On Domestic hotels
On Domestic Hotels
for Domestic hotels
On Rann Utsav Packages
On Domestic Hotels
At Tito's, Mambo's & More
On Flights & Hotels
Earn Free Travel Vouchers
On Domestic Flights, Hotels & Bus
With Airtel Money Wallet & Payments Bank
On Domestic Hotels
on Hotels in India
Instant confirmation on hotels
Haridwar: An Overview
India abounds in pilgrimage! It is home to some of the most highly revered holy cities that drive in pilgrims and tourists from far and near some of who visit either for spiritual soul-searching or to experience a sense of fulfillment by seeking the blessings of the almighty.
The holy city of Haridwar comes in a second close to Varanasi propitiously placed exactly from where the sacred steams of the Ganga originate from the Mighty Himalayas. But do not think of Haridwar as just another temple town, there is more to this city!
One of the most popular weekend getaways in India, Haridwar is blessed with natural beauty. Set at the base of the Himalayas, this place is replete with sublime gifts of nature and an unmatched sanctity of the fast-flowing Ganges. Adding to the beauty of this tourist spot are the hotels in Haridwar- a wide variety for a traveler to choose from.
Top Reasons to Visit Haridwar
Whether it’s the always-bustling, overcrowded lanes of Haridwar, the prismatic euphoria felt within the temple town during the Kumbh Mela or the astonished gaze of the foreign tourists at the sight of uncommon goings-on, Haridwar is enchanting in more ways than one. Here are the top reasons that will make you fall for this city even more:-
• Haridwar takes you to a different level of spiritualism - The spiritual gem of Uttarkhand’s Garhwal region; Haridwar literally means ‘the abode of Lord Vishnu’. The city boasts of numerous century old temples of Hindu gods and goddesses that are thronged by millions of devotees annually. Be it attending evening prayers at the Har-Ki-Pauri Ghat, visiting the prime temples of the city, seeking solace amidst nature or simply taking a holy dip at the Ganges, Haridwar fills your soul with an inexpressible divinity and piousness. Come monsoons and the town of Haridwar bustles with pilgrims and tourists when Shiva devotees or Kawariyas swarm the city to perform religious rites and rituals seeking blessings of Lord Shiva.
• Ashrams - Haridwar offers some of the best places for meditation and contemplation. Head to the city and you will find many places that offer idyllic spots for soul-searching. Set amidst greenery and peaceful surroundings, these ashrams provide an apt setting for spiritual activities like yoga along with meal facilities. These can also be your choice of accommodation in Haridwar.
• Fun and adventure - This different side of Haridwar appeals to a lot of tourists in India and abroad. A famous adventure sports hub, people who have a thing for thrill can take up from among the multitude activities it offers ranging from trekking, mountain climbing, river rafting, bird watching, wildlife sighting and jungle safari at the Rajaji National Park, paragliding and more.
• Food spree - Foodies are sure to have the best time of their life in Haridwar as it is known for offering lip-smacking street fares starting from kachoris at Kashyap Kachoriwala, a wide variety of sweets at the Mathura Walon Ki Prachin Dukaan or aloo puri at Mohanji Puriwale.
Accommodations in Haridwar
Luxury Hotels and Riverside Resorts
• Aalia on the Ganges - Locally known as the Aalia Resort, this luxury property is the ultimate example of modern living amidst sylvan setting. Sprawling over a vast area of five (5) acres of land, this riverside resort is a real heart-pleaser with the most enchanting views of the River Ganga and its surroundings. The property offers lavishly designed villas bordering the Rajaji National Park at close proximity. The resort overlooks the Chilla Forest Range and the sparkling River Ganga which are visible from every corner of the property. Guests staying at the Aalia resort are woken up by the cheery sound of bird calls, cajoled by the tranquility of the idyllic ambience and treated by the best of hospitality. If mood for adventure, head to the riverside to indulge in some river rafting or book a jungle safari package to see majestic wild beasts in actions. These facilities make this resort one of the most preferred Haridwar hotels.
• Ambrosia Sarovar Portico - A luxury property that takes one away from the urban chaos, Ambrosia Sarovar Portico is strategically located in Haridwar, easily accessible to the major attractions of the city. A perfect place for your business trips and family getaways, the hotel houses seventy (70) elegant rooms in different categories namely- superior, executive suites and deluxe. All the accommodations come well-furnished with top-of-the-line amenities like free wifi, a dedicated front desk and room service, a gym, dining options and more.
• Radisson Blu - A brand new entrant in the Haridwar hospitality scene, Radisson Blu luxury accommodations has set a unique reputation for the property. Enjoy your stay at the tastefully designed accommodations in various categories like presidential suites, business class and standard. All rooms are well-appointed with private bathrooms, balconies and picturesque views of the surroundings. The property houses other impressive amenities like 24-hour dining options, a spa, an outdoor swimming pool, front desk, travel assistance and so on.
