- Special Deals
Colonia De Braganza
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 183 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Colonia De Braganza features internet access to its guests. Monteiro Bus Stop is 3 km and Chapora Fort is 9 km from this resort. This resort in Goa has 98 rooms spread over 3 floors. Situated in Goa, this resort offers an air-conditioning, television, attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply and a telephone. A restaurant, travel counter, swimming pool, 24-hour front desk, bar and a conference hall are some of the facilities offered by this resort in Goa.
Along with airport transfer, laundry and room service are rendered to the guests. Patrons may enjoy tourist attractions such as Aguada Fort (6 km) and Reis Magos Fort (9 km). Thivim Railway Station is 19 km and Goa International Airport is 38 km away from Colonia De Braganza.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard Non A/C Room
5 Rooms Left!
Standard A/C Room
5 Rooms Left!
Standard Non A/C Room only
5 Rooms Left!
Standard A/C Room only
5 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Narodkar Hospital 0.19 km
- River Princess 0.19 km
- Tibetan Market 0.25 km
- Durga Temple 0.29 km
- Calangute Shopping Area 0.31 km
- Poriat Foodball Ground 0.31 km
- Tourist Residency 0.33 km
- Romonov Traders 0.37 km
- Neelam'S The Grand 0.38 km
- Calangute Panchayat 0.43 km
- Buddha Art Gallery 0.5 km
- Club Rio 0.51 km
- Souza Lobo Restaurant 0.54 km
- Breganza Hospital 0.6 km
- Midas Touch Hotel 0.62 km
- Cape Town Cafe 0.69 km
- Club Hawana 0.74 km
- St Alex'S Church 0.79 km
- Kaliz Art Gallery 0.86 km
- Para Sailing Site 0.92 km
- Calangute Mall 1.04 km
You might also like these hotels
- Sun Park Resort 3.5 Review Score - 55 reviews
- Rivasa Comfort 3.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- The Rivasa Resort - Calangute 3.0 Review Score - 192 reviews
- The Golden Nest - Serviced Apartments 3.5 Review Score - 44 reviews
- Di Maru 4.5 Review Score - 45 reviews
- Ocean View Goan Beach House 4.0 Review Score - 54 reviews
- Betelnut Inn Mrkt by Adore 4.5 Review Score - 11 reviews
- Delta Residency 3.0 Review Score - 69 reviews
- FabHotel La Flamingo 3.0 Review Score - 102 reviews
- Veronica Guest House 4.0 Review Score - 140 reviews
- Balaji Calangute Resort 3.0 Review Score - 44 reviews
- Hotel Embassy Suites 3.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
go for it
by Ashish D on
nice and worth for money, room was ok but not so luxury, value for money, highly spacious room with wifi and nice swimming pool, less noisy room. near to calangute beach, good infra structure, staff was ok..
Holiday with family
by NEVILLE P on
Resort has very courteous and smiling staff which gives you a feeling that you are not away from home. The two pools are well maintained with robust pool attendants. The restaurant has all types of food, be it Indian, Goan, Continental or Chinese, everything is par excellence. I have visited this place at least four times last year.
Business Trip and the most horrible experience.
by Shadab B on
Dont know from where to start. Most important if you are an Indian than you will not be treated. I wanted to give a terrible review but due to good nature of staff at bar and restaurant i decided to go for poor. 01. I paid Rs.2500/- per night including breakfast which i will not even pay Rs.600/- for rooms and kind of breakfast they offer. Rooms are dirty, no intercom facility and incase if you need anything than you have to walk all the way to the reception . Prepare for breakfast : Only you will get toast, bread, butter and jam with the option of poha or something not delicious at all. 02. If you are Indian than prepare to have a insulting situations. You are not allow to talk to foreighners even if they have offered to sit with them than security will come and say that you are not allow to sit with them , go to your room. 03. If you want to go to the swimming pool than the guy at the pool will tell you that you are not allow to swim in the pool as for Indians there is a different pool. Which is not at acceptable. 04. Front office staff is very irresponsible to handover the stay of the guests. I booked only 1 night on the phone but due to my work situation i decided to stay for another 2 nights and i informed at the reception that we will check out on 9th march. But the front office staff did not hand over this information to the person coming on the next shift and when the next day i was sleeping someone knocked on the door and said reception is calling you and when i went there he was asking me for payment , i did told him that i am not checking out until 8 so what made him to call me specially for the payment. Please prepare for all this if you are coming to this hotel. As a travel consultant, travel agent and tour operator i will not recommend anyone to stay in this hotel specially on this price. You can get 100 times better properties in calangute, candolim or baga in this price with huge variety of breakfast options. The only thing i like is the behaviour of restaurant staff and bar tender as they understood my nature and taste and they get me some delicious food.
Nice basic hotel in excellent location
by Urmoo on
Have been there several times, by time some things has changed, some to better side, some to worse. For sure the condition of rooms have improved, fresh paintwork and clean rooms. Service- how to say it... if room is cleaned or minibar filled, it is done properly, but sometimes you have to remind boys to do their job. Location is best possible. Would expect from management to intervent in case some party in hotels public area lasts too long and its sleeping time. Also, as I am not big fan of slavic music, I would expect to hear during a day some more neutral music in hotels bar and public area, not slavic, Indian music would do nicely.
by Khansjak on
We checked in on 17th February 2017 afternoon. It's more like a society surrounding by three tall buildings and lot of rooms. Unfortunately no lift though they have rooms upto 5th floor. Two sections of this kind of arrangement and both have a swimming pool which was shallow than average pool. Maybe just 5 feet. Two pools one for non Indians and another for Indian will give you a feel of rasism but that's okay .. tourism is the business goal runs on and they must take care of long term guest. There weren't chairs or anything on Indian pool though and I hope this much staff can do for your fellow country people. Rooms are just average and more like a normal 2 BHK in Mumbai then a hotel . One room have spilt AC with bed. Washrooms are not upto the marks and bidder shower was broken . There were no shampoo or soap or anything provided by hotel. However staff is ready to get you things on your call. Calangute beach is just a walking distance which is one of the shopping destination of the area. It's normally crowded in evening and you can grab some good hukkah and fish fillet on the beach with lantern. TV is old fashioned and recharge for Tata sky ran out when I started it. Later they recharge and it worked . One small fridge was a real convenient for a sunny day. Good thing they have a complete kitchen things available which gives a feel that it's more like a service apartment then any resort. Rest everything fine.
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Front desk
- Beauty Parlour
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Conference Room
- Shopping Center
- Swimming pool
- Kids Pool
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.