- Special Deals
The Monals Nest Resort
- luxury hotel
- family hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 35 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
You might also like these hotels
- Resort De Coracao- The Corbett 4.5 Review Score - 140 reviews
- Ashoka's Tiger Trail 4.0 Review Score - 164 reviews
- Corbett Adventure Resort 4.0 Review Score - 153 reviews
- WelcomHeritage Corbett Ramganga Resort 4.5 Review Score - 141 reviews
- Corbett Aroma Havens 4.0 Review Score - 11 reviews
- The Tiger Groove, Corbett Resort 4.5 Review Score - 186 reviews
- Krishna Wildernes Retreat 4.0 Review Score - 24 reviews
- Corbett Machaan Resort 4.5 Review Score - 366 reviews
- Saalvan Resort Corbett 4.0 Review Score - 76 reviews
- The Monals Nest Resort 3.5 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Corbett Roop Resort 3.5 Review Score - 40 reviews
- Parwati Wild Abode Resort 4.0 Review Score - 43 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Shriprakash on
Please dont book online through any website as they dont accept online booking, because they want to make more money by renting the place to needy customers at premium price. I booked through Agoda for 29th sept -2nd Oct 17, reached the hotel as I had confirmed booking, it was shocking they had no clue and upfront they denied of any booking, saying we do not accept any online booking, ruined our holiday. Also the price of 3000/- is way too high for this rubbish property, the rooms we checked is not at all worth staying in old nasty furniture. The front desk up to the GM was not at all cooperative, and we checked in to other hotel
by ankit k on
Nice property interesting of location wise. All stuffs are so kind. Food quality & food are very taste... Cleaned swimming pool. Overall safe &, nice stay.. Refer to someone to stay here. Near by road.. Rooms are also clean with white & king size mattress
cheaters & looters
by Harsh1701 on
I stayed in this hotel on 31st december 17. We were 3 couples. We booked 3 Superior rooms through MMT. But it was shocking that thy provide us ordinary rooms which was very small & uncleaned. We show them the photos of superior rooms which we booked & asked him to shift us in that rooms but he told that those rooms are already occupied. It was given to some other customers when we complaint to manager Sanjay he didn't bother & give lame excuses. Due to that our new year night get spoiled. They charged rs 1000 per couple for new year dinner/party which was a another tactics to cheat people. Thy didn't had music collection & people tried to play from their Phone/Aux wire. Volume of music system was too low like a FM radio. Food was average in dinner. Rooms were small & uncleaned. White towels has many colours on it. Bathroom seat was fixed to wall above 2 feet from floor. Geyser was not working properly. Mattresses were very much old & torn. Worst hotel to stay. There are many hotels near CTR & one must definitely avoid this hotel as there owners are cheaters & thug. They ruined us.
2 days stay with friends.
by Dinesh J on
It was great staying there. Staff is very cordial, especially Mr. Shashank. we friends had a great time there.. It's my humble request to take care of cleanliness bit more.. in terms of bad odour from quilt... Dinesh Jaswal
mesmerizing stay at the Monal's Nest
by saumyajain44 on
amazing experience with great rooms and superb view. our stay was very pleasant and we would like to come again soon. the hospitality was just perfect and the staff was super friendly and hellpful. a perfect weekend getaway and relaxing destination.
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Room service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Indoor Games
- Conference Room
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 1:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.