- Special Deals
Banyan Tree Courtyard
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 198 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Located at 1.4kmfrom Candolim Beach, Banyan Tree Courtyard is situated opposite Novatel Hotelin Goa. It features a small swimming pool along with the baby pool for kids. This hotel offersten spacious rooms with in-room amenities like an attached bathroom with hotwater geyser, an air-conditioner, mini- refrigerator and safe deposit lockers.
At Banyan TreeCourtyard, facilities offered are laundry services, airport transfers(surcharge) and doctor-on-call. Guests can avail the car rental facility onrental basis. Dabolim Airportis 40.6km from Banyan Tree Courtyard.
This property is 4.8km from Baga Beach,9.5km from Anjuna beach, 1.7 km from Calangute beach and 5.9km from Fort Aguadafrom this hotel. Guests can enjoy a number of beach activities conducted at thenearest beach
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Bob'S Inn Restaurant 0.24 km
- The Old Mango Tree Restaurant 0.25 km
- Dr. Dukle Hospital 0.26 km
- St. Anthony'S Chapel 0.29 km
- Viva Goa Restaurant 0.32 km
- Lawande Super Market 0.4 km
- St Xavier Church 0.52 km
- Little Italy Restaurant 0.63 km
- Scuba Diving Site 0.64 km
- Cobravaddo Chapel 0.66 km
- Candolim Market 0.74 km
- Subodh Kerkar Art Gallery 0.75 km
- Phiracol Fort, North Goa 0.78 km
- Boston Health Centre 0.79 km
- Titto'S Hospital 0.91 km
- candolim beach 0.91 km
- Kamath Holiday Home 0.95 km
- Paradiso Pub 1.0 km
- Calangute Mall 1.08 km
- Newtons Food Mall 1.08 km
- Newtons Supermarket 1.08 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Varun V on Oct 25,2016
What's Good: Friendly staff, cleanliness and awesome breakfast
What needs to improve : Not easy accessible to beach side by walk
- Terrible 15
- Poor 11
- Average 29
- Very Good 100
- Excellent 43
Very nice & cosy property.
by Sanjiv K on May 4, 2017
The location is very good and everything is near to the hotel. Rooms are neat & clean.Hotel staff are polite and helpful.They serve nice breakfast. We stayed for three nights. Scooter rental is adjacent to the hotel & Lots of restaurants are a stone throw away.They have one pool also,
by shitharth on April 15, 2017
Opposite big budget hotel novotel is tucked this beauty. We had booked the standard room but were upgraded as the the other rooms were occupied when we arrived. Booked directly through the hotel be email.50 per cent advance charges is sought for confirming the accommodation. Stayed for about 5 nights. The place houses a clean swimming pool a sit out cum dining area where the food is good. Rooms are clean and has air conditioning and Western toilets. Got those wanting to rent bikes. Would suggest that you wander towards 500m towards calangute direction and you may get better deals than in the places around the hotel. Nice place.. Won't mind returning!
by Drsumana on March 14, 2017
was an average stay at the property . the pictures looked more promising. out of the 3 rooms we booked just one was nice n decent, others fell short of our expectations. staff was friendly. the pool again was smaller than what we expected from the pictures. parking option was there which was a blessing considering the ever increasing traffic n population in goa over long weekends .on the main road so easily accessible. over all average experience.
by Rummana A on March 13, 2017
We were a big group staying here and we all had a great time. The hotel staff was very helpful and made sure that they helped us a lot. The location is very convenient and it is a very short walk to the beach. The food is okay but loved the chilli chicken they served for evening snacks. We had a good time here.
by shwetha s on March 10, 2017
Hotel is walking distance to the beach very convenient as it's situated on main road .......food is awsome....thanks to chef tapan ....rooms are clean and comfortable ...naveen was kind enough to extend our stay by 2hours without any charges had a nice stay thanks to the whole team of banyan tree courtyard
deluxe pool facing is the only decent room
by Drsumana on March 14, 2017
The rooms upstairs are newer and cleaner. The rooms on the ground floor are larger but have dingier bathrooms.
by r011ing_st0ne on January 30, 2017
Wifi strength is not good in the rooms.
by debashish4u on December 25, 2016
Room 204 has an attached balcony facing the road...I loved it having a personal balcony to sit and relax...
by Arindam S on December 16, 2016
103 pool is right outside the room!
by Aastha2015 on December 10, 2016
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.