based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 135 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Indraprastha Resort is a 3-star property located a few steps away from the bus stand in Dalhousie Surrounded by five hills namely Kathlog Portreyn Moti Tibba Bakrota and Balun this property is no less than a true paradise for nature lovers Ideal for business as well as leisure travellers Indraprastha Resort features a bar lounge cafeacutefitness centre well-appointed conference hall spa game parlour restaurant and more nnFor accommodation guests can choose from five room categories that includes Deluxe Super Deluxe Suite Maharaja Suite and Family Suite Wi-Fi enabled clean and extremely spacious the rooms of Indraprastha Resort are provided with large beds with comfortable mattresses and finest of the fine duvets Rooms are centrally heated so that guests stay comfortable even in the coldest weather conditions A functional writing desk LCD TV electronic safes coffeetea maker are other amenities found in each roomnnThere are elevators installed inside the building to help guests reach their rooms conveniently Other services offered at Indraprastha Resort includes travel assistance money exchange doctor-on-call express laundry free parking and uninterrupted power supply
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Deluxe Room - Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1396
Deluxe Room With Breakfast & Dinner
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1756
Super Deluxe - Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1756
Super Deluxe - Breakfast & Dinner
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- St. Andrew'S Church 0.11 km
- Dalhousie Bus Stand 0.14 km
- Dalhouji Bus Station 0.15 km
- St. Patrick'S Church 0.17 km
- Francis Church 0.25 km
- Himachal Handloom Industry Showrooms 0.25 km
- Suleash Bauli 0.25 km
- Chandrahaas Palace Picnic Spot 0.3 km
- Railhead Pathankot 0.37 km
- dalhousie cantt forest 0.55 km
- Sadar Bazaar 0.56 km
- The Round 0.59 km
- Chandrighat Palace 0.63 km
- Subhash Goel Picnic Spot 0.65 km
- Civil Hospital 0.72 km
- Mall Area 0.75 km
- Ganji Peaks 0.82 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 0.85 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.92 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.93 km
- Grand Post Office 0.93 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on March 14, 2015
Overall experience was good. Value for money was fulfilled.
- Terrible 6
- Poor 8
- Average 16
- Very Good 57
- Excellent 48
Excellent place to stay.
by GD87 on September 6, 2016
We stayed for 2 nights and it was an excellent stay considering my past experience in hill station resorts. Rooms were nice and modern. Breakfast was substandard. Restaurant Food was passable. Still would stay here next time for the comfortable rooms.
by Rahul J on August 29, 2016
Excellent service and staff with perfect arrangement, such a nice place for destination wedding. All the hotel staff very co operative. Rooms are very clean and well furnished. A perfect place for vacation too.
by burrad on August 24, 2016
Although this hotels bills itself as a 4 star it is a 3. The rooms are dated. We had multiple rooms all of the same standard and all bathrooms were different. Some had shower stalls and others had bathtubs that were quite high and difficult to get into and out. Hot water is geyser based and only allows one short shower before needing to wait 45 minutes for second. Restaurant food was OK. On a positive note, the restaurant staff was very attentive and tried to meet our needs. Views from the rooms of the valley are very limited at least from from lower levels.
Amazing stay at inderprastha
by Hojayega on August 13, 2016
I visited indraprastha in july 2016,almost 100m from bus stand..what a property having beautiful accommodation..unforgettable wonderful stay...preparation was delicious...really missing...would surely visit there again
by aashiq j on August 7, 2016
Inderprastha resort is one of my fav..resrot in the area.Every thing in the hotel is awewome .Good services from staff specially reception guys are great.nd the facilities in rooms is great.i enjoyed a lot out there.Love to go again in inderprastha.
no good room
by Nishant_Modi on July 22, 2016
Rooms on the from side have good view and opposite side has absolutly no view at all.
by YR-Anand on July 7, 2016
Rooms towards bus stand
by PunjabiMunda2000 on March 29, 2016
Go for the higher ranged rooms. Super deluxe would be a good option
by Lipika R on March 29, 2016
Include dinner / Lunch at the time of booking. Have a very good spread.
by shardul d on December 1, 2015
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Front desk
- Business center
- Travel counter
- LCD / Projector
- Room service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Conference Room
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Indoor Parking
- Transportation Service
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.