On Budget Hotel Brands
On Domestic Hotels
On Domestic Hotels
On Luxury Hotel Brands
With Yatra SBI card
through MobiKwik Wallet
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
With Punjab National Bank
With Vodafone m-pesa Wallet
With RuPay Card
Instant confirmation on hotels
on Hotels in India
Book hotels in Goa through Yatra.com and get amazing deals on Goa hotels booking. Use promo code HOTEL17 and get up to 70% off when booking with any of the hotels in Goa.
Goa – Of Sun, Sand and Beaches
Goa, the ultimate holiday paradise. Think Goa, and one can picture pristine beaches with the sun shining all year through. When one thinks of a beach vacation, Goa is the place to go. Its popularity transcends the national borders too.
From scrumptious food to great attractions to comfortable accomodation choices, Goa offers a myraid of amenities that makes you want to keep returning to the state- every opportunity you get.
Top 10 Goa Hotels
Owing to its popularity as a tourist spot, hotels in Goa do brisk business during the holiday season and off it too. Due to an influx of foreign travellers, most of the Goa hotels offer all amenities like wi-fi, good security, ride-yourself bikes and a cosmopolitan cuisine. For a tourist in the city, Goa hotels booking is easy with almost all of them having an online presence.
A hotel for every kind of traveller
Tourists can find almost any kind of hotel according to their budget in Goa, from a 7-star luxury hotel to a simple bed and breakfast. A luxury loving traveller can find many 5 star north Goa hotels dotted around the beaches such as The Grand Marriot, Taj Fort Aguada or the Novotel Goa Shrem. For traveller on a lesser budget, there are 3 star goa hotels such as the Treebo Martins Seista or the Sea Shore Beach Resort among others.
There are several hotels in Goa 4-star which can be found at the popular tourist hubs such as Mapusa and Calangute. For the budget conscious traveller seeking a luxury setting, Goa hotels 2 star provide the perfect ambience. Those travellers seeking to explore Goa’s rich history can find a haven in Goa hotels at Panjim, the capital city.
Keeping in mind that not all travellers are luxury seeker, a budget traveller can find hotels in Goa low price. These are places, which though are hotels in Goa budget, they provide a clean surrounding with all necessary facilities for rest and peace.
A home on the Beach
Most of us aspire for a home on the beach, and though that may seem like a far-fetched dream, hotels in Goa near beach allow the visitor this pleasure of living on a beach for a day. With an extensive shoreline, hotels in Goa with beach access can be found aplenty. When seeking one such hotel, make sure you know which is the kind of beach you are looking for, a quiet one or a party zone. Hotels in Goa on Calangute beach, hotels in Goa at Candolim beach or Goa hotels Anjuna beach are all the party hubs. These are full of tourists and all the beaches seem to have the atmosphere where the party never stops.
For solitude seekers
If one is seeking a beach with solitude and peace, then look for Goa hotels with private beaches. These are generally more expensive but well worth the money. You can also find hotels in Goa on beach side, which are lesser known and are peaceful such as Goa hotels Colva beach. Generally North Goa is more popular with tourists hence Goa hotels on the beach north are more well-known than those in South Goa.
Top 5 Hotels in Goa
Goa, a tiny emerald land on the west coast of India, shows a strong Portuguese influence and is known as much for its buzzing parties and beach life, as for its unique culture and heritage. Some of the top places to visit in Goa are Baga beach, Calangute beach, Aguada fort, Anjuna beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus an UNESCO World Heritage site, Dudhsagar waterfalls, Chapora Fort, Church of St. Francis of Assasi among others. Goa caters to a wide range of tourists, and has accommodation options across the range. However top hotels in Goa are increasing gaining a regular clientele and becoming more popular.
Goa is in the tropical zone and generally experiences a hot and humid climate all around the year. The peak season time for tourists to visit Goa is between October and February. Some of its top hotels are as below.
Top 5 hotels in the city
1. The Leela Goa
A 75 acre property with a private beach, lagoons and tropical gardens, this plush resort is 21 km from the Cabo de Rama Fort and 10 km from Varca beach. Rooms with balconies overlooking lagoons with tropical or contemporary décor, offer free Wi-Fi, TVs with DVD players, minibars, and suites add sitting areas. Upgraded quarters have access to a private pool area; some have Italian marble bathrooms and whirlpool baths. There are 4 restaurants (1 with Italian fare), bars, an outdoor pool, a gym and an Ayurvedic spa and a 12-hole golf course and tennis courts.
The nearest landmark Las Vegas Casino is 0.07 km from the resort while the Mabor beach is located 0.23 km from the resort and the Mabor Cavelossim Beach is 1.79 km away. The Goa Dabolim Airport is 40 km and Panjim is around 60 km from the resort.
Best places to eat nearby
• Sam’s Beach Shack near the resort offers outstanding Indian, Seafood and Asian cuisine and has a bar.
