- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 159 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Indraprastha Resort is a 3-star property located a few steps away from the bus stand in Dalhousie. Surrounded by five hills namely Kathlog, Portreyn, Moti Tibba, Bakrota and Balun, this property is no less than a true paradise for nature lovers.
Ideal for business as well as leisure travellers, Indraprastha Resort features a bar lounge, caffitness centre, well-appointed conference hall, spa, game parlour, restaurant and more. /n/nFor accommodation, guests can choose from five room categories that includes Deluxe, Super Deluxe, Suite, Maharaja Suite and Family Suite.
Wi-Fi enabled, clean, and extremely spacious, the rooms of Indraprastha Resort are provided with large beds with comfortable mattresses and finest of the fine duvets. Rooms are centrally heated so that guests stay comfortable even in the coldest weather conditions.
A functional writing desk, LCD TV, electronic safes, coffee/tea maker are other amenities found in each room./n/nThere are elevators installed inside the building to help guests reach their rooms conveniently.
Other services offered at Indraprastha Resort includes travel assistance, money exchange, doctor-on-call, express laundry, free parking and uninterrupted power supply.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- St. Andrew'S Church 0.04 km
- Dalhousie Bus Stand 0.07 km
- St. Patrick'S Church 0.11 km
- Dalhouji Bus Station 0.15 km
- Francis Church 0.31 km
- Himachal Handloom Industry Showrooms 0.31 km
- Suleash Bauli 0.31 km
- Chandrahaas Palace Picnic Spot 0.37 km
- Railhead Pathankot 0.41 km
- dalhousie cantt forest 0.54 km
- Chandrighat Palace 0.6 km
- Sadar Bazaar 0.63 km
- The Round 0.66 km
- Mall Area 0.69 km
- Subhash Goel Picnic Spot 0.71 km
- Ganji Peaks 0.76 km
- Civil Hospital 0.79 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 0.89 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.92 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.93 km
- St John Church 0.93 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Rahul on 05-04-2017
Overall experience was good. Value for money was fulfilled.
- Terrible 7
- Poor 8
- Average 20
- Very Good 64
- Excellent 60
Definitely Worth Staying
by ManishGoel360 on May 18, 2017
Stayed here in 1st week of January , snow snow & snow everywhere but this place is really good, no complaints whether it be food,hygiene,room service or buffet spread (although limited). Everything was perfect & value for money, above all every person in their team was really courteous & guest friendly. Overall we enjoyed our stay to fullest. Mobile connectivity was the biggest issue Voda,Airtel no signals somehow Jio was working, they have there own parking but no area for drivers to rest.
by Gaurav A on May 18, 2017
Very nice environment ,. Food quality is awsome Fast service Room service is also good Rooms are spacious Game room is also there Spa sauna gym is there Well educated staff members Terrace view is also pleasent And barbeque is there on terrace
by Janhavi R on May 17, 2017
We stayed for 2 nights in Indraprastha Resort, Dalhousie during our trip. The hotel ambience was excellent and the rooms were very good .The staff was very prompt and helpful , service was quick , food excellent.The overall stay was a very pleasant experience.I would strongly recommend Indraprastha Resort.
Good hotel in Dalhousie
by Kumar R on April 30, 2017
We stayed for three nights in this hotel.thier service is polite and efficient. Their rooms are spacious. The buffet breakfast and dinner was ok. But it can be improved further. They offer varrious free games but the maintenance is lacking.
Best hotel in Himachal
by Dixit1981 on April 28, 2017
I visited this hotel on 23 & 24 April. Amazing hotel staff was very helpful while checking amazing service food was very nice overall best experience. Recommended for family. Breakfast and dinner was nice service was prompt.
Higher Floors facing towards valley should be better
by ManishGoel360 on May 18, 2017
Super awesome hotel at very low price. Do direct booking for better offer.
by Vinaykumar P on April 5, 2017
Best location, Best View, Value for Money
by Vikrantsrivastava on April 2, 2017
Room facing the valley side for sunrise
by HiteshAdventure on March 28, 2017
no good room
by Nishant_Modi on July 22, 2016
- LCD / Projector
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Indoor Parking
- Transportation Service
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.