- Special Deals
- family hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 102 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Close to Calangute Bus Station (0.1 km), Falcon Resorts is an ideal holiday option.
This resort property in Goa offers internet access to its patrons.
St. Johns Church is 0.5 km away from the hotel. This Goa resort houses a total of 18 well-kept rooms, spread over 2 floors.
Amenities in-room includes a comfortable bed, air conditioner, mini fridge, wardrobe, television and attached bathroom with hot/cold running water. Falcon Resorts offers laundry and room service to its guests.
This accommodation also features a restaurant, swimming pool, travel counter and parking area within the premises. Nearby points of interest to drop by includes Baga Beach (3 km), St Alex Church (1 km), Calangute Beach (2 km) and St Lawrence Church (7 km).
This hotel is 18 km away from Thivim Railway Station and 37 km from Goa International Airport.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Conventional Room Only
4 Rooms Left!
Conventional Room With Breakfast
4 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Durga Temple 0.07 km
- Calangute Shopping Area 0.16 km
- Neelam'S The Grand 0.16 km
- Calangute Panchayat 0.31 km
- Buddha Art Gallery 0.37 km
- Narodkar Hospital 0.4 km
- Breganza Hospital 0.41 km
- Tibetan Market 0.42 km
- River Princess 0.43 km
- Poriat Foodball Ground 0.46 km
- Club Rio 0.5 km
- Romonov Traders 0.53 km
- Tourist Residency 0.54 km
- Cape Town Cafe 0.55 km
- St Alex'S Church 0.62 km
- Midas Touch Hotel 0.63 km
- Souza Lobo Restaurant 0.77 km
- Club Hawana 0.78 km
- Kaliz Art Gallery 0.92 km
- Dr Sandesh Dharwadkar Clinic, Calungte 0.95 km
- Calangute Mall 1.04 km
You might also like these hotels
- Rivasa Comfort 3.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Di Maru 4.5 Review Score - 45 reviews
- The Golden Nest - Serviced Apartments 3.5 Review Score - 44 reviews
- Sun Park Resort 3.5 Review Score - 55 reviews
- Ocean View Goan Beach House 4.0 Review Score - 54 reviews
- Ticlo Resorts 3.5 Review Score - 256 reviews
- Dreams Palm Beach Resort 3.5 Review Score - 16 reviews
- Casa De Baga 3.5 Review Score - 52 reviews
- Colonia De Braganza 3.0 Review Score - 183 reviews
- FabHotel La Flamingo 3.0 Review Score - 102 reviews
- Saahil Hotel 4.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Hotel Embassy Suites 3.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Value for Money
by Sandeep r on
It's a nice hotel to be enjoyed with a group of friends. The rooms are spacious but nothing fancy. Provides you with all basic amenities. It has a nice swimming pool where you can soak in with a pint of beer. The restaurant below offer's good food but closes at 12 am. The location is nearby a lot of shops, restaurants, wine shops and 10 mins from the beach
Location was awesome but not good stay
by Manasi K on
We got the rooms pretty on last minute , luckily two rooms were available. Rooms were average , AC was not working at the first place, later it got working , Bathrooms was not that clean, Not recommended for family or couple, good for one day stay, location is awesome, we had food in their cafeteria and was good, pool was good and maintained. the ambience was good but service is average.
Location is awesome but not the stay
by debidatta12 on
Last year during our Goa visit, we stayed at Falcon Resort. It is located near the Colungut beach (you can walk). But the stay was not that great. The exterior is quite impressive but the rooms from inside are not. Rooms are small with an extra entrance. Bathrooms are not so well maintained. The breakfast served was pretty low quality (not buffet. You have to choose only one dish either Poha, Puri bhaji or aaloo paratha that to limited quantity) If you really want to stay near to Colungut then go for it, if you need a relax stay then choose wisely.
Only for STAGs
by atulya on
This property is apt for group of students or guys who are of tight budget with requirement of a place to crash. Hotel is very old. We had gone for our special occasion so we were told that they have upgraded to higher category but that room was as worse as regular rooms. Except that the bed had mosquito net. Bathroom was leaking continuously. Even after complain it was not rectified. Several lights were fused. Room looked very dingy. Pool is not worth entering. Better to avoid. Food Option is the small restaurant downstairs which as per the quality and other local options, quite expensive. Bikes were available just outside the hotel. Which was an advantage. Hotel is no where even close to the beach, so ideally they should remove it from their name. Still, locationwise it is great as its right in middle of calangute so access to Baga, candolim and other entertainment options is very easy.
Good beach location
by cherylwatkins18 on
Well run hotel , lovely husband and wife who run the falcon hotel called Flori and filip they are kind and caring towards their guests, the restaurant is a pretty garden at the side of the hotel , it's got a small bar with a TV and the food is good , it's minutes away from the beach so makes the falcon hotel ideal for location. Would go back yes definitely. Cheryl / Ken Watkins from Swansea South Wales UK
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Kids Pool
- Swimming pool
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Indoor Games
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.