- Special Deals
Whispering Palms Beach Resort
- luxury hotel
- beach hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 1855 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Whispering Palms Beach Resort is a 4-star property in Goa offering free internet access to its patrons. This resort in Goa is 4 Min walk away from Candolim Beach and 0.3 km away from Candolim Bus Stop. A total of 106 well-maintained rooms, spread over 1 floor is available for accommodation.
The rooms offered are spacious and equipped with amenities such as a reading lamp, a work desk, balcony, intercom, separate sitting area and attached bathroom. Whispering Palms Beach Resort is inclusive of a restaurant, business center, swimming pool, Jacuzzi, a travel counter, front desk and parking area.
Additionally, conveniences such as express laundry, room service and doctor on call is also provided to its guests. Places of interest include Baga Beach (6 km), Chapora Fort (16 km), Aguada Fort (4 km) and Sinquerium Beach (2 km).
This accommodation in Goa is accessible via travel hubs such as Thivim Railway Station (22 km) and Goa International Airport (35 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Acron Arcade 0.2 km
- Mathew Briganza House 0.38 km
- Calangute Church 0.44 km
- Candolim Pprimary Health Centre 0.52 km
- Candolim Health Centre 0.53 km
- Primary Health Centre 0.53 km
- Candolim Shopping Area 0.68 km
- Panjim Park 0.7 km
- Sinquerim Lighthouse 0.72 km
- King Fisher Villa 0.77 km
- mapusa shopping area 0.8 km
- Newtons Food Mall 0.82 km
- Newtons Supermarket 0.82 km
- Geetanjali Art Gallery 0.82 km
- candolim beach 0.95 km
- Paradiso Pub 0.98 km
- Sinquerim Church 1.03 km
- Sinquerim Fort 1.04 km
- Taj Holiday Village 1.18 km
- Candolim Market 1.18 km
- Boston Health Centre 1.2 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 34
- Poor 55
- Average 206
- Very Good 712
- Excellent 848
Our visit to Whispering Palms Goa
by grkrish69 on
We stayed at Whispering Palms from October 2 to 5. The hospitality was very good and the food was excellent! we would be happy if you can provide complimentary pickup/drop from airport. The overall ambience is very nice and positive.
Awesome Goa experience in Whispering palm beach resort
by prathameshgr on
Super hotel with 3 mins walk to beach. Good ambience. Good food but expensive. Must experience in swimming pool with kids. Enjoy Dj and karoeke night in the hotel. Awesome experience in affordable price. Sure to visit next time.
by Sangharsh M on
Must try this one..!! I visited with family for my wife's birthday.. People are so much professional an caring, you can't expect such hospitality...!! Amazing chefs and tasty food.. We are actually very difficult to get impressed.. But the food was just outstanding.. Regards Dr Sangharsh
Nice Property. Good services. Excellent location of resort. Evening activities are also good.
by Shariq U on
Nice Property. Good services. Excellent location of resort. Evening activities are also good. One of the best thing about this resort is the quality of food. Very nice selection of veg and non veg food for everyone.
Best Location Nearest to Beach Just 200 Mtrs
by DILPRIT1981 on
The Resort Best Thing is that its Nearest to Candolim Beach just 200mts walking. Good Things First: Food is Good at Restaurant and there is Live Singing Too. even the Restaurant staff sings and they too have a Good Voice. Buffet Breakfast is Nicely spread and we enjoyed. There are many Restaurants near to the Resort and can be explored by walking. Taxi stand is just outside the resort.. Pool is Nice and have a small Kids Pool too. Now the Problem with the Rooms we got.. we booked Balcony Rooms via Make my Trip. upon reaching Hotel they Offered Terrace Rooms on Ground Floor saying that they had upgraded. we got 321 & 322.. It was difficult to sleep on the Bed , they provided joined Twin Beds on 321 and the bed was not comfortable. i complained to the Housekeeping and they put an addition mattress 2nd day and then it was much better.. There was no Mini bar provided in 321. There was Dog keep coming outside our Room door, and we had make him go away because my son was afraid. Upon asking the staff said its Hotel's Dog and because of Rain it is coming.. There was a Foul smell near the stairs may b of the AC / Blowers... i really want to share this to the Hotel , why you provided us these Rooms with the sit out which is not covered when it was raining continuously. what is the use of it? i really believe there must be vacant Rooms available but we were not given.
Check out the 1st Floor rooms and the Suite Rooms they are Better..
by DILPRIT1981 on October 3, 2017
Pool or Garden view on the first floor.
by Pavan K on October 2, 2017
by pradeep_k1967 on October 2, 2017
rooms are all good.but studio suite was excellent
by pkametro on October 1, 2017
Its a two floor hotel. Those who have difficulty in climbing one flight of stairs should ask for ground floor rooms.
by KamalGurgaon on September 19, 2017
- Central Air Conditioning
- Suitable for children
- Beauty Services
- Golf camps
- Indoor Games
- Water Sports
- Smoking Rooms
- Health club
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Tile/Marble floor
- Safe Deposit Box
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Beauty Parlour
- Front desk
- Gift shops or news-stand
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Ironing Service
- Suit Press
- VIP Room Facilities
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Snack Bar
- shuttle service (surcharge)
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Fitness Centre
- Evening Entertainment
- Kids Club
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Pool Table
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.