- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 25 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 09:00 AM
- Check-out Until 09:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
1 Rooms Left!
5 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room
5 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Gujarat National Law University 0.86 km
- Gujrat Rural Industries Marketing 1.1 km
- Amruta College of Pharmaceutical Education And Research 1.4 km
- The Cambay Golf 1.55 km
- Hillwood School 1.67 km
- Biocore Reminder Pvt Ltd 1.86 km
- Atlas Industrial 1.87 km
- GIDC Commercial Mall 1.9 km
- Bhawani Steel Industries 1.9 km
- KB Raval Pharmacy College 2.46 km
- Gandhinagar Railway Station 2.91 km
- Government Arts And Science College 3.1 km
- Government Science College 3.19 km
- Central Library 3.95 km
- Gymkhana Cricket Stadium 3.97 km
- District Library 4.01 km
- Udyog Bhavan 4.12 km
- Gandhinagar Secretariat 4.15 km
- Rajshree Cinema 4.22 km
- Gulab Udyan 4.32 km
- Civil Hospital 4.53 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Janak on Jun 01,2017
by Jatin on Nov 17,2016
Hotel is good in this price. Budget Hotel
- Terrible 5
- Poor 2
- Average 2
- Very Good 4
- Excellent 12
by Gandharva A on August 9, 2016
I had stay one night at skylon.Very new and well maintain hotel I guess.very Good staff they were supportive. It's good for families.far away from town.if u have vehicle then it's good otherwise local rickshaw and taxies are very expensive.No access for public transport. Recommended for families and couples.
by warriorlords on January 24, 2016
One of the worst hotels i'v experienced. Here are the instances which was experienced by me and my guest while stay at the hotel: 1. Very rude and arrogant staff. 2. The check in was in afternoon, we checked in at night with prior reservations but bed linens were not available. 3. Most importantly, the hotel does not have a restaurant. Each time they took minimum 30 minutes for getting the order prepared and delivered. Needless to say it was delivered in a cold and pathetic state. AVOID... AVOID.... AVOID... at all costs.
Small but happy with environment of hotel
by EricGomes52 on November 25, 2015
I am happy to visit this hotel as it is located in good area of gandhinagar. Dmart is just op-positive of hotel. so, no need to go anywhere else for any shopping. Mainly, i would like to mention here about price, which is very low. Best for economy class. I am recommending you guys. specially if you are finding good hotel within budget rates. hope, this review will be helpful for you.
by kavindra929 on October 27, 2015
One can go there with family and friends. the propoerty has spacious and well maintained rooms. It is close to new business hub of gandhinagar. they offer pure vegetarian food. it is value for money .
by GURDEEP17171 on October 19, 2015
stayed here for 2 days. (11-12 sept, 2015) pros 1) purely vegetarian 2) neat & clean rooms and bathrooms 3) about 5-10 mins drive from mahatma mandir cons 1) very small lift 2) no lawn/green area to walk or relax as the hotel is situated on the first floor of the complex.
Super Deluxe will be best to see outside view of city
by EricGomes52 on November 25, 2015
All the rooms are good and well designed but one of my favorite is Super Deluxe Room according to my view,
by annabassi555 on February 28, 2015
by Kumar_Vishwas on February 24, 2014
its not far from mahatma mandir of gandhinagar.
by JeniBrown on March 4, 2013
Super Deluxe is the best option within very small price amount.
by Devid_Dsoza on September 5, 2012
- Central Air Conditioning
- Adults Only
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
- Decks with sunbeds
- Travel counter
- Car Rental
- Beauty Parlour
- Front desk
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Suit Press
- VIP Room Facilities
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
From 09:00 AM
Until 09:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.