- Special Deals
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 4 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
This hotel in Gurgaon is 1 km from South City 2 Bus Stop and 26 km from Damdama Lake. Laxmi House in Gurgaon provides internet access to guests during their stay. This property has 3 floors with 11 rooms and offers amenities such as an air-conditioner, television, wake-up calls, room heater, attached bathroom with hot and cold water supply, wardrobe, bottled drinking water and a telephone. This hotel in Gurgaon offers a travel counter, luggage storage, 24-hour front desk and a newspaper.
Some of the services include airport transfer, medical aid, laundry, security guard, doctor on call and a room service. Laxmi House is 9 km from Gurgaon Railway Station and 21 km from Indira Gandhi International Airport.
The places to visit are Home Of Folk Art (9 km) and Goal Bavdi (28 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
1 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Universal Trade Tower 0.53 km
- Scottish Mall 0.87 km
- Raheja Mall 0.97 km
- Quill And Canvas 1.16 km
- Barista Outlet 1.16 km
- Omaxe Celebration Mall 1.49 km
- SRS Cinema 1.51 km
- Medanta The Medicity 2.52 km
- Artemis Hospital 2.93 km
- Unitech Cyber Park Tower A 2.97 km
- Unitech Cyber City 2.97 km
- Cyber Park 3.02 km
- Cyber Chowk 3.15 km
- Machan Restaurant 3.15 km
- Sector 32 Industrial Area 3.15 km
- Hsbc Tower 3.17 km
- Rajeev Chowk 3.42 km
- Gurgaon Toll 3.51 km
- Gurgaon Metro Junction 3.66 km
- Raheja Atlantis Tower 3.91 km
- Pushpanjali Hospital 3.92 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 0
- Poor 0
- Average 0
- Very Good 1
- Excellent 3
Decent budget accomodation
by Simmy A on September 17, 2014
I was travelling to agra with my family and chose to stay at Laxmi House bed n breakfast for a night on recommendation of a friend. I must admit the place is quite decent and tastefully furnished. The room was very comfortable and food just perfect. Its a good choice if you want an decent accomodation on budget price
Ur guest house is very awsum
by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 22, 2014
Its a very good 2 stay in..... I came from jaipur and was finding a good hotel in my budget in gurgaon and sum1 suggested me laxmi house. I enjoyed very much there, the service,rooms,food and the variety of food.... its a lovely place and also reasonable
Great place to stay.
by nandy2107 on July 17, 2014
My plan to visit gurgaon was all of a sudden and i had search a couple of hotels, but couldnt come to a conclusion that which one is good and geniune, after lots of reasearch i zeroed at laxmi house.My stay at laxmi house was a great experience. The rooms were clean, services were provided on time and were co-operative. The food was also of high quality. During my stay i didnt faced any kind of problem, all my basic needs were look after very well. Infact they also provided me with cabs as and when i had required. I would recommend this place to all people. If anyone is searching for a place to stay in this area, then stop doing blind search and just book this place. Would love to come back next time.
Value for money
by ComfortStaylaxmiin on July 17, 2014
My stay at Laxmi house was very comfortable, bedsheets were clean, food was awesome... staff friendly. A good option for travellers. I would definitely recommend Laxmi house for not only its rooms but also its peaceful ambience.
go for deluxe room on first floor, they have beautiful balconies.
by Simmy A on September 17, 2014
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Indoor Parking
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.