- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 421 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Featuring an in-house restaurant that serves a selection of delicacies to its guests, Hotel Monga's is located within 7 km from Mata Jawala Temple and 2 km from Dalhousie Bus Stand.
This 3-Star hotel in Dalhousie accommodates in 26 well-maintained rooms.
The rooms are well-maintained with conveniences like television, wardrobe, reading lamp, makeup mirror and attached bathroom with a supply of hot and cold water. This accommodation in Dalhousie features a restaurant, business center, conference room and parking area within the premises.
Services that are available include laundry, transportation service and room service. Kangra Railway Station is located 122 km away from Hotel Monga's. Some of the prominent attractions are Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary (19 km), Khajjiar Lake (20 km) and Dalhousie Cantonment Forest (6 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Tibetan Market 0.15 km
- India Post Gandhi Chowk Dalhousie 0.21 km
- Grand Post Office 0.22 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.24 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.24 km
- St John Church 0.24 km
- Dalhousie Hill Station 0.25 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 0.44 km
- Bakrota Hills 0.47 km
- Dalhousie Public School Dalhousie 0.5 km
- mall road 0.63 km
- Chandrighat Palace 0.68 km
- Railhead Pathankot 0.81 km
- Suleash Bauli 0.97 km
- Laxmi Narayan Temple 1.01 km
- Francis Church 1.05 km
- Himachal Handloom Industry Showrooms 1.05 km
- War Memorial 1.07 km
- Dalhousie Bus Stand 1.14 km
- St. Andrew'S Church 1.16 km
- Chandrahaas Palace Picnic Spot 1.16 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by vikas bansal on 07-07-2015
Nice hotel to stay. Very good location, near main Gandhi choke.
- Terrible 15
- Poor 19
- Average 53
- Very Good 147
- Excellent 187
Very Beautiful experience
by yatishbhatia on May 20, 2017
Our stay at Mongas was very pleasant. Staff is very friendly. Food is also very good. Fire place is amazing. Daily evening there is some events which all as a family can enjoy. The view from the hotel is to die for
Nice ambience with excellent service
by Tanusree_111 on May 18, 2017
The hotel was able to make a lasting impression on our minds. With spacious rooms, spick and span bathrooms, beautiful paintings and comfortable beds- we were highly satisfied. The meals were highly diverse and the menu had something different to offer every time. The hotel was decorated beautifully and in the evening guests could sit on the terrace under the starry sky and listen to live music. Another advantage of the hotel is that it is situated within walking distance of the mall or Gandhi Chowk. All these factors make the hotel a convenient as well as appealing choice.
Tip seeker staff
by vvpreepal2915 on May 18, 2017
Rooms were below average. There is only one bathroom between two rooms if you go with family room. Rooms are of average or said a bit below average. Staff always need a tip, better tip. They are less concerned about room cleaning and more for tips. Food was good here. Situated near to the main market at Gandhi Chowk.
Hotel with a nice view
by Kuwait_visitor on May 13, 2017
+ Nice view + Good food + Friendly staff - Stinky rooms - Room Heaters are not effective. Inner rooms in double room cottages are dingy and dark - No hot water regular supply - Hot water upon request. - Cheap toiletry - Dirty linen
I like my stay in this hotel
by rahul2018 on May 12, 2017
I stay there in may 1st wk.wid my wife.and its awsum experience ...like room facility location.food quality.behaviour of staff..every eveng there is a live music .which makes evenng refresh your mind..i prefer to stay there again in attic room in future if i plan.and prefer to others too..
Rooms are very nice and cosy. Choose rooms with a view.
by yatishbhatia on May 19, 2017
Excellent view from all rooms
by SACHIN S on May 8, 2017
Better avoid the attic room - slighlty noisy
by Ajithsarma on May 5, 2017
Dont go for rooms below the terrace... continuous noise
by RahulRangnekar on May 2, 2017
No complaints at all.
by milindphatak on April 24, 2017
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Transportation Service
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.