you are not the kind who would prefer staying in the room. Jeep Drive , Swimming Pool, games room, and my favorite the walking trail With Thippu . 100% Value of Money Would recommend this property to anyone who loves a relaxing time amidst nature.
by emmujai06 on
Excellent is the first thing which comes to my mind when someone ask me about my resent Coorg trip. Though I was very skeptical about the reviews I was willing to give it a try. My main concern was that can it as good as it was a very expensive hotel compared to Karnataka Hotel industry standards? However all my concern where gone once we reached the hotel. I would say it was simply amazing and the staff where very friendly and helpful & caring. Their resort is such a masterpiece to be above 1100meater.
Too bed, no Safe
by Alpesh D on
we visited in October for 2 nights and total 5 rooms with family, one day when we gave room key for clean the room, we found Rs. 55000 missed in our bag. No co-operation at all, we fully doubt on cleaning person. I advice to visitors to not stay.
Excellent Getaway,100% Value for Money !!
by Traveller i on
We had a 3 night stay at Porcupine Castle Coorg Excellent Getaway for the travelers, Nice Resort, Staff, Food & Facilities. We are really enjoyed each and every moments, 100% Value for Money Certainly Recommending for all kind of travelers
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Conference Room
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.