- Special Deals
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 179 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Offering complimentary internet access, Sagrika Resort is accessible from the Dalhousie Bus Stand, which is 1 km away. The accommodation in Dalhousie is at a distance of 9 km from Shri Naag Devta Mandir. There are two restaurants available on the premises where guests can enjoy a host of dishes. With its 30 well-appointed rooms to choose from that are spread over two floors, the property in Dalhousie offers a comfortable stay.
A host of convenience available in the rooms include drinking water, comfortable bed, wall to wall carpet, ceiling fan, wooden flooring, side table, tea/coffee maker, television, makeup mirror, toiletries, wardrobe, and attached bathroom with the facility of hot/cold running water. Apart from good accommodation in Dalhousie, the property provides housekeeping, doctor on call, laundry, and room service to its patrons.
Few of the facilities include car parking, travel counter, children play area, fitness center, lawn, pool table and games room available on the premises. Nearby points of interest to drop by are Mata Jawala Temple (8 km) and Rock Garden (16 km).
Sagrika Resort is accessible from Pathankot Railway Station (81 km) and Pathankot Airport (90 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- The Round 0.0 km
- Subhash Goel Picnic Spot 0.05 km
- Civil Hospital 0.13 km
- Sadar Bazaar 0.18 km
- Chandrahaas Palace Picnic Spot 0.32 km
- Francis Church 0.44 km
- Himachal Handloom Industry Showrooms 0.44 km
- Suleash Bauli 0.51 km
- Dalhouji Bus Station 0.61 km
- Railhead Pathankot 0.64 km
- St. Andrew'S Church 0.71 km
- Dalhousie Bus Stand 0.73 km
- St. Patrick'S Church 0.74 km
- dalhousie cantt forest 0.79 km
- St Francis Catholic Church 0.97 km
- Chandrighat Palace 1.11 km
- Bakrota Mall 1.21 km
- Grand Post Office 1.22 km
- Gandhi Chowk 1.23 km
- Mall Area 1.23 km
- St John Church 1.24 km
You might also like these hotels
- Lall Ji Tourist Resort 3.5 Review Score - 94 reviews
- Hotel MGM 1 3.0 Review Score - 45 reviews
- Hotel Pearl 3.5 Review Score - 53 reviews
- Grand View Hotel Near Bus Stand 5.0 Review Score - 1781 reviews
- Hotel Comfort Inn 3.0 Review Score - 17 reviews
- Hotel Amar 3.5 Review Score - 17 reviews
- Hotel Neel Kanth 3.5 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Hotel President 3.5 Review Score - 40 reviews
- Hotel Sun Rise 4.0 Review Score - 5 reviews
- Hotel Crags 4.0 Review Score - 30 reviews
- Himalayan Resort 3.5 Review Score - 40 reviews
- Hotel Rudra Inn 4.5 Review Score - 20 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Rakesh V on
Two families, that of a friend and us, landed at this so-called resort on Dussehra weekend. Despite alerting the hotel about our late evening arrival, our allotted rooms were not ready even at 7 pm and the managers had to be repeatedly coaxed to equip the rooms with linen & toiletry. Then , my friend realised that we had been given lower category rooms - standard rooms, instead of super deluxe rooms paid for and booked through MakeMyTrip (MMT). Repeated pleas to the managers to show us different category rooms fell on deaf ears - they said as all rooms were occupied, they could not show us any other category. MMT, when approached promptly agreed to cancel our booking, if we so wanted, and refund the booking amount. Ultimately, we had no choice and decided to stay at Sagarika, as Dalhousie was inundated with tourists on Dussehra weekend, and we did not relish the prospect of a late night hotel search at that time. Our booking package included breakfast and dinner. The service in the only restaurant was sloppy, to say the least, and food quality was mediocre. There was no supervision and nobody to recoup empty chafing dishes, while guests waited. Getting a paper napkin seemed a Herculean effort. The saving grace was a small lawn, two levels above the road, where one could enjoy a drink or two outdoors, prior to dinner. However, even that pleasure was dimmed with rowdy guests constantly interfering with the music system and not allowing any music to play, while the management merely watched in silence. Requested to pack some breakfast for our early morning departure from Dalhousie, the management acquiesced to give us jam-bread & boiled eggs. The overall experience of the stay left a bad taste with us.
by zeal s on
Food was good everything was gud but service was quite slow...... Nice ambience... amongst them one staff name Purushotam bhai 's service was really gud..... juzt one thing that is to be looked at is service for drivers..... & car parking
Nice place 4 stay in dalhousie
by kalpesh84 on
This is nice place to stay in dalhousie Lovely viewing rooms Coprative staff A1 food,A1Room services,all the staff in this hotel is very good,kids playing area room cleanness is excellent..i recommend to always stay this hotel in dalhousie
Feedback of Sagrika Resort
by Sachin K on
It was awesome experience with Sagrika resort Dalhousie Management of this hotel is very nice supportive and very caring. It's home away from home experience With family one should must stay with Sagrika Resort. Food is also good. Thanks to the entire Staff and management of Sagrika Resort.
by Vijay J on
It is so called Resort, its is not fit for resort category,non hygienic kitchen & restaurant and service is very poor. Location is very far from market area(Gandhi Chowk) where good options are available. Think twice before booking.
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Travel counter
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.