- Special Deals
The Royal Plaza - A Sarovar Hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 217 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
The Royal Plaza is located in Upper Syari, amidst a lush green hilly terrain. Guests can enjoy breathtaking views of the misty mountains from the hotel. Guest can stay connectec with world through free wi-fi access. The hotel offers 78 rooms that are divided into Deluxe Rooms and Suites.
Each room presents a panoramic view of the valley, the tributary of Teesta River and an extension of the Khangchendzonga range. All the rooms are centrally heated and come fitted with mini-bar, direct-dial phone, satellite television and safety locking system.
The en-suite bathrooms are complete with toiletries. Guests can enjoy a number of facilities including doctor-on-call, laundry and room service. Being at this hotel, they can savour a large variety of dishes at Orchids, a multi-cuisine restaurant.
They can also choose to unwind with a drink at Aura, which is stacked with a range of wines and liquors. Guests on a business trip can use the on-site conference hall that is fitted with latest audio-visual equipment.
Business centre with internet connectivity is also available within the premises.There is a travel desk, which guests can contact to plan an excursion. The hotel also has a currency exchange counter and a secured car parking area. Domestic Airport is 124 km and Railway Station is 148 km.
Attractions around the city are Enchey Monastery, Permanent Flower Show, Handloom and Handicrafts Centre, Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Saramsa Garden, Jawaharlal Nehru Botanical Garden and Tashi View Point
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Club Non Valley View Room - Double
10 Rooms Left!
Club Non Valley View Room - Single
10 Rooms Left!
Club Valley View Room - Single
10 Rooms Left!
Club Valley View Room - Double
10 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Lal Bazaar 0.11 km
- Sikkim Research Institute Of Tibetology 0.19 km
- Research Institute Of Tibeteology 0.21 km
- Namgyal Institute Of Tibetology 0.23 km
- Tibet Logy 0.29 km
- Tibetology Museum 0.29 km
- Do Drul Chorten 0.3 km
- Flower Complex 0.33 km
- Cable Car 0.34 km
- Deorali Market 0.36 km
- City Millenium Garden 0.4 km
- Deorali Taxi Stand 0.48 km
- Ranka Monastery 0.8 km
- Big Bazaar 0.92 km
- Institute Of Pathology 0.93 km
- Ropeway 1.0 km
- Damodar Ropeway 1.0 km
- Hotel White Mountain 1.03 km
- Assembly Hall 1.04 km
- Orchidarium 1.08 km
- Namgnang View Point 1.09 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Mount Siniolchu 4.0 Review Score - 170 reviews
- Hotel New Castle 4.5 Review Score - 102 reviews
- Hotel Chitrakoot Residency 5.0 Review Score - 14 reviews
- The Keepsa Residency 4.0 Review Score - 122 reviews
- Hotel Suhim Portico 4.5 Review Score - 286 reviews
- Hotel Berries 3.5 Review Score - 48 reviews
- Sikkim Delight 4.0 Review Score - 52 reviews
- Hotel Prism Residency 5.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Tamarind Residency 4.0 Review Score - 67 reviews
- Martam Retreat 4.5 Review Score - 15 reviews
- Ida Lakar Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 19 reviews
- Hotel Mayur 3.5 Review Score - 42 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Divanshu on Mar 02,2017
What's Good: Have stayed here earlier. A steal at the price offerred
What needs to improve : The entrance makes it difficult for an MUV to enter. Also the approach road is really narrow. The hotel itself is great
Wonderful hotel - excellent service / wonderful food
by BrianCEssex_England on
Our room was spotless, well apportioned and well-equipped. There was a large LG TV too. The restaurant too was excellent - good range of food & very tasty. The chef was always around checking that customers were happy. The bar was also very good, with some great happy hour offers, and free nibbles prior to dinner. All in all a wonderful hotel, which we would very highly recommend.
Short stay and great service
by rod_heather on
We are here on a group tour of Sikkim. The reception we received was excellent. The room we had is spacious, clean and well equipped, free wifi. Best to see if you can get a room facing across the hills, better views, and not tanks in alleyway behind. We got tricked as we arrived in the dark, had the 4th floor, only to find that is was 4 floors down, a trick when pushing the elevator button up instead of down. Food has been good, service also very good. This has been an excellent stay and would recommend this hotel to others.
by GK M on
The hotel is not up to the mark .no good location nothing is there .. Great staff but not justified not amzing thing .we will this things .on the support this . Will not.come The staff is kind and course
by isprinsessa on
A nice 4 star hotel that is almost s 5 star after all the bad hotels we have had in India. A nice view from the restauratnt, and the food was ok. Nice, rich and tasteful, but not gourmet. The rooms are spacious, but the view from our room was in a backyard with god knows what. Clean hotel, silent and a ok walking distance from the shops. I would not walk there as a single girl, but with our guide it was ok to walk at night. The hotel had a good service and l would have stayed there for a second visit.
by vishalgangane on
This Hotel claims 4 star rating, it's an worst Hotel 1 Km away from main road, approach road is so narrow and bad, hotel is situated in slum, for taxi we have to walk for one km. Hotel is not providing any facility. Be aware of billing of food I had experience of excess billing, Hospitality is worse....
- Conference Room
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Front desk
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Room service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
- Patisserie Shop
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.