- Special Deals
Hotel Isher International
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 14 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Isher International is roughly 0.5 km from Swaminarayan Dham and 1 km from Dholakuva Bus Stop. The property in Gandhinagar is inclusive of a restaurant and offers free breakfast service. With its 18 well-maintained guestrooms to choose from, the property in Gandhinagar offers a luxurious stay.
A host of conveniences available in the rooms include air-conditioner, tea/coffee maker, in-room safe, wardrobe and television. Apart from good accommodation in Gandhinagar, the property provides housekeeping, 24-hour room service, laundry and free Wi-Fi to its patrons.
Other facilities include parking area, front desk assistance and air-conditioned lounge. Nearby points of interest to drop by include Akshardham (9 km), Swarnim Park (5 km) and Indroda Nature Park (3 km).
Hotel Isher International is accessible from Gandhinagar Cap Railway Station (8 km) and Ahmedabad Airport (13 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Citypulse Multiplex 0.45 km
- Fun World 1.06 km
- Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information And Communication Technology 1.33 km
- Water Filter Plant 1.34 km
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology 1.62 km
- Infocity Super Mall 1 1.98 km
- ICFAI 1.98 km
- Indroda Nature Park 2.03 km
- Institute Of Hotel Management 2.31 km
- Craftsmen'S Village 3.17 km
- Indira Gandhi National Open University 3.26 km
- Sarita Udyan 3.44 km
- Gandhinagar Bus Station 4.16 km
- Cinemax 4.34 km
- City Center 4.44 km
- Civil Hospital 4.45 km
- Vidhan Sabha 4.93 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Stay is not everything
by Rajesh K on
Staying in this hotel is not the best decision of mine I think, check in is good they let me check in 3 oclock in night but charge me 1000 for that its not bad, but for early check in I requested at the time of booking, if they want extra money for that why not they call me at the same instant and tell me the charges and policy why they do at the time of check in. Second thing, breakfast included is the worst part they charge me for extra chapati, My past experience is like wooo with hotel reviera palace and pink Perl but this was worst. If they have any policy like for extra thing in free breakfast they charge why not they mention in breakfast policy. Its an request with all booking sites like hotels bed, dotw, oyo rooms, gta etc., please check and update every hotels policy again. And please guys make sure before booking that what they are saying on site they are provide.. Happy traveling..
Location is preferred
by UtkarshMaheshwari on
This is not a very luxury hotel, but a only Lodge type. The room were small but clean. The breakfast was limited when it's complimentary. The location is the only benefit as on the main airport highway.
Good Budget hotel
by sbathia on
Though primarilly its a budget hotel but can be little attractive considering other attractive options available at Gandhinagar. I was participating at business exhibition at Mahatma Mandir Gandhinagar and found it conveniently located.
Good budget hotel
by abhay s on
Dont go by the name of this hotel. Nothing international here . But when it comes to budget, hotel performs satisfactory. Ehen i checked in there , i found rooms were clean and arranged . Helpful staff , good interior makes this a better place to stay .
One of the Desi International Hotels
by rludam23 on
Checked-in thinking of an International standard but got a bit dissapointed finding something less but still its good for stay.Rooms are well maintained with co-operative staffs.You will get a list of tourist places with distance mentioned there.After check-out we found our mobile missing but the staffs returned it to us which they have found during room cleaning.......Yesss its a nice hotel but found a bit over priced.
- Medical services
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Front desk
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
Media & Entertainment
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- H/C running water
- Temperature Control
- Bottle Opener
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Attached Bathroom
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Bottled/drinking water
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.