- Special Deals
Pine Palace Resort
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 102 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room Only
4 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
4 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room with Breakfast & Dinner
4 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Tyndale Biscoe School 0.16 km
- Outer Circular Walk 0.28 km
- Gulmarg Cable Car 0.28 km
- Gulmarg Gondola 0.29 km
- Gandola Cable Car 0.3 km
- Cable Car Station 0.53 km
- Highland'S Park 0.57 km
- Recreation Park 0.85 km
- Gulmarg Church 0.98 km
- St Mary Church 0.98 km
- Adventure Hut 0.99 km
- Gulmarg Golf Club 1.23 km
- Gulmarg Hill Station 1.29 km
- Gulmarg Bus Stand 1.36 km
- Trout Fish Farm 1.36 km
- Khilan Marg 1.41 km
- Gulmarg Walks 1.64 km
- Rani Temple 1.67 km
- Shiva Temple 1.68 km
- Ski Resort Gulmar 1.74 km
- Children Park 1.77 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 17
- Poor 7
- Average 16
- Very Good 39
- Excellent 23
Nice location.. Away from everything..
by Tomar_Travelfan on August 16, 2017
If you are looking for peaceful place with a touch of kashmiri wooden work.. This is the place.. Nice little charming place.. Cons: Gondolo ride is little far from this hotel Main market is also little far.. Otherwise good place.
by advvivek1985 on June 27, 2017
The property is in the middle of a huge lush green grass field .. with small hills around ... it feels like we r in a movie.. it is a place you will want to make home .. breakfast was good with aalu paratha n curd .. rooms do have bed heaters ...cozy ...
A decent budget hotel at Gulmarg near the Gondola
by ajithkurianak on April 25, 2017
Visited Gulmarg along with family and stayed at the Pine Palance resort for one night. A decent place quite near the gondola. Room was a bit cramped for four of us. But it was warm inside. Staff was courteous and helpful. Food was OK. Would recommend for stay for a day....
Great for winter
by Doobsie139 on March 26, 2017
This isn't the fanciest hotel in the world, but if you're visiting in the winter and doing winter sports it's ideal. We stayed in the annexe up the hill. The room was a little tired, but clean, and most importantly, very warm. Also the shower was very hot. So perfect for us. We ate down in the main building as there was a bit more of an atmosphere. If you're veg (as we are) the probably best to order from the menu rather than have the buffet. Portions are big and the food is pretty good. Staff were all very nice to us.
Decent Hotel veyr near to Gondola
by Rucha121 on December 18, 2016
We had planned our Honeymoon in Kashmir and booked our package through online travel portals. So, they had booked this hotel based on the budget. After we arrived in this hotel, we found long fleet of stairs to reach reception. Rooms are not very big or too spacious, but are good enough for 1-2 days stay. Biggest advantage is Gondola ride is nearby. Our package included Breakfast and Dinner, both were served here and since we are vegetarian, we had specifically asked our Travel Portal to ensure of the same in all hotels we stayed. Don't expect great room experience, as you will be enjoying Gondola Ride. You can book Gondola ride online. Agents will charge extra. And, in Kashmir, everyone asks 'Bakshish' meaning tips, so, even when you check-in/ check-out, the reception boys will come behind you asking for same.
all rooms are good
by advvivek1985 on June 27, 2017
Rooms with Balcony
by Rucha121 on December 17, 2016
Ask for in hotel room.
by Pritam S on June 7, 2016
Front and side rooms have fantastic view
by sunil b on May 31, 2016
by HolidayCreaters on March 28, 2016
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- H/C running water
- Attached Bathroom
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.