- Special Deals
Lall Ji Tourist Resort
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 88 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Placed at an approximate distance of 0.4 km from St. John's Church, Lall Ji Tourist Resort offers internet access to its patrons. This property in Dalhousie is accessible from Dalhousie Bus Stand, which is 0.4 km away.
This accommodation in Dalhousie has 13 well-appointed rooms, spread over 3 floors.
Rooms include conveniences like premium bedding, telephone, reading lamp, tea/coffee maker and attached bathroom with hot/cold running water. Lall Ji Tourist Resort has a restaurant, gym, travel counter and conference room within the premises.
In addition to this, room service, laundry and 24-hour security is also provided to its guests. Travel hub nearby is Nurpur Road Railway Station (64 km). Visitors can explore tourist spots like St Patricks Church (21 km), Dalhousie Cantt Forest (1 km) and Gurudwara (1 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Family Suite - Breakfast and Dinner
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 890
Family Suite with breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1000
Family Suite Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Dalhouji Bus Station 0.13 km
- St. Andrew'S Church 0.18 km
- Dalhousie Bus Stand 0.21 km
- St. Patrick'S Church 0.22 km
- Francis Church 0.22 km
- Himachal Handloom Industry Showrooms 0.22 km
- Chandrahaas Palace Picnic Spot 0.24 km
- Suleash Bauli 0.26 km
- Railhead Pathankot 0.4 km
- Sadar Bazaar 0.5 km
- The Round 0.52 km
- dalhousie cantt forest 0.52 km
- Subhash Goel Picnic Spot 0.57 km
- Civil Hospital 0.65 km
- Chandrighat Palace 0.7 km
- Mall Area 0.78 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 0.88 km
- Ganji Peaks 0.9 km
- Bakrota Mall 0.97 km
- Gandhi Chowk 0.98 km
- St John Church 0.98 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Abhinav on 07-10-2014
Very Good Service. Hotels was very good.
- Terrible 15
- Poor 6
- Average 13
- Very Good 22
- Excellent 32
by supratik2401 on January 17, 2017
Large rooms , with good views in some. Located not far off from the market. But the rooms were Soddy , damp , stinking bathrooms , Generation old furniture and electrical accessories. We were OK just two nights before we checked in to Khajjiar
Dirty Linens - Stinking Bathroom - Overrated Property - DO NOT VISIT
by Dhiraj_Agar on December 28, 2016
Hi All Travel enthusiasts, just checked in (Dec-28-2016) at this property, was welcomed with Stinking Bathroom and Dirty Linens, Absolutely Overrated, unfortunately have to stay here tomorrow night as well, hope the other experiences like food etc are worth mentioning in the next 2 days, Sorry Mr. Gaurav Thakur, I think he is the owner, this property needs serious renovation and better operations management...
It was average
by Bhullar J on September 12, 2016
Location of hotel is very Nice... Rooms are very large......But there is water problem in the hotel.... At night time there is no water from the taps..... We have to go to manger or helper daily for that and the water comes.... Parking is also not so gud...
by kuber k on September 5, 2016
We visited Dalhousie after many years.we had booked this hotel online.must say it is a beautiful place,well maintained,good food,helpful staff.above all the owners are wonderful people.thanx for a wonderful time!
by Ujjwal2105 on August 24, 2016
We had a horrible experience at this hotel. The rooms were suffocating and smelly. Also, they did not have any rooms with balcony even in the 'luxury block'. The food was pathetic; there was even a hair in the food. The bathrooms were ill equipped. There was no hot water in the morning, wither in tap or shower. It was definitely not worth the money we spent.
All rooms are forest facing by default, dont get confused.
by Jatin_chapra on July 8, 2016
better You search for other options
by Arun G on July 3, 2016
property is good but service are very low category
by Ruchit P on June 9, 2016
all rooms are same facing..
by neelamparmar78 on May 13, 2016
Senset View Family Suite is Excellent...
by kamlesh_kingdom on April 12, 2016
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Transportation Service
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Dance Floor
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.