- Special Deals
Grace Mount Hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 86 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Grace Mount Hotel is a value for money accommodation that offers standard facilities in Dalhousie. Offering internet access to its patrons, this hotel is 4 km from Dalhousie Bus Stand. This 2-storied hotel in Dalhousie offers 17 spacious and comfortable rooms for accommodation.
Each room has an attached bathroom with hot and cold running water, wardrobes and bottled drinking water. Grace Mount Hotel offers room service, laundry and 24-hour security service to its guests. This accommodation features a restaurant, travel counter, front desk and valley parking within the premises.
This budget hotel in Dalhousie is accessible from Kangra Railway Station (124 km). Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary (21 km), Khajjiar Lake (18 km) and Dalhousie Cantonment Forest (8 km) are some of the tourist points.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 840
Deluxe Room with Breakfast and Dinner
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1493
Luxury Suite Room - Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1900
Luxury Suite - Breakfast & Dinner
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Bakrota Hills 0.16 km
- Dalhousie Public School Dalhousie 0.23 km
- War Memorial 0.45 km
- Dalhousie Hill Station 0.55 km
- Laxmi Narayan Temple 0.74 km
- Tibetan Market 0.74 km
- India Post Gandhi Chowk Dalhousie 0.76 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.78 km
- Grand Post Office 0.78 km
- St John Church 0.78 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.8 km
- Karlene Nalla 0.88 km
- mall road 0.97 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 1.06 km
- Chandrighat Palace 1.11 km
- Satdhara Water Spring 1.24 km
- Rock Climbing, Rappellling & Trekking 1.24 km
- Ajit Singh Memorial 1.25 km
- Panchpula 1.3 km
- Sardar Ajeet Singh Samadhi 1.3 km
- Railhead Pathankot 1.4 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by VIJAYALAKSHMI on 27-07-2015
by Natarajan A on 21-02-2014
The heater was the best part to see when we checked in. The room was very warm when we entered. I would request the management to take care in cleaning the balcony as well when providing during check-in. The food also was not so good in the hotel,but we had no choice in ordering from the restaurant since it was very cold outside. Overall we had a good and happy experience during our stay.
- Terrible 7
- Poor 4
- Average 13
- Very Good 25
- Excellent 37
Excellent suit must visit
by Rohan M on November 29, 2016
Visited Dalhousie in first week of Nov.weather was good.Luxury suite was very comfortable and as it was on the way to the main Dalhousie attractions...all was very comfortable.In all Dalhousie vacation was a memorable one
by Sukhchain B on November 29, 2016
A memorable vacation in dalhousie..a nice relaxing hillstation. The hotel was well selected, a budget property situated in calm surrounding away from the market. The staff was very helpful. Food was good. Full valve for money.
friendly staff and good location
by bharatbhushan60 on November 24, 2016
stayed here in november. chilling weather good view. food is good. staff is very friendly. cycles on rent to enjoy the nature was an ice on the cake. indian food served here is up to mark. rooms are ok for the couples but if u r with big family then the hotel helps you up with interconnected rooms and suites. overall a good package.
Decent upto mark hotel
by Bharti1988 on November 22, 2016
Stayed here for 2 nights. Staff is friendly. Food is average. They have 2 mountain bicycle which can be used for hourly basis. Best part is that it is on the way to khajjiar near DPS school and at less noisier surrounding. You get a view of Tibetan quarters which are behind the hotels and u can easily interact with them. Overall a peaceful stay.. must try butter chicken and malai chicken tikka.
Worst property to visit
by Shraddha P on October 14, 2016
The location is good, but they do not have heaters working, room size is extremely small.. We had plan to stay there for 2 days but the condition of hotel is so bad that we checked out in 1 day. Food is worst. We had bought the deluxe room with breakfast and dinner option. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Try taking the front rooms i.e facing the road. You will get the mountain view.
by Abhigyan S on July 8, 2016
Rooms facing the road give better view
by jaithadani on May 8, 2015
Suites are spacious, Deluxe rooms are cosy, though not spacious.
by Supi15383 on May 5, 2015
Opt for room on 2nd floor.
by RidhimaDewedi on April 15, 2015
Choose a front room with Balcony
by sunnyldh on March 1, 2015
- Room service
- Travel counter
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Valet Parking
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.