- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 392 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Mayura Residency is located 2 km from the railway stationand 0.5 km from the famous Guruvayoor Temple. The hotel has a restaurant and abar that serves scrumptious multi-cuisine. Mayura Residency has 68 elegant rooms and suites.
All therooms are equipped with a separate sitting area with sofa unit, a work tableand chair, bottled drinking water along with tea and coffee maker. Rooms arewith attached bathroom running hot and cold water with basic toiletries. The hotel has a banquet hall and a business centre forcorporate travelers.
Other facilities include travel assistance, safe depositlockers, car parking and round the clock room service. The hotel also provides complimentary in-room breakfast serviceand personal care amenities. The elephant sanctuary in Punnathur Kotta is at 3km, Chavakkad Beach at 5 km, Palayur Church at 3 km and Chettuva Boating at 10km.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Non AC Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Luxury Deluxe A/C
5 Rooms Left!
5 Rooms Left!
Mayura Suite A/C
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Guruvayoor Sri Krishna Temple 0.25 km
- Mammiyoor Shiva Temple 0.73 km
- Thiruvenkatachalapathy Temple 0.85 km
- Parthasarathy Temple 0.89 km
- Guruvayoor Railway Station 1.07 km
- Elephant Fort 2.55 km
- Elephant Sanctuary 2.6 km
- Punnathur Kotta Elephant Park 2.6 km
- Chavakkad Beach 3.97 km
- Chuvallor Shiva Temple 4.11 km
You might also like these hotels
- Kanoos Residency - Next to Temple 4.0 Review Score - 254 reviews
- Srivar Hotels 4.5 Review Score - 475 reviews
- Gokulam Resorts 3.5 Review Score - 96 reviews
- SFS Homebridge 4.5 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Chandana Inn 4.5 Review Score - 53 reviews
- Krishna Regency 3.5 Review Score - 24 reviews
- Fort Gate 4.0 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Bhasuri Inn 4.0 Review Score - 108 reviews
- Guruvayoor Resorts 4.0 Review Score - 81 reviews
- Hotel Horizon International 3.0 Review Score - 25 reviews
- R.V TOWER 3.5 Review Score - 6 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Deepak on Nov 06,2017
What's Good: Cleanliness
What needs to improve : Food rates
by Mr on May 24,2017
What's Good: Cleanliness
What needs to improve : Nothing
Good but too costly.
by Poornima G on
The ambience and location and front office decorations and view from lift are all awesome aspects. But we can't be charged for the outer ambience right? When we look for inside the room, the cost of room is sooo costly for what we were charged as per my experience of stays all around. Good luck with ur stay guys...
Worst hotel experience out of 4 previous visits to India.
by LouisLewis73 on
Entrance to hotel was the best bit. Reception team were helpful. After that, we expected 3 bedded room as specified on Booking.com but there were only 2. They provided a third but it was a fold-up mattress which didn't provide for a comfortable stay. The room was smelly, very dusty with stained bed sheets and hard, over-used towels. There was also evidence of nasal sputum on one of the walls! In the dining area, service was slow to acknowledge that we had arrived. One of the male staff was extremely rude and off hand (sits in the office part wearing black and white), we felt that we were a nuisance to him to be guests of the hotel. We did not feel welcome at all. In summary, the hotel was shabby, there was an unfriendly atmosphere, the service staff were average but this is probably because of management issues causing lack of staff morale. The place seems to be dying slowly and needs a complete overhaul in refurbishment and management. Previous reviews from people have received an automated response with promises of improvement- I don't see that there are any signs of improvement so far!!!
Suitable for temple darshan stay
by Np S on
We had taken two rooms- one for ourselves and one for our parents. The rooms as well as the bathrooms were clean and well maintained. Being a temple town, the tariff is a bit on the higher side but since it was only a one-night stay, it was ok.
by Rkr08 on
We selected this hotel lead by the trip advisor rating but had a disappointing experience. The room allotted was not clean, seems that the bathroom towels and blankets have been used to its maximum with lot of stains on it. Soon after checking in I asked the front office staff to either clean the room or change it but no action from there side. Called the housekeeping number and one of their staff came to our room and told that next cleaning will be done only the following day. Since the kids were also tired after a long drive we just stayed in that room. The complimentary breakfast provided was sub standard. Though we reserved the room for two days initially, we cancelled our stay next morning and moved out. Had one good experience, one of the managers showed the courtesy to check with us the reason for leaving early and while I explained to him the bad experience we had, he returned the room rent for one day which we cancelled. I really wonder how this property appears as one of the top rated in trip advisor. Lot of improvements need to be done on service and room quality, will not suggest this hotel to anyone now.
Good if the carpets are removed
by muralyak10 on
We stayed in 506 & 507. The room 507 was stinking because of wet carpet and despite spraying air freshner had great difficulty in staying in that room. Also some of the pipe fitting was leaking. Bed spreads had stain marks.
- Conference Room
- Travel counter
- Wedding services
- Business center
- LCD / Projector
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.