- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 41 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Situated at a walking distance from Baidyanathdham Railway Station, Hotel Rajkamal offers free Wi-Fi connectivity to its guests. This hotel in Deoghar provides air-conditioned rooms to its patrons. Conveniences provided include television, toiletries, wardrobe and an attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply.
Guests can avail facilities such as a front desk and luggage storage facility. Services provided by this hotel include room service, doctor on call, car rental and laundry. This hotel in Deoghar provides free accommodation for drivers.
Major attractions are Nandan Pahar (3 km), Baba Dham Deoghar (1 km), Hariharbaba Mandir (2 km) and Mahaveer Mandir (2 km). Deoghar Railway Station (4 km) and Bokaro Airport (173 km) are travel hubs available.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Sukh Sagar Inn 4.0 Review Score - 8 reviews
- Hotel Mahadev Palace 3.5 Review Score - 47 reviews
- Hotel Padmanane 4.0 Review Score - 11 reviews
- Hotel Yashoda International 3.0 Review Score - 36 reviews
- Hotel Bharati 3.0 Review Score - 2 reviews
- New Grand Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- HOTEL RELAX 3.5 Review Score - 7 reviews
- Hotel Kumar International 3.5 Review Score - 4 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Hitesh on May 17,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Toilet are not tidy.
by guest on May 04,2017
What's Good: Room quality and service staff.
What needs to improve : Complimentary breakfast quality can be improved.
by Ranjan on Apr 25,2017
What's Good: The staff was really helpful. The rooms were clean and comforting.
What needs to improve : Elevator was not there but construction was going on and it should be working within a few weeks so I guess not much can be written here.
by MUDRIKA on Mar 15,2017
What's Good: Hotel is well equipped with modern facilities.Its 24 hrs house keeping is very good.The staffs are very sincere and polite too.Especially one of the staff member i.e.Mr.Tinku Kumar is the best.Hotel provides its wi-fi facility fkr its guests...Its really best budget hotel in that location.
What needs to improve : Nothing to mention
v. good hotel
by Shanti B on
Nice hotel. Basic amenities available.Food is v. good. The part of the hotel is under construction . Electric power was available (lift and AC was functional) when there was an major electrical shut down in city. Stayed on night . Overall good considering as small town. Big Bazar is nearby.
Good hotel very near to Baidyanathdham Railway Station
by AritraPal on
On 2015 I stayed in this hotel for one night and had a satisfactory experience. But I was little skeptical on booking it again thinking how they will treat online bookings. The hotel is located just outside of Baidyanathdham Railway Station and is within walking distance from the temple. Autos and rickshaws are also available from just outside the hotel. Coming back to our experience, I must say that we were not at all disappointed. Since this time we were in Deoghar for a day, we booked a Standard Double Bed Non AC room which was well arranged and maintained. The room being on 1st floor and not being directly on the sunny side, it was quite cool even though being Non AC. Bathroom was clean. All necessary toiletries were provided. It was also cleaned on request. The hotel staffs were friendly and provided a good service. Food was a bit costly as it was being served in room but it was okay. This is definitely one of the few good hotels in Deoghar. Also it's not very costly too.
by Rakesh s on
It is very beautiful and awesome Hotel for staying. It is very big hotel. Which looks awesome form outside. The interior is very good and food is tasty and very nice. People are very friendly and helpful
by raj15561 on
we stayed in this hotel while we were in deoghar for a darshan of almighty. This is a good hotel and walking distance from market and temple while Jasidi station is 15 mnts away by car/auto. Rooms were nice, big and functional. Check in was smooth and staff are good. We particularly liked the food. They can arrange cab for sight seeing. Overall a very good option in deoghar
by Subhankar G on
the place guys is really awesome you will think its costly but its actually cheap the rooms r very good.......staye for one night and the resturant for the hotel is extremly good fooding...the room service is very fast
- Family Rooms
- Tile/Marble floor
- Conference Room
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Wedding services
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast in the Room
- Dining area
- Electric kettle
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen TV
- Internet Access
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- First Aid Kit
- 24-Hour Security
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Senior Citizen Friendly
- Taxi Service
- Transportation Service
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.