- Special Deals
Shiv Sagar Palace
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 8 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 11:00 AM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Shiv Sagar Palace is located at 0.5 from the Ganpatipule Bus Stop and at 0.5 km from the Ganpatipule Temple. This Ganpatipule hotel features a 24-hour front desk. The 1-floor hotel houses 31 AC and non-AC rooms equipped with attached bathrooms with hot and cold running water, wardrobes, and color TVs. This hotel in Ganpatipule has power backup facility.
It houses a restaurant and game room. Guests can also avail of the doctor-on-call service, laundry, and 24-hour room service. The hotel is located at 29 km from the Ratnagiri Railway Station and at 27 km from the Ratnagiri Airport.
Shiv Sagar Palace is at 0.5 km from the Ganpatipule Beach and 5 km from the Malgund Beach. The hotel also offers cars on rent to its guests.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe A/C Room (Room Only)
1 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Non A/C (Room Only)
1 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- Blue Ocean Resort's & Spa By Apodis 4.0 Review Score - 138 reviews
- Abhishek Beach Resort and Spa 4.0 Review Score - 594 reviews
- Greenleaf The Resort & Spa 4.0 Review Score - 337 reviews
- Nakshatra Beach Resort By O'Nest 4.5 Review Score - 180 reviews
- Hotel Durvankur 3.5 Review Score - 63 reviews
- Hotel Prity Sangam 4.5 Review Score - 28 reviews
- The Atharva Inn 4.0 Review Score - 23 reviews
- Tranquillity Beach Resort 3.0 Review Score - 28 reviews
- Hotel Konkan Nest - Heritage Experience 4.0 Review Score - 21 reviews
- Hotel Landmark 3.0 Review Score - 61 reviews
- Center Point Residency 4.5 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel Disha Residency 3.0 Review Score - 2 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Great Experience With Shiv Palace Hotel
by Rohan R on
Its was an amazing experience at Shiv Sagar Palace. More than expected.I had a sea view room. The most good part of the hospitality. Food quality is good, Rooms, ambeince was excellent. Staff also very inocent.
A horrible blow
by neerajo2016 on
It was not a pleasant stay during my visit to shiv sagar palace , ganapatipule during the stay period from 24-01-2016 to 26-01-2016 as it was far away from the temple and even majority of rooms were vacant as people used to stay some where eles because sea beach and temple is far away and no transportation facility is available at that location and even price charged was so high as the hotel to the mark was available at half the rate charged to us.
Severely Degraded Service. Not Going Here Again !
by diliptp on
Booked this hotel based on last year's experience which was good. Trip was planned for checkin on 23-Dec-2015 and checkout on 27-Dec-2015 for my parents who are senior citizens On 26-Dec-2015, there is this huge entourage of political party that takes over the hotel and floods the place with over 1000 of its party workers all over the hotel - sleeping in corridoors, reception, lawns, etc. These people kept banging on my parents room every 20 mins all night thinking it was their group room. My parents were terrified by this and did not go anywhere near the door to open up to avoid any harassment or physical abuse by these people. My parents called the hotel reception and they said they had no control as these were influencial political party people and there was nothing they could do. They advised my parents to manage the night as is with the noise and not come out of the room at all except at time of checkout the following morning. In morning no water was also available due to this mess for brishing teeth or taking a shower. Above all, at checkout, the hotel staff simply completes the checkout formalities and hands the final bill to my parents without any apologies or refund for the last night which was a mess due to overbooking by hotel. Seriously pathetic !!
Vast place, not maintained and poor service
by sayansdeb on
The hotel is huge and has a palatial look, but far from beach and is far from road. At night it looks like a horror film palace as it is very silent and only partially lit. Maintenance is poor and services are not worth mentioning. Avoid the hotel, there are good hotela near the beach.
Grand property...but need better quality rooms
by Raj5678 on
We were on unplanned trip to ganpatiphule; started initially for dive agar but landed up here. On reaching ganpatipule we found almost every hotel was completely occupied as it was independence day break. After lot of search we finally found this one where last room was available. On entering the hotel I was positively shocked to find that we had one room available. Probably because it is little off main road and the service road was still under construction. The grandness of the hotel is apparent from the moment one enters its gate. The manager turned out to be helpful and allotted a big room to four of us obviously after charging for extra person. Rooms were nice and big but is non-ac and furnitures need to be definitely improved for a magnanimous hotel like this. The hotel is such that you will feel you are really entering a palace but that feeling goes away once you enter the room. Since they didn't charge a fortune I felt winner considering all other hotels were completely occupied.
- Arcade/game room
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning-Room
- Cable/satellite TV
- Iron/ironing board(on request)
- Attached Bathroom
From 11:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.