- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 2 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 10:00 AM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Offering free internet facility to the guests, Hotel Manaal is a budget property in Dhar. This property is located at a distance of 44 km from the Eicher Chouraha Bus Stop and 62 km from the Devi Ahilyabai Holkar Airport. This one-storied property offers 22 spacious and comfortable rooms for accommodation in Dhar.
In-room amenities include wardrobe and attached bathroom with hot/cold running water. Guests can avail of room service during their stay. The hotel as an on-site restaurant that serves a range of delicacies to the guests.
This property has a garden within the premises. It also has a banquet hall for social gathering. There is a travel desk that assists in sightseeing and vehicle arrangement. Front desk facility is also provided at this property.Service like airport transfer (surcharge) and doctor-on-call are available at this property. This property is backed up by power generator in case of power failure.
Barnagar Railway Station is 66 km from the hotel. Places of interest include Khalghat (65 km), Mandav (38 km) and Badnawar (51 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Non Ac Rooms
1 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 1
- Poor 0
- Average 1
- Very Good 0
- Excellent 0
by UmangSachdev on
rooms are extremely spacious, enough to accomodate 4 people comfortably for a good night sleep, what upsets is the service offered by them, which is not upto the mark. rates are high as compared to the other hotels.
by Viren C on
This hotel doe's not have even spoons according to me . It took 15 mins for them to give even a spoon . Food is good but service is extremely poor . Even for onions I have to pay. Hygeni is good. But service is to slow
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- Airport transportation
- Banquet facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- H/C running water
- Attached Bathroom
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-complimentary
From 10:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.