• La Casa - Located in the heart of Haridwar, La Casa is one of the few budget accommodation choices that provide some of the least abrasive rooms in town. The hotel is tastefully designed and strives for a unique character for the brand by offering colorful rooms, elegant furnishings and contemporary bathrooms. All-in-all, La Casa offers value-for-money services to its guests with well-fitted rooms, smooth room service, in-dining options, 24-hour front desk, laundry, concierge, among other amenities.
• Hotel Sunshine - Offering well-serviced accommodations, private bathrooms, in-house restaurants, 24-hour front desk, dry cleaning, luggage storage and more, Hotel Sunshine is one of the best-value deals in Haridwar. Located just a kilometer from the Haridwar Railway Station and Bus Stop, the property offers comfortable and homely atmosphere for doestic and foreign tourists alike.
• Jairam Ashram - Praised for its amazing lodging amenities, Jairam Ashram is conveniently located on the Rishikesh Road in Haridwar. A favorite halting point for most of the Rishikesh-bound tourists, the ashram is a tranquil refuge and is famous for its diorama displays, mainly effigies of Hindu gods, goddesses and demons.
• Kanva Rishi Ashram - Sited just forty two (42) kilometers from Haridwar, this ashram is built along the river bank of Malini and comes on the way to Kotdwar. The path to this ashram calls for special mention as one needs to take the dense forest trail which makes for a fascinating yet adventurous activity for nature lovers and thrill seekers. Cozily nestling in the lap of nature amidst utmost serenity, Kanva Rishi Ashram is an idyllic retreat for people wanting to stay in solace. So if you’re looking for economical yet beautiful rooms in Haridwar, this is your go-to place.
Types of Accommodation in Haridwar
What kind of accommodation would you like to stay in Haridwar? Yatra.com offers all types of accommodation to travelers according to budget, location and their preferences. Like a resort is known as a place for relaxation and entertainment, or a Villa is often described as a luxurious residence, an apartment is a serviced apartment for comfortable living or Home stay its kind of host family accommodation. You can also choose & book accommodation from list of resorts in Haridwar, best homestays in Haridwar, top villas in Haridwar and service apartments in Haridwar as well.
My parents want to visit Haridwar. Can you suggest me some family resorts in Haridwar? By Hamaya on Feb 20,2018
Alia Resort, Sagar Ganga Resort, The Palm Resort, Regenta Orko's, and Bhaj Govidam Resort are some of the best family Resorts in Haridwar. Haridwar has a divine ambience dotted by a large number of temples. It is an indispensable city on the list of every person who wishes to embark on a religious tour of India. Haridwar is dotted by intense divinity and spirituality and is usually the starting point of a religious journey. It is one of the holiest cities of India as River Ganga herself lashes its land. By Navya on Feb 20,2018
Can you help me to book cheap hotels in Haridwar? By Hamsa on Jan 22,2018
Under the "star rating" option you can easily choose the filter called "budget hotels" in Haridwar page. By Jeevanlata on Jan 22,2018
I am looking for 5 star hotel in Haridwar, please suggest? By Dheer on Jan 21,2018
5 star Haridwar hotels can be easily book with yatra and to do that you just need to follow few steps. Under the category "star ratings" there is filter called 5 star hotels from there you can book hotel based on your prefrence. By Shivraj on Jan 21,2018
I am looking to book luxury hotels in Haridwar? By Lucas on Jan 20,2018
Luxury Haridwar hotels can book with yatra and to do that you can use the filter option from hotels by themes category. By Gangadutt on Jan 20,2018
For visitors looking for hotels in Haridwar on the Haridwar Delhi Bypass Road, what are their options . By Asgar on Jan 19,2018
Hotel Grand Shiva and Hotel Vibhav Marriott are two of the hotels in Haridwar on the Haridwar Delhi Bypass Road. Make your booking here through Yatra to avail of discounted tariffs. By Annapurna on Jan 19,2018
Please suggest the name of a heritage hotel in Haridwar for discerning tastes. By Param on Jan 18,2018
Haveli Hari Ganga is a leading heritage hotel in Haridwar. Book you stay in this three-star hotel in Haridwar. By Harithi on Jan 18,2018
Which are the four-star hotels in Haridwar near Bharat Mata Mandir . By Vedanth on Jan 17,2018
Godwin Hotels, Hotel Tulip Haridwar and Hotel Lords Plaza are a few of the four-star hotels in Haridwar near Bharat Mata Mandir. By Najeeb on Jan 17,2018
