- Special Deals
Silver Sands Beach Resort
- beach hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 298 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located near Colva Beach, Hotel Silver Sands Beach Resort offers breathtaking views of the blue waters and silver sands on the shorelines. It arranges sightseeing tours for guests and keep them entertained with facilities like swimming pool and shopping arcade.
There is an ayurvedic massage centre, wherein guests can calm their mind and body. A conference hall, a health club and a gymnasium are some of the other facilities available at the resort. The resort ensures a hassle-free stay by offering facilities like currency exchange, internet access, doctor-on-call and laundry. /n/nThis 3-star resort houses 73 well-furnished rooms that are offered in Standard, Deluxe, Superior and Suite categories.
The rooms overlook the magnificent Arabian Sea and are replete with facilities like Wi-Fi connectivity, safe deposit locker, mini-bar and satellite television./n/nGuests can enjoy their breakfast, lunch and dinner at Sand Pebble, a multi-cuisine restaurant of the hotel.
Intoxication Bar is the watering hole, where guests can enjoy a variety of spirits, cocktails and mocktails. Moreover, guests can visit Cross Road, which is a bar-cum-restaurant, appreciated for serving mouth-watering barbequed dishes. Note: Swimming pool and pool area will be closed for maintenance till July 30, 2017.
Meanwhile, the hotel has made arrangements with their neighbour hotel to assist the guests to use their swimming pool free of charge.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard Deluxe Room - Bed Breakfast
13 Rooms Left!
Superior Room - Bed Breakfast
7 Rooms Left!
Sea view Room - Bed Breakfast
4 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Silver Sands Beach Resort 0.01 km
- Oceanic Theatre 0.1 km
- Colva Market 0.54 km
- Colva Ponda 0.68 km
- colva beach 0.72 km
- Nossa Senhora De Merces Church 0.8 km
- The Leela Beach 0.94 km
- Bollywood See Queen A Resort 1.41 km
- Ramola Supermarket 1.67 km
- Nanu Resort 1.99 km
- benaulim beach 2.12 km
- Kedar Super Market 2.15 km
- Betalbatim Beaches 2.65 km
- Betalim Beach 2.65 km
- Betalbatim Church 2.84 km
- Goa Chitra Art Museum 2.87 km
- Vaddy Beach 2.98 km
- Sunset Beach 3.0 km
- Martins Corner 3.06 km
- Famous Martins Corner Restaurant 3.1 km
- Jet Skies, Parasailing, Boat Rides 3.1 km
You might also like these hotels
- Joia Do Mar Resort 4.0 Review Score - 162 reviews
- Ginger Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 774 reviews
- Chances Resort & Casino 4.0 Review Score - 136 reviews
- La Gulls Court By Amani 4.0 Review Score - 21 reviews
- Resort Lagoa Azul 4.0 Review Score - 363 reviews
- Pinto Rosario Square Resort & Spa 4.5 Review Score - 54 reviews
- Ondas Do Mar Beach Resort Phase - 1 3.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Nitya Resort 4.0 Review Score - 93 reviews
- Annapurna Vishram Dhaam 4.0 Review Score - 192 reviews
- New Image Inn 3.0 Review Score - 29 reviews
- Resort Tio 4.5 Review Score - 29 reviews
- Palacio De Goa 4.0 Review Score - 204 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Arva Pavan on Aug 21,2017
What's Good: Pool
What needs to improve : Bed mattress nd sheets are dirty smell
by sanjay on Jun 27,2017
What's Good: Only location
What needs to improve : Hotel is very old because of this room comfort was bad .ac was not working as well also no parking.
by Devender on Jun 21,2017
What's Good: Near beach
What needs to improve : Food
by JAYKUMAR on Jun 18,2017
What's Good: location
What needs to improve : bad smell coming from the windows
by AYLOO on Jun 01,2017
What's Good: LOCATION/COMPLEMENTARY BREAKFAST
What needs to improve : SWIMMING POOL NOT IN OPERATION/AC NOT WORKING
by Samir on May 04,2017
What's Good: Big rooms and room facilities
What needs to improve : Dirty smell and swimming pool was closed. Low staff
by Samir on May 04,2017
What's Good: Rooms are big
What needs to improve : Dirty smell sometimes and swimming pool was closed
by Kiran on Apr 25,2017
What's Good: Its good experience to stay at this hotel. Good services and nice culture.
What needs to improve : Nothing
by jay on Apr 18,2017
What's Good: Staff n service
What needs to improve : Room maintenance
by Yash_charkha on
The hotel is perfect for budget travelers who want to stay near the beach. The beach is aproximately 100 mtrs from the hotel. Food quality is not good. Will recommend to take only room here. Overall experience was great
Lot of fun
by 90colva on
Its a superb hotel among all hotels in Colva. We are regular members of Silver sand Since May 2015. Warm welcome by Bini Sonam and everybody so its my second home only love u Silversand . Breakfast is the best Best Best
Stayed there in last week 24th Oct to 27 Oct
by Siddharth H on
its our favourite hotel. Warm welcome by front desk. Rooms are clean and neat very spacious. Buffet breakfast was good. Pool area is the best. its the best best and best We were satisfied a lot with all the good service
by $review.name on
We were satisfied a lot with all the good service . Breakfast was the best . Pool facility was wonderfu. Rooms are clean and neat else service is of good quality wifi can be improved else everything is fine And good .Do visit here if you visit colva
It is a good Hotel..
by JayMukherjee on
Stayed there in October 17 for 6 days. The property is located at very good location. Just 200 Mtrs maximum from the Beach. Rooms are specious and in good condition. Swimming pool is neat and clean. Staff are very good and helpful. The ladies in the reception cum travel desk are excellent. they will arrange every thing as per your choice for the sight seeing. ask for the Mr.Ajay Rankali (+91 8412065189) if you need a car for sight seeing. He is great. Complimentary breakfast is great. Please note that Bar is closed. And the foods of the restaurant is a little bit over priced. Over all it is a great hotel to stay with the family.
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Central Air Conditioning
- Shopping Center
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Packed Lunches
- Ironing Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Full Services Health Spa
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Cable channels
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.