- luxury hotel
- beach hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 242 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Offering free Wi-Fi connectivity and free buffet breakfast La Calypso provides luxury accommodation in Goa It is accessible from the Mapusa Bus Stand 9 km Guests can visit the Baga Beach which is at 05 km from this property The 2-storey La Calypso has 52 accommodations including rooms villas and cottages The in-room amenities include an air-conditioner a teacoffee maker and a mini-bar This beach property in Goa has a 24-hour coffee shop casino spa and fitness center It also features a swimming pool and poolside bar on its premises La Calypso is also accessible from the Thivim Railway Station 19 km and the Goa International Airport 40 km It offers to pickup service from the railway station and the airport The Calangute Beach is at 1 km from this property the Candolim Beach is at 6 km and the Anjuna Beach is at 6 km
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Brittos Restaurant 0.34 km
- Titos Lane 0.34 km
- Brangza Research Centre 0.35 km
- Britto'S Dining 0.45 km
- Tito'S Bar 0.52 km
- Titos Restaurant 0.52 km
- Mamboos Night Club 0.54 km
- Titto'S Discotheque 0.55 km
- Titto'S Night Club 0.55 km
- baga beach 0.6 km
- Rio Disco 0.81 km
- Arpora Beach 0.86 km
- Blue Whake Water Park 0.86 km
- Baga Lake 1.08 km
- Kaliz Art Gallery 1.23 km
- calangute beach 1.28 km
- Para Sailing Site 1.45 km
- Culies Shack For Trans Parties 1.47 km
- Anjuna Wednesday Market 1.64 km
- Saturday Flee Market 1.64 km
- Saturday Market 1.64 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 16
- Poor 16
- Average 23
- Very Good 109
- Excellent 78
Great location....Courteous Staff
by Palimakar on September 25, 2016
we stayed here 15-19 september....airport pickup drop was very smooth n comfortable....great breakfast n very courteous staff....awesome swimming pool with luke warm water...enjoyed....Super deluxe rooms are huge but one of our room was damp...ther improvement is required....location is a great advantage....Casino is also worth a visit...dont mind coming back again
Good Property with Casino
by Mehul S on July 26, 2016
i have visited La Calypso only for Casino.. the best thing this in house casino no need to go on bored like Deltin but there is no comparison between both but just only one diffrence in house casino only Electronic game but bets are live.. i... won 13k when i visited...
Nice place on Baga Beach
by puneetkadam on July 25, 2016
Good place on the Baga beach with access to the beach and an awesome view of the beach. Deluxe room ok with basic facilities. Restaurant is small and can accommodate about 30 people. Swimming pool is nice and clean.
by harish g on July 24, 2016
It is very good hotel . All service with a smile. All facilities are there lIke swimming pool, spa, steam bath, gym, sauna bath, excellent buffet b.fast & dinner..hotel has personal beech with shake..Room is big with all amenities like tea coffee maker, hair dryer , mineral bottels,
Location is impeccable
by shubham_19842014 on July 22, 2016
Only hotel in Baga beach with casino and beach facing rooms.I took beach villa for one day and premium villa for other.Both were good and beach in the front.Food is also very good and delicious.Biggest positive was a very good casino with reasonable price bets .Also the swimming pool was lavish and spa was also very good.The hotel staff was also good and courteous except the casino staff which was rude and ill mannered.I would love to visit this property in near future.
Opt for Room no: 2001 in beach villa, it has the best view of the beach.
by Kamalesh P on May 27, 2016
Wooden cottage and villas are the best
by kumudamitgupta on April 24, 2016
Deluxe suit is the best cottage
by Siddht on April 13, 2016
Go for Premium Villas
by Pankhuri S on April 1, 2016
Cottages are best.
by bamba1959 on March 31, 2016
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Travel counter
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Swimming pool
- Kids Pool
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.