- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 582 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 AM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Tangerine Resort features a north Indian restaurant named Wagah Border that serves authentic Punjabi food. This Goa accommodation is reachable via Thivim Railway Station, which is 19 km away. Calangute Beach is 2 km away from the property. This luxurious property houses a total of 36 guest rooms.
Each room is equipped with amenities such as spacious work desk, packaged water, flat-screen TV, separate sitting area, electric kettle and attached bathroom with bath amenities. All the rooms have a private sit-out overlooking the pool. Tangerine Resort has a swimming pool with deck beds and elevators on all floors.
It also has a spacious space to cater to meetings, social events and private affairs. Round the clock room service, security service and tour/travel assistance is also offered by the property. This property in Goa is 37 km from Goa International Airport and 48 km away from Madgaon Railway Station.
Some of the tourist attractions are Baga Beach (3 km), Candolim Beach (3 km), Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Church (14 km) and Fort Aguada (3 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Elite Room With Breakfast
3 Rooms Left!
Royal Room With Breakfast
3 Rooms Left!
Valentine Room With Breakfast
4 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Midas Touch Hotel 0.08 km
- Club Hawana 0.1 km
- Club Rio 0.2 km
- Calangute Mall 0.35 km
- Romonov Traders 0.43 km
- Calangute Panchayat 0.43 km
- Poriat Foodball Ground 0.43 km
- Kamath Holiday Home 0.44 km
- St Alex'S Church 0.53 km
- Breganza Hospital 0.54 km
- Calangute Shopping Area 0.55 km
- Narodkar Hospital 0.56 km
- Phiracol Fort, North Goa 0.61 km
- Neelam'S The Grand 0.63 km
- Titto'S Hospital 0.66 km
- Subodh Kerkar Art Gallery 0.68 km
- Cobravaddo Chapel 0.73 km
- Durga Temple 0.78 km
- Little Italy Restaurant 0.81 km
- Scuba Diving Site 0.82 km
- River Princess 0.83 km
You might also like these hotels
- Nitya Resort 4.0 Review Score - 93 reviews
- New Image Inn 3.0 Review Score - 29 reviews
- 10 Calangute 4.0 Review Score - 330 reviews
- Calangute Grande 4.0 Review Score - 435 reviews
- Alor Holiday Resort 3.0 Review Score - 173 reviews
- Sharanam Green 3.5 Review Score - 112 reviews
- Dreams Palm Beach Resort 3.5 Review Score - 16 reviews
- Sunkissed Plaza 3.0 Review Score - 166 reviews
- Supreme Grande 3.0 Review Score - 13 reviews
- Smiley Hotel De Sai Palace 3.0 Review Score - 21 reviews
- Shruti Beach Resort 3.0 Review Score - 20 reviews
- The Mint Goa 4.5 Review Score - 6 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by bhavesh on Apr 09,2017
What's Good: Nice Hotel for couple
What needs to improve : Some Old Construction
by Tarun on Mar 19,2017
What's Good: nothing. its absolute pathetic
What needs to improve : its absolute pathetic hotel. located next to a dumpyard and it stinks so much in lobby and rooms. so soap or hand napkins in bathrooms. even we had to remind them about toilet paper. flush do not work properly. Its total waste of money
by guest on Feb 25,2017
What's Good: Service
What needs to improve : Location
by Nitin on Dec 16,2016
What's Good: Room
What needs to improve : Parking, Bathroom and Facility.
by Shivom on Nov 28,2016
What's Good: spacious rooms, location
What needs to improve : overcrowded with corporate clients no family space or independence
Worst hotel in Goa
by Yashpal K on
Don't believe these Hotel persons they will make all the false promises , all the room services are very pathetic, one of the worst in whole India I think. If you are planning for good Hotel, never dare to book in this hotel otherwise u will regret later on. The dining is the worst .
Peace of mind
by Vicky C on
Hey guys I would love to share my recent experience with u of tangerine resort goa calangute its an awesome place located near beaches love to go again n again Full marks to hospitality, food was outstanding, fabulous service, very calm management with proper knowledge of everything it was my 1st visit but now whenever wil plan for goa wil leave in tangerine resort itself thnxxx guys for such gr8 service cheers
by Bruneita on
Stayed with my family.. Had a great time.. Good service, lovely rooms and amazing food! The vibe in there is something that every individual would love to have.. A perfect holiday place.. Must try! :)
Resort is excellent
by Sameer K on
Location is very good. Rooms are cry clean and spacious . They serve good jain food love d ambience staff us very good thanks for wonderful stay Very good for gujarati families Me and my family was very much satisfied within service
Best property of calangute
by jmjodha on
Very beautiful small resort in calangute It is lovely super amazing and very big rooms. We were very happy with the hospitality and food. Love the ambience stay . The location is great easy access to everything The staff is too god... Gave us late check out.... Nit ish a at front off was so helpful to give us her personal bike for local shopping
- Indoor Games
- Conference Room
- Laundry facilities
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Room service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
Media & Entertainment
- Satellite channels
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Doctor on Call
- Swimming pool
- Tea Coffee Maker
From 01:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.