I am looking for a hotel in Haridwar near the Agrasen Ghat. Which hotel I should look at . By Ariv on Jan 16,2018
The Urmi Haridwar is a hotel in Haridwar near Agrasen Ghat. Choose it if you wish to stay near this landmark in the city. By Akshar on Jan 16,2018
How far are the three-star hotels in Haridwar from Dehradun for tourists planning to visit Dehradun from there . By James on Jan 15,2018
Three-star hotels in Haridwar are not far away from Dehradun. Haridwar is about 54 km away from Dehradun and will take you one hour forty-five minutes approximately to reach there by car. By Kaandhal on Jan 15,2018
Travelling to Haridwar, what facilities do the three-star hotels in Haridwar extend to visitors . By Anurati on Jan 14,2018
Three-star hotels in Haridwar are many by number. A whole range of amenities and services are extended by them. At Hotel La Casa, all the 22 rooms come with comfortable beds with spring mattresses, LCD tvs, air-conditioning etc. Tea/coffee makers are available on request. This hotel is housed in the mansion of a large Indian family. It was previously their residence. Today, it is one of the best hotels of Haridwar. You can also check out Alpana Hotel. There are 31 well-furnished rooms on the property which come with attached bathroom with toiletries, mini-bars, cable-tv, roll-away beds, room-heaters etc. The in-house restaurant serves vegetarian North Indian fare. There is a travel desk to take care of your sightseeing trips. Car-rental services are also available. By Padmaj on Jan 14,2018
If I need to take out cash, which are the hotels in Haridwar near ATMs ?? By Nishith on Jan 13,2018
Some of the hotels in Haridwar near ATMs are Dream Land, OYO 3033 Radiant Hotel and Hotel Le Central. You can easily walk to the nearest ATM from these hotels. By Ekalinga on Jan 13,2018
What are the five-star hotels in Haridwar where tourists can relax after a day-out ?? By Trimurti on Jan 12,2018
Radisson Blu Hotel Haridwar and Aalia Hotel are the top two five-star hotels in Haridwar. By Nagendra on Jan 12,2018
For travellers looking to stay in hotels in Haridwar near railway station, which are the hotels available ?? By Champika on Jan 11,2018
There are multiple hotels in Haridwar near the railway station. Hotel Sachin International, Maa Ganga Haveli Homestay and Hotel Bhaskar are some of them. By Nivas on Jan 11,2018
I am looking for accommodations which are reasonably priced. What are my options for budget hotels in Haridwar ?? By Phiroza on Jan 10,2018
Hotel Ganga Darshan, Hotel Trishul and Hotel Hari Ganga are some of the budget hotels in Haridwar where you can plan your stay without burning a hole in the pocket. By Anuj on Jan 10,2018
How do I find cheap hotels in Haridwar near Devpura? By Suvit on Jan 09,2018
On the cheap hotels page, go to the Locality filter on the left side. Choose Devpura from the list and you will be redirected to the page displaying cheap hotels in Devpura. By Kirsey on Jan 09,2018
I need cheap hotels in Haridwar with bar. How do I search for them? By Raunak on Jan 08,2018
You can find the hotels having a bar on the Yatra link - https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-with-bar-in-haridwar. Choose from the many hotels that meet your price criteria. By Shatishay on Jan 08,2018
Suggest a few cheap hotels in Haridwar near Ganga Ghat? By Kranti on Jan 07,2018
Cheap hotels near Ganga Ghat would be Hotel Ganga Darshan, Hotel Trishul, and Hotel Panama, to name a few. By Priya on Jan 07,2018
Tell me some good affordable hotels in Haridwar? By Kamitha on Jan 06,2018
Hotel Gagandeep near Mansa Devi Ropeway, Hotel Panama at Jassa Ram Road, and Hotel Kailash near the Haridwar railway station are some good affordable hotels in Haridwar. By Sarvesh on Jan 06,2018
For hassle-free transfers to the airport, which are the hotels in Haridwar with free airport transportation ?? By Vasudev on Jan 05,2018
Hotel Modi Inn and Hotel Nihal Inn are two of the hotels in Haridwar with free airport transportation. By Tanseem on Jan 05,2018
For travelers looking for a hotel in Haridwar near Bahadrabad where they can have the first meal of the day before stepping out, is there a hotel in Haridwar near Bahadrabad with breakfast services . By Acharyasuta on Jan 04,2018
Dreamland Hotel is a hotel in Haridwar near Bahadrabad with breakfast services. Check-in here. By Sumana on Jan 04,2018
Instead of having to hunt down places where I can breakfast, I am looking for hotels in Haridwar with complimentary breakfast service. What are my options ?? By Pramukh on Jan 03,2018
