- Special Deals
Baywatch Beach Resort
- beach hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 781 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Located in Salcette, Baywatch Resort is a 4-star accommodation known for its exotic surroundings, luxurious interiors and exceptional service quality. The amazing setting of the resort, amidst the pristine beach and glistening waters, makes this accommodation a perfect holiday retreat for honeymoon couples, families or professionals on official trips./n/nThe rooms in this hotel are segregated into two categories, namely Deluxe Room and Suite.
Each room has been furnished to ooze class, luxury and style. Modern amenities like refrigerated mini-bar, electronic safe, tea/coffee maker, internet connectivity and a flat screen television necessitate a convenience-oriented stay for the guests. /n/nA variety of Oriental, Continental, Indian and Goan delicacies are offered at Pam's restaurant, which is visited regularly by the experts of taste.
Tawa is an open-air dining area that offers delectable seafood. Another place of interest is Harry's Lounge Bar that lets guests enjoy exotic spirits and cocktails while lounging peacefully in a cosy environment.
Moreover, Pam's Coffee Shop is a perfect place to spend quality time with loved ones which enjoying an indulging cup of coffee./n/nOther features in Baywatch Resort worth mentioning are a large swimming pool, a business centre and a gym.
For guests to rejuvenate, the hotel offers facilities like aromatherapy and ayurvedic treatments.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room - Bed Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- benaulim beach 0.9 km
- Kedar Super Market 0.95 km
- Ramola Supermarket 0.98 km
- Colva Ponda 1.08 km
- Silver Sands Beach Resort 1.3 km
- Oceanic Theatre 1.35 km
- Nossa Senhora De Merces Church 1.53 km
- Vaddy Beach 1.72 km
- Colva Market 1.83 km
- colva beach 1.98 km
- The Leela Beach 2.03 km
- Holy Trinity Church 2.08 km
- Goa Chitra Art Museum 2.12 km
- Bollywood See Queen A Resort 2.7 km
- Nanu Resort 3.28 km
- Betalbatim Beaches 3.95 km
- Betalim Beach 3.95 km
- Betalbatim Church 4.0 km
- Mario Miranda'S House 4.03 km
- Nandim Church 4.05 km
- Margao Municipal Council 4.14 km
You might also like these hotels
- Joia Do Mar Resort 4.0 Review Score - 162 reviews
- De Alturas Resort 4.0 Review Score - 447 reviews
- Resort De Coracao 4.0 Review Score - 568 reviews
- Sharanam Green 3.5 Review Score - 112 reviews
- The Tamarind Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 629 reviews
- The Crown Goa 4.0 Review Score - 322 reviews
- Keys Select Ronil Resort 4.0 Review Score - 993 reviews
- Hotel Laguna Anjuna 4.0 Review Score - 236 reviews
- Santana Beach Resort 4.5 Review Score - 1727 reviews
- Nitya Resort 4.0 Review Score - 93 reviews
- Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites - A Sarovar Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 557 reviews
- Casa Severina 4.5 Review Score - 549 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Shirish15 on
Went to Baywatch for 3 days stay. We booked 2 deluxe rooms. On day one they provided us one room with pool view and the another one with resort parking facing. We asked for both rooms on pool view or Higher floor, we were told that the resort was full and we will be provided the rooms next day. We went next day to the reception enquiring about the room, we were told that rooms were available but we would have to pay Rs 1500 extra per day. They had no reason why they were asking extra money and we were told that some of their "Sir" had asked us to do so. The beach nearby resort is dirsty, when we visited it had crabs and dead star fish all around, so we decided not to venture inside as the life guards told us that crabs can bite you. The walk to beach is either through some other property which smells, or through the main road towards beach, so essentially its not a Beach front resort. breakfast at resort was good.
by SAURABH G on
We had a group of friends recently visited Baywatch resort Goa . We had a very bad experience in this resort in all matter but if we compare Baywatch express Food and service is good .Thanks to entire staff and Chef of Baywatch express for providing us a awesome lunch
Okay to Stay But Not Okay to eat.
by eighteentilidie on
This was my second visit to this place. last time i was here in 2007 and the place was really good that time. 2007 we stayed in the beach side rooms. This time we stayed in the main resort, the rooms are just average they need a good revamp and so are the toilets attached to the room. The food served here is average too, the salad and pikal table was full of flies even though the room was air conditioned. My advice you can find many better places aroung in the same price tag.
by Nikhil I on
Good food, Nice rooms, pleasing ambiance with cooperative staff. No access to pool though. The stay and food expenses could be cheaper. The location of the resort is great with beach just behind. The rooms were good with all the essential amenities.
High rated, average food.
by SunnyForYou25 on
It's just 3-4 min away from beach. Rooms are small, stinky. Not clean; cobwebs and dirty fan blades. Not a great place to stay. Breakfast spread is very limited. Spa prices are exorbitant even after their 35% offer. No restaurant for food in the vicinity.
- Transportation Service
- Kids Pool
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- LCD / Projector
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Babysitting or child care
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Room service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Central Air Conditioning
- Paid WiFi
- Conference Room
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Full Services Health Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Electric kettle
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.