- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 11 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Aadhar is located at 12 km from the Qutub Minar and 7 km from the Gurgaon Bus Stand. This hotel in Gurgaon provides free Wi-Fi internet access to its guests. The hotel has 24 rooms, spread across 3 floors.
Each room has a TV, telephone, and bathroom with hot and cold water supply. This Gurgaon hotel provides doctor-on-call service, pickup and drop service, laundry, room service, and medical service. It also features a restaurant, business center, and gym.
Power backup is also available in this hotel. Hotel Aadhar also has a travel desk facility to assist its guests. The hotel is accessible from the Gurgaon Railway Station (10 km) and the Indira Gandhi International Airport (11 km).
Guests can visit the Tau Devi Lal Bio Diversity Park (7 km) and the Dakshin Mukhi Hanuman Temple (1 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Sikanderpur Metro Station 0.1 km
- Grand Mall Exit Gate 0.23 km
- Emaar Mgf Business Park 0.24 km
- Birstol Hotel 0.28 km
- MGF Mega City Mall 0.33 km
- Lifestyle Shopping Mall 0.33 km
- DLF City Court 0.39 km
- JMD Regent Arcade Mall 0.39 km
- Aravali Hills 0.39 km
- Gurgaon Golf Course 0.54 km
- Sahara Mall 0.58 km
- PVR Cinema 0.59 km
- Iskcon Temple 0.62 km
- DLF Mega Mall 0.66 km
- DT Cinemas Mega Mall 0.66 km
- Nirulas 0.66 km
- Max Hospital 0.75 km
- First India Place 0.93 km
- India One Complex 0.93 km
- Siemens Building 0.99 km
- Gobal Business Park 0.99 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 1
- Poor 0
- Average 2
- Very Good 3
- Excellent 5
by Sandynaval on May 26, 2017
Stayed many times in this hotel, and stay was comfortable as always, Hotel has basic amenities. Rooms are recently renovated. Food quality is great, Safe car parking is available. Location is extremely good, Very easily commutable.
by CA Darpan G on January 12, 2017
I stayed here in Dec. It was a very good place to stay nearby Sikandarpur Metro. Service is good, food quality is ok and it is well connected to Metro (just 1 Min walking from Sikandarpur). Staff was very good. They accept cards so no need to carry cash.
Nice stay near metro station
by RDsekar76 on June 23, 2016
Good room with air conditioning, TV, and room service for food at room. Most important factor for me to select this hotel is that you can reach the metro station in 1 min. So that it is easy for travelling inside the city economically for our business purpose.
Excellent Location but ordinary hotel
by manish9944 on February 28, 2016
The hotel is at a very good location. They don't even write that it is a hotel. Something illegal as they are in a residential area or something like that. The room was ordinary and the bathroom was not acceptable. Room had a peculiar smell but the service boy said its perfectly fine. I had no other option except accepting it. I had no other choice at midnight. Cheap hotel at cheap price. Actually my agent told me later that it was booked a very low price.
Excellent hotel with excellent location
by kuwaronline on January 12, 2016
Booked this hotel for my friend, she was coming from Europe and wanted to see Delhi. Service was really good, check in was smooth and room was good too. Best part is bang opposite to Shikandarpur Metro station just 10-20 meters away. This is budget hotel at cheapest rate so dont expect 5 star hotel but even for budge hotel. This property is excellently maintained and looks brand new. Rooms are good enough with LED TV, AC and excellent bed with really good bathroom. I would say dont think just book it, you wont regret. Wifi only works in lobby
Front rooms on first floor
by CA Darpan G on January 11, 2017
Suggest travellers to book rooms in top floors
by RDsekar76 on June 22, 2016
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Transportation Service
- Conference Room
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.