- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 452 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Hotel Aketa can be reached from the Jolly Grant Airport which is at a distance of 37 km. This hotel in Dehradun offers complimentary shoeshine and car clean facility to its patron. This hotel has 32 rooms. Some of the conveniences provided by the hotel include room heaters, air conditioner, high speed Wi-Fi connectivity, private bathroom with shower facilities and free toiletries and tea/coffee maker. This hotel provides various facilities which include It also provides with taxi rentals, express laundry, pool table, badminton court, table tennis table, parking area, drivers a/c dormitory, gym with herbal massage, steam, sauna bath and Jacuzzi.
It also offers childrens park and bicycle rental facilities. It also houses a multi-cuisine restaurant and coffee lounge. Some of the popular tourist attractions near the vicinity of the property include Tapkeshwar Mandir (8 km), Robber's Cave (3 km), Laxman Siddh Temple (15 km) and Malsi Deer Park (4 km).
This hotel in Dehradun offers air and rail reservations to its guests. It can be reached from Dehradun Railway Station (7 km) and Old Bus Stand (7 km). Note: Unmarried couples with the age of 30 years or above , each with valid age and ID proof are allowed to check-in.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Executive Double Room - Room Only
7 Rooms Left!
Executive Double Room with Breakfast
7 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Single Room with Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room with Breakfast
6 Rooms Left!
Superior Single Room with Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Superior Double Room with Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Delhi Public School 0.2 km
- Eleganza Mall 0.66 km
- Silver City Mall 0.66 km
- Pravaath Mall 0.73 km
- Shiv Mandir 1.0 km
- Sunsha And Ayurveda 1.14 km
- Shiv Rattan Kendra 1.15 km
- City Centre Plaza 1.23 km
- Stanmax Shopping Complex 1.29 km
- Uttrakhand Open University 1.37 km
- Shri Ram Plaza Mall 1.39 km
- Kalinga Monument Khalanga 1.45 km
- Amazon Institute of Hotel Tourism & Management 1.49 km
- Vaish Nursing Home 1.53 km
- Mall Under Construction 1.91 km
- Down Town 1.91 km
- Secretriat 2.11 km
- Vikam Bus Station 2.13 km
- Bangia Tower 2.35 km
- Hdfc Bank 2.68 km
- City Bus Station 2.68 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 8
- Poor 7
- Average 28
- Very Good 199
- Excellent 210
Awesome experience with hotel aketa
by ANKESH T on August 5, 2017
I have stay for 2 days in Hotel Aketa. Very traditional experience, co-operative hotel staff and mostly I like the food. Location and Lawn is beautiful where u can spent some quality time with your family and dear ones.
by Randeep S on July 25, 2017
Excellent stay and excellent hospitality extended by Hotel Aketa team , best wishes for them , great food , comfortable rooms, nice staff , good location, lovely environment and healthy surrounding , all the very Best for all of them
by DGLION on July 14, 2017
We stayed in this hotel on booking done through Lions Clubs International District. This is a good hotel....located not far off from central place on main Rajpura Road leading to Mussourie. Well equipped and well maintained rooms and bathrooms. Excellent room service. Good Quality food. Well laid buffet. Safe for families.
Value for Money
by Yash S on June 27, 2017
This hotel s value for money.. the amount of services they provide against the money they charge is appreciable... it has good spacious garden.. staff is well trained.. and rooms are also spacious and hygienic..
Excellent staff and pleasant stay
by saravanakumar095 on June 27, 2017
This is the best option to choose if you need a very peaceful stay along with family. Any complaint regarding room at any time will be solved within minutes. The lawn before the hotel makes the place more pleasant. Their food is good in taste and you have famous restaurants nearby too if you wish to have your food outside. Overall, a happy stay of four days.
Carry your booze as it doesnt have a bar. but two shops (one for the hoi polloi & another upmarket) are barely five-minute walk away
by Pankaj M on June 17, 2017
you should try once
by Maiden R on June 2, 2017
In heart of city and Value for money
by abhishek777 on May 15, 2017
The rooms with the back view are spacious, sunny and quieter.
by Malabika D on April 19, 2017
would suggest deluxe room
by sanathsuri on April 17, 2017
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Car Rental
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Yoga & Meditation
- Outdoor dining area
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Breakfast Services
- Indoor Games
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Cinema close by
- Pool Table
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Garden view
- Electric kettle
- Dining area
- Air conditioning-Room
- Cable/satellite TV
- Extra towels,linens,bedding
- window opens
- H/C running water
- Ceiling fan
- Smoking rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary newspaper(M-F)
- In-room safe
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Attached Bathroom
- Western Toilet
Media & Entertainment
- Buzzer / Intercom
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.