- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 32 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Spring offers car rental services to its patrons. Thishotel in Dalhousie can be reached from the Dalhousie Road Railway Station whichis located at a distance of 69 km. This hotel maintains 32 rooms. Basic amenities available inthe rooms include telephone, writing desk and an attached bathroom.
Hotel Spring offers travel assistance, doctor on call andbusiness facilities. This hotel features a restaurant which serves variousdelicacies to its patrons while their stay. This hotel in Dalhousie offers laundry service to itspatrons.
Hotel Spring can be reached from Pathankot Airport (83 km) andDalhousie Bus Stand (2 km). Tourist attractions located near the vicinity ofthis property include Dalhousie Cantt Forest (3 km) and St Patricks Church (2km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Super Deluxe Room with Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Luxury Room with Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Karlene Nalla 1.4 km
- Kalatop Wild Life Sanctuary 1.75 km
- War Memorial 1.83 km
- Lakkad Mandi 1.93 km
- Bara Pather 2.04 km
- Rock Garden Waterfall 2.19 km
- Laxmi Narayan Temple 2.22 km
- Bakrota Hills 2.42 km
- Dalhousie Public School Dalhousie 2.45 km
- Satdhara Water Spring 2.56 km
- Rock Climbing, Rappellling & Trekking 2.75 km
- Dalhousie Hill Station 2.76 km
- Ajit Singh Memorial 2.78 km
- Sardar Ajeet Singh Samadhi 2.81 km
- Panchpula 2.83 km
- India Post Gandhi Chowk Dalhousie 2.99 km
- Tibetan Market 2.99 km
- St John Church 3.0 km
- Gandhi Chowk 3.01 km
- Grand Post Office 3.02 km
- Bakrota Mall 3.03 km
You might also like these hotels
- Alps Resort 4.0 Review Score - 125 reviews
- Hotel Monga's 4.0 Review Score - 469 reviews
- Hotel MGM 1 3.0 Review Score - 45 reviews
- ADB Rooms Hotel ARK 4.0 Review Score - 66 reviews
- Hotel Mohan Palace 4.0 Review Score - 207 reviews
- Hotel Himdhara 4.0 Review Score - 14 reviews
- Grace Mount Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 90 reviews
- Hotel Comfort Inn 3.0 Review Score - 17 reviews
- Anand Bhawan Cottage 4.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Hotel Satyam International 4.0 Review Score - 52 reviews
- Hotel President 3.5 Review Score - 40 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Bhumishsoni on
BEWARE...advise to no pre booking bcz not sure where they'll allot you Rooms,as a tour operator,we booked Rooms in Hotel spring for our clints and Clints get rooms in Horrible budget hotel without any Board or name 10 rooms building,Rooms on Down side like Celler.no restaurat.You have to wait for food like Beggars after paying too much Cost or go to spring without Proper Road to hotel.No any transport service from hotel management.charged full payment before check out.no apollogies,sorry or any...money oriented behavior.we 're facing legal matters at this time from Clints.
by Sudhanshu B on
nice view from in side the room and budget hotel everything is best hotel staff and manager rooms are good toilet are clean for a couple its good and view from this hotel are aswm but its a long distance from market. and hotels food are too costly
Good budget hotel
by roslinlea on
We tried a number of places in Dalhousie, but prices were remarkably high for what was on offer. We tried the Hotel Spring and were asked a reasonable amount, and got a large double room and car parking . It was in November, and they gave us a heater. The hotel has a very open aspect with great views, lots of sun, and a large terrace. Their restaurant was not really in use at this time of year. But if you step across the road there are 2 more expensive hotels and we just went in there and used their restaurant. Hotel is above Ghandi Chowk , but within walking distance.
3 stars for the view from hotel
by eess22 on
Service is really slow, after ordering we have to wait for around an hour. The staff is unprofessional but OK. The food was bad. And when we got to the market the people took out the lock of our room's gate and the room was open all the time we weren't there. When we asked that the room was open without our permission they said nothing is misplaced we have cameras all around. And after that we checked out the next day because the hotel was unable to Install a new lock on the door.
Poor condition of rooms, poor standard of services
by pkaran on
I stayed at this hotel from 24 to 25 March 2016. Location is good, hotel has a huge terrace offering good views of the valley and mountains. BUT....condition of rooms is pretty bad. No cleanliness. All shabby work done. No toilet paper or roll was provided. No soap was provided in bathroom. Set top box was hanging, dirty cupboard. Furniture work was shabby. Only 1 tub elight in the whole room. The bowls in which daal was served was dirty. They say wifi is available, b ut it is only in reception area (which is very small area). In general, not recommended unless you do not get any better hotel. Not worth for the money they charge.
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Front desk
- Business center
- Travel counter
Media & Entertainment
- Conference Room
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.