- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 559 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
This well-known resort is located at 9 mins distance from beach. Offering wireless internet access to its patrons, Palmarinha Resort is a budget accommodation in Goa, situated 1 km away from Calangute Bus Stand and 3 km from Mae De Deus Church. This Goa resort houses a total of 110 well-kept rooms, spread over 4 floors.
The rooms are minimally equipped with amenities such as a kitchenette with cooking facilities, wardrobe, attached bathroom with complimentary toiletries. Palmarinha Resort has a gym, swimming pool, business center, restaurant and swimming pool within the premises.
In addition to this, guests can also avail of conveniences such as laundry and room service. Some of the local tourist spots include Chapora Fort (10 km), Baga Beach (3 km), Aguada Fort (9 km) and Calangute Beach (2 km).
This property in Goa is reachable via travel hubs such as Thivim Railway Station (17 km) and Goa International Airport (37 km). Note: Power backup of generator will support one bulb and fan in the room only.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room With Breakfast
10 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Dr Sandesh Dharwadkar Clinic, Calungte 0.7 km
- Cape Town Cafe 0.83 km
- Buddha Art Gallery 0.92 km
- Breganza Hospital 0.95 km
- Neelam'S The Grand 0.96 km
- Durga Temple 0.99 km
- St Alex'S Church 1.01 km
- Calangute Shopping Area 1.07 km
- Nagua Church 1.1 km
- Calangute Panchayat 1.11 km
- Ayurvedic Therapic Centre 1.23 km
- Club Rio 1.33 km
- Tibetan Market 1.36 km
- Narodkar Hospital 1.42 km
- River Princess 1.42 km
- Midas Touch Hotel 1.42 km
- Salegaon Church 1.43 km
- Saligao Church 1.43 km
- Poriat Foodball Ground 1.45 km
- Kaliz Art Gallery 1.46 km
- Tourist Residency 1.49 km
You might also like these hotels
- Neelams The Grand 3.5 Review Score - 599 reviews
- Resort Lagoa Azul 4.0 Review Score - 363 reviews
- Resort De Crossroads 3.5 Review Score - 99 reviews
- De Grand Riviera 3.0 Review Score - 17 reviews
- Alor Holiday Resort 3.0 Review Score - 173 reviews
- Lambana Resorts 4.0 Review Score - 170 reviews
- BR Holiday Resort 4.0 Review Score - 42 reviews
- Sunrise Beach Resort 3.5 Review Score - 19 reviews
- Dreams Palm Beach Resort 3.5 Review Score - 16 reviews
- Casa De Baga 3.5 Review Score - 52 reviews
- De Baga Deck Comforts 4.0 Review Score - 24 reviews
- Supreme Grande 3.0 Review Score - 13 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Mohd on Jul 12,2017
What's Good: Everything like Location, breakfast services etc
What needs to improve : Nothing
by Kashif on Mar 29,2017
What's Good: Nice resort to stay. Food is very nice
What needs to improve : Check in check out time. We have reached the resort at 8.30 AM in the morning and we have to wait till 2'o clock to get the room
by Valued Patron on Feb 27,2017
What's Good: Room Service and staff are very cooperative
What needs to improve : basic internet facility is not available
by niti on Jan 15,2017
What's Good: Value for money
What needs to improve : Location
Value for money - best budget hotel.
by AS_Chawla on
This is a very good hotel with spacious rooms and different blocks. The hotel is situated on the main Road which goes to Calungute beach. The Swimming pool of the hotel is very good and clean. they provide other indoor games also such as pool table, carrom etc. Breakfast is also good for vegetarians.
Short trip to Goa
by Mervin_3 on
The hotel has decent rooms and amazing swimming pools , they dont have wifi in the rooms its only available in restaurant ,which is stupid,the food is expensive meal for 2 will cost 1000 rs easily ,1 roti was 45 rupees ,which was pretty alarming ,staff is very curtious and feels professional , overall decent experience
Value for money hotel but amenities could be improved
by gaurav30dec on
It is a small resort close to Calangute Beach with all the necessary amenities required. Though room interiors could be improved. Pool facing rooms are better than the one facing backside. Not a bad property considering the fact that one needs hotel only to get rest when he is in Goa as most of the times he would be beach side.
by bhagyashree v on
Horrible experience at this place. Staff behaviour is really rude not at all helpful. They don't provide food after 11pm. Breakfast has only 2option in buffet. Place is not hygiene. I would never recommend this place.
by mohitshah42 on
Less than one mile from popular Calangute Beach, Palmarinha Resort & Suites offers air conditioned rooms and apartments with cable TV. 2.5 km from Calangute Beach, Calangute Market is 1 Km , Business centre, Swimming pool,Bar and Library Palmarinha Resort and Suites is one of the finest 2 star properties in Bardez.
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Indoor Games
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Pool view
- Garden view
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.