- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 147 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Indraprastha Resort is a 3-star property located a few steps away from the bus stand in Dalhousie. Surrounded by five hills namely Kathlog, Portreyn, Moti Tibba, Bakrota and Balun, this property is no less than a true paradise for nature lovers.
Ideal for business as well as leisure travellers, Indraprastha Resort features a bar lounge, caffitness centre, well-appointed conference hall, spa, game parlour, restaurant and more. /n/nFor accommodation, guests can choose from five room categories that includes Deluxe, Super Deluxe, Suite, Maharaja Suite and Family Suite.
Wi-Fi enabled, clean, and extremely spacious, the rooms of Indraprastha Resort are provided with large beds with comfortable mattresses and finest of the fine duvets. Rooms are centrally heated so that guests stay comfortable even in the coldest weather conditions.
A functional writing desk, LCD TV, electronic safes, coffee/tea maker are other amenities found in each room./n/nThere are elevators installed inside the building to help guests reach their rooms conveniently.
Other services offered at Indraprastha Resort includes travel assistance, money exchange, doctor-on-call, express laundry, free parking and uninterrupted power supply.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Deluxe Room - Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 698
Deluxe Room With Breakfast & Dinner
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 878
Super Deluxe - Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 878
Super Deluxe - Breakfast & Dinner
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- St. Andrew'S Church 0.11 km
- Dalhousie Bus Stand 0.14 km
- Dalhouji Bus Station 0.15 km
- St. Patrick'S Church 0.17 km
- Francis Church 0.25 km
- Himachal Handloom Industry Showrooms 0.25 km
- Suleash Bauli 0.25 km
- Chandrahaas Palace Picnic Spot 0.3 km
- Railhead Pathankot 0.37 km
- dalhousie cantt forest 0.55 km
- Sadar Bazaar 0.56 km
- The Round 0.59 km
- Chandrighat Palace 0.63 km
- Subhash Goel Picnic Spot 0.65 km
- Civil Hospital 0.72 km
- Mall Area 0.75 km
- Ganji Peaks 0.82 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 0.85 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.92 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.93 km
- Grand Post Office 0.93 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 7
- Poor 8
- Average 18
- Very Good 62
- Excellent 52
by mickynilu on February 16, 2017
Very good property , rooms are big and nice . all staff is very helpful specially restaurant staff . spa services can be improve, food was tasty . we will visit again.thanks to all staff for their services .
best hotel in town
by ssingh_kuldeep on February 15, 2017
It was a memorable experience staying at Indraprastha Resort. All modern facilities, and excellent services. and it is one of the best hotels we had stayed till now. The food was very tasty, rooms were spacious, and everything was perfect as expected
by swadhinketan on February 3, 2017
Best westin Indraprastha at Dharamshala is one of the worst experience as far as hospitalities' concerned and Indraprastha dalhousie is worse than the worst...horrible experience..there is a timing for room heater so stupid...so much of cold inside the room requested the house keeping they denied saying timing is from 6 pm till 12 pm..so stay at ur own risk...rooms are not clean...to get a tooth paste & brush I had to call them.3-4 times.. Hate it...i had not such horrible experience in d entire trip of Himachal recently. Not even eligible for 1 star ranking.
Awesome service and food
by Ronak D on January 28, 2017
We had really Awesome stay at this hotel, service is too too good and food is also good. Staff is so helpful. Restaurant service also great. Only thing need to improve is reception staff , at some point they were not so helpful
Very good hotel.
by amey88mirchi on January 27, 2017
Awesom stay. 4 star hotel. Food is good. Great staff .mr khan. Must stay hotel. Spa facilities needs to be improved. Do visit when you go to dalhousie. Room service is also good. Bathroom can be better
no good room
by Nishant_Modi on July 22, 2016
Rooms on the from side have good view and opposite side has absolutly no view at all.
by YR-Anand on July 7, 2016
Rooms towards bus stand
by PunjabiMunda2000 on March 29, 2016
Go for the higher ranged rooms. Super deluxe would be a good option
by Lipika R on March 29, 2016
Include dinner / Lunch at the time of booking. Have a very good spread.
by shardul d on December 1, 2015
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Business center
- Travel counter
- LCD / Projector
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Conference Room
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Indoor Parking
- Transportation Service
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.