- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 371 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Mongas is located at 0.2 km from the St. Johns Church. The hotel is at 2 km from the Dalhousie Bus Stand, and the hotel provides complimentary breakfast and dinner to its guests. Spread across 3 floors, this Dalhousie hotel has 30 well-appointed rooms.
Each room is equipped with a teacoffee maker and a TV. The hotel houses a restaurant and a business center. Guests can avail of the room service, doctor on call, laundry service, and indoor and rooftop buffet facilities of the hotel.
The Dalhousie Road Railway Station is at 72 km and the Gaggal Airport Dharamshala is at 107 km from this hotel. The hotel has a dedicated travel desk. Guests can visit the Shree Raghunath Mandir 0.2 km, Moti Tiba 1 km, and Khajjiar Lake 20 km.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Four Bedded Family Room With Breakfast and Dinner
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Tibetan Market 0.17 km
- India Post Gandhi Chowk Dalhousie 0.24 km
- Grand Post Office 0.24 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.26 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.26 km
- Dalhousie Hill Station 0.26 km
- St John Church 0.27 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 0.45 km
- Bakrota Hills 0.47 km
- Dalhousie Public School Dalhousie 0.48 km
- mall road 0.61 km
- Chandrighat Palace 0.7 km
- Railhead Pathankot 0.83 km
- Suleash Bauli 0.99 km
- Laxmi Narayan Temple 1.02 km
- War Memorial 1.06 km
- Francis Church 1.07 km
- Himachal Handloom Industry Showrooms 1.07 km
- Dalhousie Bus Stand 1.16 km
- St. Andrew'S Church 1.18 km
- Chandrahaas Palace Picnic Spot 1.18 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on July 7, 2015
Nice hotel to stay. Very good location, near main Gandhi choke.
- Terrible 15
- Poor 17
- Average 44
- Very Good 132
- Excellent 163
by byashaskar on October 19, 2016
During my Dalhousie holiday trip from 13.10.2016 to 15.10.2016, I have stayed in Hotel Mongas. I can say its a nice place to stay at Dalhousie. The staff members are specially very co-operative. Service is good. There is only one thing that needs improvement - food & its variety. The hotel management can improve the parking facility also.
Nice place to stay on a holiday
by manas843 on October 15, 2016
Nice location, warm hospitality, friendly staff. Room was neat and clean. Food was good too. The restaurant staff was very courteous and always with a smile on their faces. Evening activities like film show, bonfire, karaoke were organised everyday. An excellent place to stay with family on a holiday.
by JSingh13 on October 5, 2016
Good service, rooms were good... Staff name Dimple was really good and helpful... Worth the money paid... will surely visit again and hope they keep the place as is... only bad side was the loud music from other hotels.
by Kudsiya S on October 1, 2016
Super awesome hotel, awesome food, superb view from room, friendly staff, beautiful rooms, clean washroom. Everyone must try hotel Mongas if you are visiting Dalhousie. Overall it's beautiful.... In love with place n hotel.
by kshitijsatam on October 1, 2016
Very modern type hotel with little bit vintage feeling. Having good views of snowbed, Have all the common facilities. Staff is good! They have DJ nights. Food is good. Luxury hotel in mid range price if you are going with large group & had done booking 2 months prior.
Choose rooms on the higher floor.
by yourguidetoindia on September 20, 2016
Best room is the Attic room with private balcony.
by AnurooPriyanka on September 11, 2016
they have rooms for all kind
by Neelam P on September 10, 2016
Choose rooms facing the patio ,
by Lamberaj on August 24, 2016
Book the attic rooms. Comfy and have amazing view !!
by Memoirs-Sachin on August 13, 2016
- Room service
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Transportation Service
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.