- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 16 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Durga Temple 0.03 km
- Neelam'S The Grand 0.22 km
- Calangute Shopping Area 0.24 km
- Buddha Art Gallery 0.3 km
- Calangute Panchayat 0.39 km
- Tibetan Market 0.39 km
- River Princess 0.41 km
- Narodkar Hospital 0.43 km
- Breganza Hospital 0.48 km
- Cape Town Cafe 0.48 km
- Poriat Foodball Ground 0.51 km
- Tourist Residency 0.51 km
- Club Rio 0.57 km
- Romonov Traders 0.57 km
- St Alex'S Church 0.69 km
- Midas Touch Hotel 0.7 km
- Souza Lobo Restaurant 0.75 km
- Club Hawana 0.85 km
- Kaliz Art Gallery 0.85 km
- Dr Sandesh Dharwadkar Clinic, Calungte 0.99 km
- Para Sailing Site 1.08 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 11
- Poor 1
- Average 1
- Very Good 2
- Excellent 1
Very bad experience. This hotel is a cheat.
by Dushyant S on May 16, 2017
Very bad and dirty rooms. Not what is shown in the photos. You can have better places cheaper than this. The bathrooms are very dirty and the walls are plastered with cement. Beach is 1km from this hotel.
AMAZING HOTE VERY COOPERATIVE STAFF AND AWESOME FACILITY:)
by $review.name on April 27, 2017
Awesome hotel with very cooperative staff, clean rooms all facilities very near to calangute beach. worth the value we paid enjoyed our trip best hotel in calangute goa:) do visit plazaa inn worth stay.
Total waste of money!
by vivek g on February 16, 2017
My family and I stayed for 5 nights in this hotel and the experience was terrible. The only reason we did not walk out of this place was because I had paid the full amount in advance. It is not worthy of being called a hotel, because even the basic amenities that one expects from a standard hotel were missing. It is more like a guest house; perhaps the difference is that it does not have a common toilet (thank God for that!). The shower in the bathroom faced the bathroom door (???), and water seeped into the bedroom after having a shower. The only toiletries was a small bar of soap. Only 1 towel was provided, although we had booked a so-called "superior" double room for 3 adults through a reputed and reliable website. After making a complaint, we were shifted to another room which had its own share of nasty surprises. There was no towel rod and no soap-dish in the bathroom. We had to make a big noise in the lobby before we were provided these basic facilities. The wardrobe in the bedroom did not have any handles. The TV did not work, and there was no AC remote. The only positive aspect of Plazaa Inn is its location. This property has been given a 3-star rating, when in reality it does not deserve even 1 star. AVOID this place, unless you want to torture yourself and have a miserable stay in Goa!
Worst Hotel In Goa
by Vishal1679 on October 29, 2016
I really dont want to remember this hotel but just to keep traveler away from this place. It look nice so we decided to go there and we paid all money in advance and booked a executive room ( as its told by the reception guy). The housekeeping guy open the door and guess who was welcoming us.. Two cockroach.. Hilarious that was.. we manage to stay on night and promise by hotel staff they will cleared everything so you wont get disturb. But the next day morning it was so horrible that there are so many cockroaches in the room that we cant afford to stay there. straight back to reception and fought for refund, finally after 2 hrs got the refund and we moved on to Calangute tower... Guys please stay away from this Hotel...
Third class Terrible hotel....
by Abhijit P on August 26, 2016
hello everyone , we stay 4 night in plaza inn hotel but we have get very bad experience in that hotel. so many crokroges & mosquite in all rooms, furniture is also bad , even bathroom is dirty also bed sheet and blanket is not cleen they given usable bedsheet and blanket, every day bathroom was choked. no wifi available in room. we asked to manager second day for want check out from that hotel but he refused to given refund money. even no basic item like soaps etc was not provided to us
- Kids Pool
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.