- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 557 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
This well-known resort is located at 9 mins distance from beach. Offering wireless internet access to its patrons, Palmarinha Resort is a budget accommodation in Goa, situated 1 km away from Calangute Bus Stand and 3 km from Mae De Deus Church. This Goa resort houses a total of 110 well-kept rooms, spread over 4 floors.
The rooms are minimally equipped with amenities such as a kitchenette with cooking facilities, wardrobe, attached bathroom with complimentary toiletries. Palmarinha Resort has a gym, swimming pool, business center, restaurant and swimming pool within the premises.
In addition to this, guests can also avail of conveniences such as laundry and room service. Some of the local tourist spots include Chapora Fort (10 km), Baga Beach (3 km), Aguada Fort (9 km) and Calangute Beach (2 km).
This property in Goa is reachable via travel hubs such as Thivim Railway Station (17 km) and Goa International Airport (37 km). Note: Power backup of generator will support one bulb and fan in the room only.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Dr Sandesh Dharwadkar Clinic, Calungte 0.7 km
- Cape Town Cafe 0.83 km
- Buddha Art Gallery 0.92 km
- Breganza Hospital 0.95 km
- Neelam'S The Grand 0.96 km
- Durga Temple 0.99 km
- St Alex'S Church 1.01 km
- Calangute Shopping Area 1.07 km
- Nagua Church 1.1 km
- Calangute Panchayat 1.11 km
- Ayurvedic Therapic Centre 1.23 km
- Club Rio 1.33 km
- Tibetan Market 1.36 km
- River Princess 1.42 km
- Narodkar Hospital 1.42 km
- Midas Touch Hotel 1.42 km
- Salegaon Church 1.43 km
- Saligao Church 1.43 km
- Poriat Foodball Ground 1.45 km
- Kaliz Art Gallery 1.46 km
- Tourist Residency 1.49 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Mohd on Jul 12,2017
What's Good: Everything like Location, breakfast services etc
What needs to improve : Nothing
by Kashif on Mar 29,2017
What's Good: Nice resort to stay. Food is very nice
What needs to improve : Check in check out time. We have reached the resort at 8.30 AM in the morning and we have to wait till 2'o clock to get the room
by Valued Patron on Feb 27,2017
What's Good: Room Service and staff are very cooperative
What needs to improve : basic internet facility is not available
by niti on Jan 15,2017
What's Good: Value for money
What needs to improve : Location
- Terrible 50
- Poor 48
- Average 111
- Very Good 216
- Excellent 132
Value for money hotel but amenities could be improved
by gaurav30dec on August 26, 2017
It is a small resort close to Calangute Beach with all the necessary amenities required. Though room interiors could be improved. Pool facing rooms are better than the one facing backside. Not a bad property considering the fact that one needs hotel only to get rest when he is in Goa as most of the times he would be beach side.
by bhagyashree v on August 20, 2017
Horrible experience at this place. Staff behaviour is really rude not at all helpful. They don't provide food after 11pm. Breakfast has only 2option in buffet. Place is not hygiene. I would never recommend this place.
by mohitshah42 on July 30, 2017
Less than one mile from popular Calangute Beach, Palmarinha Resort & Suites offers air conditioned rooms and apartments with cable TV. 2.5 km from Calangute Beach, Calangute Market is 1 Km , Business centre, Swimming pool,Bar and Library Palmarinha Resort and Suites is one of the finest 2 star properties in Bardez.
Good place worth money
by surbhi t on July 10, 2017
I stayed for 2 stays at this place .the rooms were good the breakfast in the morning was ok ok the pool area is really good I only didn't like their in room dining food they firstly charged us to much and on top of that the food wasn't that good it was pathetic
Good Place along with Family
by Ashwin K on June 27, 2017
It was boys trip. Rooms were neat and clean with vintage touch. Would also like to mention that rooms are spacious enough if someone is looking to fill in room with more people. Breakfast spread is limited. Would suggest live counter for Dosa and Egg. Indoor sports facilities are good.they have Table Tennis, Foosball, Carrom, Snooker. Would prefer for family and friends trip.
Pool Facing rooms are better
by gaurav30dec on August 26, 2017
Backside Pool View
by Ashwin K on June 27, 2017
by siddharthpundir on May 22, 2017
The best views are from the rooms facing north
by dijon01 on May 16, 2017
by shishirsumn on March 21, 2017
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Indoor Games
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Garden view
- Pool view
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.