- Special Deals
Banyan Tree Courtyard
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 198 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Located at 1.4kmfrom Candolim Beach, Banyan Tree Courtyard is situated opposite Novatel Hotelin Goa. It features a small swimming pool along with the baby pool for kids. This hotel offersten spacious rooms with in-room amenities like an attached bathroom with hotwater geyser, an air-conditioner, mini- refrigerator and safe deposit lockers.
At Banyan TreeCourtyard, facilities offered are laundry services, airport transfers(surcharge) and doctor-on-call. Guests can avail the car rental facility onrental basis. Dabolim Airportis 40.6km from Banyan Tree Courtyard.
This property is 4.8km from Baga Beach,9.5km from Anjuna beach, 1.7 km from Calangute beach and 5.9km from Fort Aguadafrom this hotel. Guests can enjoy a number of beach activities conducted at thenearest beach
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Superior Room With Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Superior Room only
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Bob'S Inn Restaurant 0.24 km
- The Old Mango Tree Restaurant 0.25 km
- Dr. Dukle Hospital 0.26 km
- St. Anthony'S Chapel 0.29 km
- Viva Goa Restaurant 0.32 km
- Lawande Super Market 0.4 km
- St Xavier Church 0.52 km
- Little Italy Restaurant 0.63 km
- Scuba Diving Site 0.64 km
- Cobravaddo Chapel 0.66 km
- Candolim Market 0.74 km
- Subodh Kerkar Art Gallery 0.75 km
- Phiracol Fort, North Goa 0.78 km
- Boston Health Centre 0.79 km
- Titto'S Hospital 0.91 km
- candolim beach 0.91 km
- Kamath Holiday Home 0.95 km
- Paradiso Pub 1.0 km
- Calangute Mall 1.08 km
- Newtons Food Mall 1.08 km
- Newtons Supermarket 1.08 km
You might also like these hotels
- Goveia Holiday Resorts 3.0 Review Score - 287 reviews
- Ondas Do Mar Beach Resort Phase - 1 3.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Royal Woods 4.0 Review Score - 25 reviews
- Silver Sands Sunshine 4.0 Review Score - 242 reviews
- Silver Sand Holiday Village 4.0 Review Score - 536 reviews
- Marina Bay Beach Resort 4.0 Review Score - 204 reviews
- Seagull Beach Resort 4.0 Review Score - 120 reviews
- Arotel Rooms Suites 5.0 Review Score - 66 reviews
- All Seasons Beach Classic 3.0 Review Score - 73 reviews
- Shruti Beach Resort 3.0 Review Score - 20 reviews
- Ave Maria Beach Resort 3.0 Review Score - 60 reviews
- Vapor Liquor N Spice 4.5 Review Score - 2 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Varun V on Oct 25,2016
What's Good: Friendly staff, cleanliness and awesome breakfast
What needs to improve : Not easy accessible to beach side by walk
by TravellerAksh on
This is a small quaint hotel that is centrally located and well accessible from all prominent locations. I was truly amazed and delighted with the level of hospitality here. Everyone on the staff is friendly, willing to help. Rooms are very nice and comfortable. Considering the tariff, this is really worth the money kind of stay.
Very nice & cosy property.
by Sanjiv K on
The location is very good and everything is near to the hotel. Rooms are neat & clean.Hotel staff are polite and helpful.They serve nice breakfast. We stayed for three nights. Scooter rental is adjacent to the hotel & Lots of restaurants are a stone throw away.They have one pool also,
by shitharth on
Opposite big budget hotel novotel is tucked this beauty. We had booked the standard room but were upgraded as the the other rooms were occupied when we arrived. Booked directly through the hotel be email.50 per cent advance charges is sought for confirming the accommodation. Stayed for about 5 nights. The place houses a clean swimming pool a sit out cum dining area where the food is good. Rooms are clean and has air conditioning and Western toilets. Got those wanting to rent bikes. Would suggest that you wander towards 500m towards calangute direction and you may get better deals than in the places around the hotel. Nice place.. Won't mind returning!
by Drsumana on
was an average stay at the property . the pictures looked more promising. out of the 3 rooms we booked just one was nice n decent, others fell short of our expectations. staff was friendly. the pool again was smaller than what we expected from the pictures. parking option was there which was a blessing considering the ever increasing traffic n population in goa over long weekends .on the main road so easily accessible. over all average experience.
by Rummana A on
We were a big group staying here and we all had a great time. The hotel staff was very helpful and made sure that they helped us a lot. The location is very convenient and it is a very short walk to the beach. The food is okay but loved the chilli chicken they served for evening snacks. We had a good time here.
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool
- Transportation Service
- Kids Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.