- Special Deals
Indismart Woodbourne Resort
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 25 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Located5 kilometer from the Majorda Beach is the Indismart Woodbourne Resort, Goa. This resortoffers a barbeque corner serving delightful food. It also offers free wificonnectivity.
There are a total of 6 luxury villas and 28 superdeluxe rooms.
The amenities in these rooms include air-conditioner, television,tea/coffee maker and attached bathroom. The resort in Goa offers 24-hour front desk, laundry , security, travel desk, business center and multi-cuisine restaurant, This resort has babypool and dance floor with a capacity of 700 pax.
Attractions are Majorda Beach (5 km),Utorda Beach (5 km), Carambolim Lake (24 km) and Arvalem Caves (45 km). GoaInternational Airport is 17 km and MadgaonRailway Station is 11 km from the resort. Note: Swimming pool will remain closed until the 31st May 2016 for maintenance work.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Double Room
28 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 411
AC Villa Double Room
6 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 605
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Tata Motors Showroom 0.13 km
- Majorda Church 2.05 km
- Majorda Railway Terminus 2.18 km
- Betalbatim Church 3.35 km
- Famous Martins Corner Restaurant 3.51 km
- Jet Skies, Parasailing, Boat Rides 3.51 km
- Alila Diwa 3.54 km
- Martins Corner 3.57 km
- The Pentagon, Restaurant And Garden 3.6 km
- Govt Hospital, Margao City 3.94 km
- Udorda Beach 4.13 km
- Majorda Beach 4.18 km
- Sunset Beach 4.44 km
- Verna Industrial Estate 4.45 km
- Betalbatim Beaches 4.6 km
- Betalim Beach 4.6 km
- Nanu Resort 4.69 km
- Arossim Beach 4.77 km
- Cansaulim Health Centre 4.87 km
- Fotorda Stadium 4.93 km
- Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium 4.95 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by guest on 29-12-2014
I enjoyed alot at WoodBourne Resort. Hospitality and services are damn good.
- Terrible 3
- Poor 1
- Average 2
- Very Good 13
- Excellent 6
by Shantanu K on November 14, 2016
This is nice resort for family. Specious and clean rooms. Good hospitality. Couple negative points are - there are no hotels or shops around. For meal, there are selected items. Food quality is also good.
Was a lovely resort
by Sifuram on September 13, 2016
It's had all the makings of a great resort, so well laid out. The individual chalets are wonderful with balcony and living rooms. In house restaurant is quite good with their menu and pricing. The students tend to make a mockery of their service, sad to say. The resort had seen better days though and I am told that they are embarking on a upgrading exercise soon.
Lovely stay and enjoyed the food
by BeautyBangalore on March 18, 2016
I recommend this resort for those who are on their transport in Goa, a beautiful relaxed atmosphere for stay and very good food specially sea food cheaper then any local restaurant in Goa. And the staff is very good and i had really good time with my family
"Amazing resort with yummiest food and nice hospitality"
by Kiranmai C on January 26, 2016
It was in month of November, that we (me and my husband) decided to take a short vacation and went to Goa for 3 days.We booked our room as we saw an ad in Groupon and somehow we liked the resort and prices were also reasonable. We were picked up from Airport by driver sent by the resort people. The resort was very neat and liked the surroundings. When we reached the resort, we were told that our package has been upgraded and we were given a suite. The room was very neat, clean and spacious. Loved the view from our room and wouldn't have asked something better than this. 1) Welcome Drinks; Buffet (Breakfast & Dinner); 2) Pick up from Majroda Beach at prefixed time: 3) Complimentary Wi-Fi; 4) Two-way transfers from Airport; 5) One full day sight seeing of South Goa; 6) Drop & pick up from Madgaon city at pre fixed timing ; 7) One Bottle of Goan Red Drink During the stay Overall, we loved our stay, food, hospitality, quick room service , pick up and drop service. Would recommend this resort and i would say people should enjoy all the available cuisines and chefs were very friendly. As we were pure vegetarians, so were looked after really well and were guided what items we should try.
by Umema S on December 31, 2015
A beautiful environ...scenic beauty...quietude...service...hospitality...excellent...it was a beautiful experience amidst palm trees and a swimming pool... We witnessed weddings in portuguese style which is enmeshed in the goan culture... The rooms and the villas are all at a distance from each other so it creates total privacy... The famous beaches like colva...majorda...sunset are beautiful and breathtaking and near to the resort... An amazing 8 day stay in this heavenly resort....
Go to this resort only if you have your own transport in Goa
by BeautyBangalore on March 17, 2016
Higher floors offer breathtaking views. Caution its a steep climb for senior citizens. Recommended for romantic couples.
by SanjayBijlani on April 27, 2015
Choose a Villa
by Nishumoni1610 on January 6, 2015
Villas facing the swimming pool - 103, 102, 101
by FaizanNKhan on December 31, 2014
Rooms are decent and peaceful and quite place to stay and have fun.
by pkbalasaria76 on November 5, 2014
- Airport transportation
- Banquet facilities
- 2W Parking Uncovered
- 4W Parking Uncovered
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Car Rental
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ironing Service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Doctor on Call
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Indoor Parking
- Kids Pool
- Swimming pool
- shuttle service (surcharge)
- Families with Children
- Unmarried Couples
- Unmarried Couples
- Private Sightseeing
- Smoking Rooms
- Conference Room
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Smoke-free property
- Family Rooms
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Cinema close by
- Beach Nearby
- Dance Floor
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Cable channels
- Electric kettle
- Dining area
- Air conditioning-Room
- Bottled water in room(complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Iron/ironing board(on request)
- H/C running water
- Bottle Opener
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board
- Smoking rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary newspaper(M-F)
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Bottled/drinking water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Attached Bathroom
- Western Toilet
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-complimentary
- Internet access-wireless
- Buzzer / Intercom
- Tea Coffee Maker
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.