• Mike’s Beach Shack serves Indian and delicious seafood at minimal cost with a bar. It is very close to the resort.
• The Fisherman’s Warf has great ambience and good food; Indian, Seafood, Asian, Soups and Grill. Its 0.5 km away from the resort.
2. Cidade de Goa
Just 10 minutes from Panaji the upscale 5 star beachfront resort is nestled along a tranquil Vaiguinim beach. The resort brings to mind a quaint Portuguese village reminiscent of a bygone era. Impeccably furnished rooms and suites offer minibars, personal safe and satellite TV with great sea views. 24/7 room service is available. The beach resort has 5 restaurants, including a beachfront BBQ and 2 bars and a casino. Other amenities include shops, a spa, fitness centre and an outdoor pool. The resort is a 25-minute drive from Karmali Railway Station in Old Goa and Dabolim Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
• Cidade de resort is 1 minute walk from Vainguinim beach and 5 minutes drive from Dona Paula Jetty.
Best places to eat nearby
• Barbeque on the Vaiguinim beach is a good place to eat Indian, seafood, barbecue, Asian, Grill cuisines. Its 0.1 km from the resort.
• Samarkand Fine Dining about 0.2km from the resort offers great Grill, Fusion and Central Asian preparations.
• Peep Kitchen 1.2km from the resort is a hidden gem serving homely Indian, seafood and Asian cuisines.
3. Chances Resort and Casino
Situated in the Dona Paula Valley the resort is flanked by a scenic beach and lush hills. It is located 1.8 km from Vainguinim beach and 4.8 km from Mirmar beach. The luxurious heritage rich room are decorated with classical Indian furniture, Jacuzzi and free wifi. The resort has Goa’s oldest and largest famed casino. Among the facilities provided the resort has a spa, gym, swimming pool, ATM, luggage room, a casual café; a relaxed international restaurant and provisions for Superior, Deluxe and presidential suites. There is also an outdoor pool, poolside bar, a fitness centre and kid’s play room.
• Important landmarks nearby the resort are Chances Casino which is 0.04 km away from the resort. Cidade de Goa is at a distance of 0.013 km away from the resort. Mini supermarket is 0.5 km away and floating Casino 0.52 km from the resort. (44 words)
Best places to eat nearby
• Mehendales Swaad dining is a great place to eat Indian cuisine and is situated 2.1 km away from the resort. The others are Swaad Pure Veg which offers simple and delectable Veg food, both Indian and Chinese cuisine. The restaurant is 3.9 km from Chances Resort and Casino. Sri Ganesh Kurpa Delux is a clean place with inexpensive options of Indian and Asian food and 3.9 km away from the resort.
4. The Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino
That it is one of the best beach resorts in Goa evident by the awards and accolades it has won. It is 10 minutes’ walk from Varca beach and 10 km from Fatorda Stadium. Situated on the picturesque Varca beach the 37 acres resort is replete with a long pool, spectacular sea-facing Goan style luxury rooms and a wide gamut of cuisines. Rooms and suites feature balconies with garden views, free wifi and minibars. There is an Asian restaurant, seasonal beachfront eatery and a casino. In addition there is an outdoor pool with a swim-up bar, a spa and fitness room.
• The Fatrade beach is 1.7 km away from the resort whereas Atrium Bar is 1.79 km and Ktdc bus-stand is 2.27 km from the resort respectively. Carmona Zalor beach is at a distance of 2.42 km from Zuri White Sands Resort.
Places to eat nearby
• Garden Court has a relaxed atmosphere and good Indian, Seafood, International and Asian food options. Its located 0.3 km from Zuri White Sands Resort. VG’s Vernon Glorio Bar & Restaurant offers good local Goan food reasonably priced near the resort. Cavatina Cuchina is situated in Mesmeric Sunset apartments near Joecons Resort, Benaulim and serves European, Contemporary and Fusion food.
5. Novotel Goa Shrem Hotel
This modern hotel is 3.5 km from Sinquerium Beach, 6 km from Fort Aguada and 12 km from the Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary and is the right blend of fun and family spirit. It’s close to the Candolim beach and popular nightspots. The all-day dining resto square offers enticing food and beverages. The beachfront La Brise offers a variety of lip smacking international and regional cuisine. Room service is on offer 24/7. An outdoor pool and poolside bar, a fitness room, a hot tub, a steam room and a beauty salon are on site along with a children’s play area.
• Bob’s Inn Restaurant is 0.16km from the hotel .The Old Mango Tree restaurant is also the same distance away from the hotel. Dr. Dukle’s Hospital stands 0.19 km apart and the Viva Goa restaurant is 0.25 km from the hotel.
Places to eat nearby
• The Food Bar has a bar and a functioning pub that offers decent Asian cuisine located 0.1 km from the hotel.
• Southi situated 0.1 km from Novotel is good place to eat Indian and Asian cuisines.
• Kathi Junction is conveniently located near the hotel and rolls out great Indian, Fast Food, Healthy and Barbecue food.