- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 394 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Mongas is located at 0.2 km from the St. Johns Church. The hotel is at 2 km from the Dalhousie Bus Stand, and the hotel provides complimentary breakfast and dinner to its guests. Spread across 3 floors, this Dalhousie hotel has 30 well-appointed rooms.
Each room is equipped with a tea/coffee maker and a TV. The hotel houses a restaurant and a business center. Guests can avail of the room service, doctor on call, laundry service, and indoor and rooftop buffet facilities of the hotel.
The Dalhousie Road Railway Station is at 72 km and the Gaggal Airport Dharamshala is at 107 km from this hotel. The hotel has a dedicated travel desk. Guests can visit the Shree Raghunath Mandir (0.2 km), Moti Tiba (1 km), and Khajjiar Lake (20 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Four Bedded Family Room With Breakfast and Dinner
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Tibetan Market 0.05 km
- Grand Post Office 0.09 km
- India Post Gandhi Chowk Dalhousie 0.11 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.11 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.13 km
- St John Church 0.14 km
- Dalhousie Hill Station 0.3 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 0.31 km
- Chandrighat Palace 0.56 km
- Bakrota Hills 0.62 km
- Railhead Pathankot 0.65 km
- Dalhousie Public School Dalhousie 0.66 km
- mall road 0.69 km
- Suleash Bauli 0.81 km
- Francis Church 0.88 km
- Himachal Handloom Industry Showrooms 0.88 km
- Dalhousie Bus Stand 0.98 km
- St. Andrew'S Church 1.0 km
- Chandrahaas Palace Picnic Spot 1.0 km
- Sadar Bazaar 1.05 km
- Laxmi Narayan Temple 1.07 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by vikas bansal on 07-07-2015
Nice hotel to stay. Very good location, near main Gandhi choke.
- Terrible 15
- Poor 17
- Average 49
- Very Good 139
- Excellent 174
by ud1981 on February 23, 2017
Stayed here for 3 nights in the first week of Feb. The breakfast, view and room heating pillars were all good. The parathas were quite good for dinner. The parking lot is under going renovation, else the stay was quite comfortable.
by Simmi A on February 4, 2017
The Hotel Mongas is an excellent choice for a relaxing and rejuvenating stay! Everything about this property speaks about the passion of the owner about how much he cares for his guests and their likes and dislikes. This hotel clearly deserves to be in the list of top serving hotels in India, with tariff a little above than the budget hotels, however, Mongas justifies everything in terms of food quality, food variety, well spaced rooms and comfortable beds. Also the hotel is very closely situated from the main market which is always an added bonus.
by Nursakina K on January 30, 2017
we were there in january 2017 during winter time. +ve points: close to city center (mall rd is 10 mins walking distance), buffet had a fair selection (local cuisine and bread/eggs/cereal). -ve points: tends to have power trip everyday-at least 3-4 times/day during winter, rooms are cold-the only heating point was a portable rotating stand heater, very noisy as we had a room close to the staircase and hot water only was available for the 1st 10 mins you shower.
Indianholidayclub a memorable trip with Hotel Mongas
by dhara s on January 17, 2017
My Self Yadudayal from New Delhi we booked our trip from indianholidayclub one excutive name mahesh suggest this hotel for our trip we are group of total 20 members we really enjoyed this hotel food is awesome daily bonfire with music is a very good environment and manager karan is a helpful man specially all creadit goes to Karan Manager of hotel Mongas and our trip organiser Mahesh Indianholidayclub
by Prakash3142 on January 15, 2017
-Hotel is minutes walk to market. Although, the market itself is not that great. -New years party was great. -Hotel staff is awesome.Immediate response for any requests. Now what we didn't liked: 1. Food: either it be breakfast ,in-room dining or dinner, nothing was tasty at all. 2. Parking: Very limited space for vehicles to be parked in busy road. 3. In the room which we stayed all the doors had gaps in bottom which made cold air to be coming inside the room making the room very cold.
select one that is middle of hallway-away from staircase
by Nursakina K on January 29, 2017
see info in main description
by CassandraK78 on January 14, 2017
Balcony Rooms have exotic views
by Siddharth A on December 15, 2016
hot water is not coming continusley in bath room...dont have driver room...
by Prajapati P on November 22, 2016
Attic rooms with balcony
by Tehseennewdelhi on November 10, 2016
- Room service
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Transportation Service
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.