- Special Deals
Taraji Resort Hotel & Restaurant
- Best Seller
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 2 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Placed at an approximate distance of 4 km from Ram Lala International Airport Faizabad, Taraji Resort Hotel Restaurant is a value for money accommodation in Faizabad. As a value added service, guests can avail of complimentary Wi-Fi access and breakfast service, within the premises. Guests are offerd accommodation in well-equipped rooms, spread across 4 floors.
Some of the in-room amenities offered are AC, direct-dial phone, TV, in-room dining, and en-suite bathroom with hot and cold water facility. This Faizabad hotel cum resort offers an array of delicacies and beverages at the on-site restaurant and coffee shop.
The property also has a business center, travel counter, 24-hour front desk and well-maintained garden. 24-hour room service, medical aid and iron/ironing board (on request) are a few of the conveniences offered to the guests. Places of interest include Gulab Bari Garden (Udyaan) (3 km), Hanuman Garhi (5 km), Naya Ghat (11 km) and Guptar Ghat (13 km).
Major travel hubs include Faizabad Railway Junction (6 km) and Faizabad Bus Station (11 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard Single Room- Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Standard Double Room- Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Single Room- Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room- Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by krishna831 on
It is new resort in Faizabad. It is situated near devakil bypass at Lucknow Gorakhpur Highway. Rooms are good. and all stop is good. from Faizabad bus stand, railway station and Ayodhya it is situated nearly 10 km range.
Though average in infrastructure, food is good!
by vinayan20152015 on
Visited with family recently. Its just outside Ayodhya on the Lucknow highway. Though a new building with fairly adequate infrastructure, we found the maintenance to be below par. The dining hall does not have a wash room of its own. One walks across to another room nearby for the same, only to find that its door glass is broken and everyone can see inside... I asked for another washroom, and was told that there are two on the next floor. There i found that BOTH of them were in locked condition(!) presumably to prevent staff fro using it....Except this rather non-customer friendly maintenance part. the food proved to be quite good. We went for a vegetarian fare of biryanis and rotis which we found to be tasty and well cooked. The service is also ok, though they seemed to be taking a lot of time with each order....aaBut since the area is bereft of clean and decent hotels (surprising for such a major tourism destination as Ayodhya!) we did not have much choice...We did not spend a night, of course...
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Doctor on Call
- Servant Quarter
- 4W Parking Covered
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Car Rental
- Wedding services
- Front desk
- Medical services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Ironing Service
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- VIP Room Facilities
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Ticket Service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- Taxi Service
- Valet Parking
- Transportation Service
- Central Air Conditioning
- Suitable for children
- Wheelchair Access
- Smoking Rooms
- Family Rooms
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Fire Place
- Living Area
- Restaurants that deliver
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Garden view
- Extra long beds (>6.5 ft)
- Alarm clock
- Dining table
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.