- Special Deals
- luxury hotel
- beach hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 260 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
La Calypso is located 3 km away from Calangute Bus Station and 3 km from Baga Beach. This accommodation in Goa provides internet access to its patrons.
With its 52 well-kept rooms that are spread over 2 floors, this property in Goa offers a comfortable stay.
A host of conveniences available in the room includes comfortable bed, adjustable windows, television with premium TV channels and attached bathroom with bathtubs. Apart from good accommodation in Goa the hotel features a business center, swimming pool and parking area within the premises.
In addition to this, a travel desk is available where guests can report their travel-related queries and get travel arrangements done any time of the day. Nearby points of interest to drop by include St Alex Church (4 km), Calangute Beach (2 km) and Mae De Deus Church (6 km).
La Calypso is 20 km away from Thivim Railway Station and 41 km away from Goa International Airport.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Brangza Research Centre 0.34 km
- Brittos Restaurant 0.34 km
- Titos Lane 0.34 km
- Britto'S Dining 0.45 km
- Tito'S Bar 0.53 km
- Titos Restaurant 0.53 km
- Mamboos Night Club 0.55 km
- Titto'S Discotheque 0.56 km
- Titto'S Night Club 0.56 km
- baga beach 0.6 km
- Rio Disco 0.81 km
- Arpora Beach 0.86 km
- Blue Whake Water Park 0.86 km
- Baga Lake 1.08 km
- Kaliz Art Gallery 1.23 km
- calangute beach 1.29 km
- Para Sailing Site 1.46 km
- Culies Shack For Trans Parties 1.47 km
- Anjuna Wednesday Market 1.64 km
- Saturday Flee Market 1.64 km
- Saturday Market 1.64 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 17
- Poor 16
- Average 26
- Very Good 113
- Excellent 88
All in 1 party play sea
by Abhinav R on April 2, 2017
A big luxuries property for enjoying goan atmosphere of party clubbing casino lover, everything next to your door enjoy as much as u want... food is great wether eating on beach side shack restaurant or inside.. good big rooms with all amenities inside .....adult child swimming pool
Amazing property and awesome Food.
by Raina D on March 28, 2017
Good property and awesome food. Good hospitality..be it short or long vacation you can stay in La Calypso. The best part was good food and staff readiness to attend you and get back quickly. Will visit soon!
Thank God Didnt stay.. Horrible experience when called!
by gauravm999 on March 14, 2017
Had to do group booking for April'17..Spoke to Jousua and Jatendra..... and had couple of conversations but found both of them too adamant and arrogant in their dealings. At one point of time I felt insulted and angry had to cut-off the phone. Will not dare to even speak to these guys!
Good Short stay with the Kids
by Bharat_wahi on March 10, 2017
La calypso ... The best thing about it is the private beach shack and its location. Rooms are ok for the money they charge. This was my first stay at la calypso. The quality of food and breakfast is pretty good. We were a group of 7 couples, that means 7 rooms with kids and infants... The pool and the area is amazing with a separate kids pool.. Pool service for snacks and drinks is good. They even have a shop to buy costumes and swimming accessories on site.. They also have a in house casino... pretty small, average.... its only good to gamble... thats it. the property itself is very big.... our rooms had a very big balcony on the first floor. The outside of the room is the main street.. noisy... and a lot of eating and partying options....
Amazing property with amazing staff...food was simply excellent..whether you have it in shack or restaurant or room.
by Shilpi G on February 27, 2017
I highly appreciate their housekeeping manager Purna Chandra Dutta and their La Shack manager Sanju for the efforts they put in for their guests. They just make everything available for you and make your stay simply so cozy and comfortable. You will never hear no from them. Amazing property with amazing staff...food was simply excellent..whether you have it in shack or restaurant or room. If you are staying in suites, super deluxe or premium villas then you will enjoy more as everything is reachable and at a walking distance. Swimming pools very well maintained and entire staff was very helpful. Amazing experience for airport transfers as well.
Rooms on the outer side above the casino are big and have a big balcony
by Bharat_wahi on March 10, 2017
deluxe rooms, premium villas , suites and super deluxe
by Shilpi G on February 27, 2017
We stayed in Room 2002 It's ood room
by Kay N on February 18, 2017
sea facing cottages are very good with small garden in front
by SUSHEELC on January 16, 2017
Close proximity to Baga beach is a major advantage
by ashisharies on November 19, 2016
- Kids Pool
- Swimming pool
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.