- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 3 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Shankar is situated at a distance of 2 km from Faridpur Bus Stand and 9 km from Durgapur Barrage. This hotel in Durgapur offers 24-hour front desk facility.
This budget accommodation in Durgapur maintains 4 floors and 20 rooms.
Some of the in-room amenities include bottled drinking water, air-conditioner, television, separate seating area and an attached bathroom with hot and cold water facility. This property provides laundry, medical and 24-hour room service.
Power backup facility is also available at this hotel. Hotel Shankar has a garden within its premises. Guests can visit Anand Amusement Park (1 km), Ram Mandir (8 km) and Garh jungle Maharshi Medhashram (24 km).
Durgapur Railway Station is 7 km away from this property.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
AC Super Deluxe Room
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 246
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Fire Brigade Station 0.12 km
- Icici Bank 0.15 km
- City Center 0.19 km
- Regal 0.19 km
- Sidhu Kanu Stadium 0.24 km
- Junction Mall 0.25 km
- Sales Tax Office 0.26 km
- Inox 0.45 km
- 89 Cinema Hall 0.46 km
- Tourist Bus Stand 0.49 km
- Srijani Auditorium Complex 0.77 km
- Durgapur Cinema 0.86 km
- City Plaza 0.98 km
- National Institute of Technology Durgapur 1.0 km
- Shahid Bhagat Singh Stadium 1.34 km
- Durgapur Women College 1.41 km
- Bhavani Pathak Cave 1.64 km
- Durgapur Mohokumar Granthalay 2.66 km
- Shantiniketan 2.8 km
- Mousum Art 2.82 km
- MAMC Hospital 2.86 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 0
- Poor 0
- Average 0
- Very Good 3
- Excellent 0
by Pankah on January 30, 2017
This hotel is situated at city centre which is lime light of durgapur and 12 km from durgapur railway station.this hotel is suitable for people who seeking good hotel at low price.hotel staff were obedient and well natured.my experience was good.
by Pankaj S on October 3, 2016
Hotel is situated in city Centre which is heart area of durgapur. I had booked this hotel for two days for marriage purpose. I can say that although hotel is not fully furnished but this is OK for those are seeking good hotel at low price rate. Fooding and service is good also housekeeping is OK. Hotel staff is also well mannered. Anyone can reached the hotel from station via taxi in 15 minutes.
centrally located hotel with reasonable price
by gssrinivas on May 19, 2016
good service, comfortable rooms . value for money. a very centrally located hotel located on the main road. venues for eating out and shopping mall within 100 mtrs walking distance. staff very courteous and good service. food was bit expensive but they make as per our order and taste.
prefer rooms on lower levels due to intense heat in the city. they are more comfortable
by gssrinivas on May 18, 2016
- Laundry facilities
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- Bottled water in room(complimentary)
- H/C running water
- Complimentary toiletries
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.