- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 33 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Topaz is situated at a distance of 13 km from Dainkund Peak. This hotel offers free internet facility. This hotel in Dalhousie has 24 well-furnished rooms spread across 3 floors. All rooms are equipped with amenities like television, room heater and an attached bathroom with hot and cold water facility. Guests can dine-in at the in-house restaurant.
Other services like laundry, room service and security are available at the hotel. Hotel Topaz has a currency exchange counter within its premises. Pathankot Airport is 87 km and Kangra Railway Station is 121 km away from this property.
The famous attractions include Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary (20 km), Khajjiar Lake (22 km) and Satdhara Falls (1 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Francis Church 0.04 km
- Himachal Handloom Industry Showrooms 0.04 km
- Chandrahaas Palace Picnic Spot 0.1 km
- Suleash Bauli 0.11 km
- Railhead Pathankot 0.25 km
- Sadar Bazaar 0.3 km
- Dalhouji Bus Station 0.39 km
- St. Andrew'S Church 0.39 km
- The Round 0.4 km
- Dalhousie Bus Stand 0.41 km
- Subhash Goel Picnic Spot 0.44 km
- St. Patrick'S Church 0.46 km
- Civil Hospital 0.51 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 0.69 km
- Chandrighat Palace 0.71 km
- dalhousie cantt forest 0.75 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.85 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.87 km
- Grand Post Office 0.87 km
- St John Church 0.88 km
- India Post Gandhi Chowk Dalhousie 0.89 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Soumya R on
Walking distance from subash chowk. Hotel offered good stay along with prompt services. Good staffs and wonderful scenic view from behind. you can reach hotel from bus stand by walk followed by google maps.
Home away from home
by Arunverma on
My wife and I are regular visitor to Dalhousie and we prefer to stay in Hotel Topaz. The hotel is a small one with great views and located at a quiet road of Sacred heart school on the Subash Chowk.Rooms and bathrooms very neat and clean. Our favourite is room number 204.The service is very good. They serve only vegetarian food which is very tasty.
Good Family Stay
by Mitez on
Very clean and Tidy rooms, Spacious. Big Beds good view - the view is amazing if you go during snow period. Food is really good. Even my kids loved it. They have buffet dinner - that is amazing ! Must try. Book well in advance, else rooms wont be available - highly in demand. The staff is very cooperative. The management is supportive, if you have any requests - they will ensure its met. From the market, its hardly 3 minute walk. but its a one-way, so cars are not permitted. cars have to take a long turn and it takes 15 minutes to reach. (but not an issue) in the evenings, the cars can enter the one-way lane - but its a bit narrow. From the market, you'll easily get private cars if needed to visit the points. (Some very good points, if open during snow period) The hotel is a bit old property - needs furniture change, bed change, curtain change, etc.. Everything needs to be changed - having said that, its not in very bad shape that it cant be used. But if you are used to super luxury (* * * * *) - you may be disappointed :) Keep medicines handy, especially if with kids - as medical not near-by. And even if you find one, most medicines are not available. Don't expect wifi connection at such high altitude vacation spots :) carry your own wifi. it works. I had my jio 4 G :)
by Nishith D on
I go hotel at april 2007.hotel are not internet facility.hotels room are clean and comfortable.hotels food facility are best.i live 2 night at hotel.room has POP and balcony.hotel at very nice place. Excellent hotel.
Great scenic view, Not so good service, No Wifi
by meeow91 on
We booked the hotel from Delhi - and that was a task itself, since they hardly pick up the phone. I had read this in several reviews here before, and things haven't changed much since then. Nobody answers the phone at the reception - 8 out of 10 times. We had to walk up to the reception each time we needed anything.. This was highly annoying. No Wifi - their website and amenities mentioned on other travel websites has FREE WIFI mentioned- and we were on a semi business trip - the wifi was one of the main things we needed - on reaching the hotel we were told that they did not have wifi - and we instantly decided to move to another hotel. The food was ok. Nothing great, but not bad either. One MAJOR point - the hotel is a few 100m from Subhash Chowk - and is on the side of the hill that receives very little or no sunshine at all. So the rooms were bloodyyy coldddd all day and all night. We have moved to another hotel in Gandhi Chowk now and the rooms are much cozier and warmer here. The View - the view is gorgeous from this hotel. The two star rating goes to the scenic view... Another good point - parking isn't a problem at all. Maybe it's the off season rightnow - that could be the reason -but the staff seemed unavailable at most times. Not visiting this place again :(
Media & Entertainment
- Room service
- Travel counter
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.