Complementary breakfast facilities are offered by many hotels nowadays. Golden Tulip Haridwar, Treebo Vibhav Marriott and BhajGovindam are some of the hotels in Haridwar with complementary breakfast service. By Yudhisthir on Jan 03,2018
For internet connectivity, what are the options of hotels in Haridwar with wi-fi ?? By Shivanne on Jan 02,2018
Choose Hotel La Casa, Alpana Hotel and Godwin Hotels. These are some of the hotels in Haridwar with wi-fi. By Tejendra on Jan 02,2018
For a good meal without stepping out, what are the hotels in Haridwar with restaurants ?? By Nibodh on Jan 01,2018
There is no dearth of hotels in Haridwar with restaurants. Hyphen Grand Hotel, OYO 3395 Hotel Arjun and OYO 4752 Hotel Alpine are some of them. By Sambhav on Jan 01,2018
I want my meals served to me in my room from the in-house restaurants of hotels in Haridwar near Ansari Market. Which are the hotels in Haridwar with room service and restaurants to ensure that . By Balgopal on Dec 31,2017
Hyphen Grand Hotel, Lakshya's Hotel and Hotel Grand Shiva are some of the hotels in Haridwar near Ansari Market with room service and restaurants. Make your booking through Yatra.com at discounted tariffs. The website will provide you with all the information you need on tariffs and modes of payment. By Ellam on Dec 31,2017
For families travelling together, which are the hotels in Haridwar suitable for children ?? By Kusumanjali on Dec 30,2017
Hotels in Haridwar suitable for children include Hyphen Grand Hotel and The Great Ananda. By Lakshya on Dec 30,2017
Which are the hotels in Haridwar with swimming-pools where you can work up an appetite ?? By Anshuman on Dec 29,2017
Some of the hotels in Haridwar with swimming-pools are Gardenis Hotel Spa and Resort, Golden Tulip Haridwar and the Godwin Hotels. By Himadri on Dec 29,2017
Upon checking, cheap hotels in Haridwar for budget-travelers can be easily found. What range of services and amenities do they provide . By Faizan on Dec 28,2017
Cheap hotels in Haridwar are not difficult to locate on Yatra.com. They are best suited to budget-travelers as the room rent per night is not exorbitant. At Hotel Ganga Darshan, the rooms are air-conditioned. They come with attached bathrooms, cable television, direct-dial telephones, round-the-clock room service etc. There is a multi-cuisine restaurant on the property. Hotel Trishul is another option you can consider. It is close to bustling markets from where you can pick up souvenirs of your trip. The rooms are have cable-tv and direct-dial phones. Car parking and power back-up is available. By Ashish on Dec 28,2017
I am looking for hotels in Haridwar near Bhupatwala but wish to avoid huge Data Cable Roaming bills. Which are the hotels in Haridwar with wi-fi in Bhupatwala where I can check-in . By Prana on Dec 27,2017
Hotels in Haridwar with wi-fi near Bhupatwala include Hotel Aananda, Hotel Clarks Inn Brinjal and BhajGovindam. You will need not to use data on your smartphone in these properties. By Svamin on Dec 27,2017
Are there cheap hotels in Haridwar with Wi-Fi facility? By Ekata on Dec 26,2017
Yes. Hotel Suryodaya, Hyphen Grand Hotel, and The Urmi Haridwar are cheap hotels in Haridwar providing Wi-Fi facility. By Kamadha on Dec 26,2017
Could you suggest me cheap hotels in Haridwar with swimming-pool? By Natesh on Dec 25,2017
Hotel La Casa, Alpana Hotel, and Hyphen Grand Hotel in Haridwar are some of your options for cheap hotels have a swimming-pool. By LEON on Dec 25,2017
Are there cheap hotels in Haridwar with room service? By Shattesh on Dec 24,2017
Alpana Hotel, Hotel Suryodaya, and Hotel The Rio are some cheap hotels in Haridwar which provide room service for the convenience of the geusts. By Kundir on Dec 24,2017
What are the Haridwar cheap hotels with restaurants? By Rehaan on Dec 23,2017
Cheap hotels in Haridwar with restaurants include Alpana Hotel, Hotel The Rio, and The Urmi Haridwar. By Uttarak on Dec 23,2017
I am a fitness freak and looking for cheap hotels in Haridwar with gym facilities. How can I find them? By Arvind on Dec 22,2017
For a complete list, go to https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-with-fitness-centre-in-haridwar. Sort the list in increasing order of price per night and you will have the results. By Anchita on Dec 22,2017
What are the cheap hotels in Haridwar with airport transportation services? By Ceeven on Dec 21,2017
For a complete list, go to Yatra link - https://www.yatra.com/hotels/hotels-with-airport-transportation-in-haridwar. You will find plenty of options to choose from. By Shafeeq on Dec 21,2017
To Submit your question please Login or Signup